Panetta says Israel will strike Iran in March, April or May

Again, you are trying to justify the rise of Hitler....and his actions. :cuckoo:

Just shut the fuck up, you've already dug to China and back without even knowing it.

FYI....your stupid comments are like "well his parents were thrown in jail and he turned to crime as a teen...so it's not his fault he murdered that family for their money."

Oh, so you like throwing around the term mentally retarded.....you must be popular at the Special Olympics.:eusa_hand:

Idiot....you were making excuses for the cause of WWII, but you are too dumb to figure it all out. Now, go fuck yourself.

So, burying Germany after WWI had nothing to do with the rise of Hitler?

You are a special one.

lol....go fuck yourself. I never justified the mass murder of innocent people.

Stop shoving words into my mouth, you asswipe.

The US military stepped up after WWII and prevented the Soviets from taking over Europe like the Nazis and the Chicoms from taking over Asia has helped maintain our economic growth and world peace compared to the periods of time during WWI and WWII where idiots like you made things worse by ignoring threats until too late.:eusa_whistle:

You talk in circles like a madman.

You aren't very good at this. Coupled with decades of domestic free-enterprise economic policy, our pre-WWII non-interventionism is exactly why post-WWII US was history's greatest superpower possessing universal economic/military hegemony. An all-powerful status that is being evaporated thanks largely in part to the neoconservative hyper-interventionism you advocate.

I should probably expect that to be your reaction so, fair enough, I suppose.

You are like a 3 year old talking to a computer scientist at Microsoft about computers.....

Don't try to wow me with your limited knowledge of WWII history and Iran's military "today."

Sorry, man, History Major, and you really haven't presented a fact yet that is really all that impressive.

Iran is not a threat to America. It's probably not even a threat to Israel, but I couldn't give a fuck if it was. That's not MY problem.

And you really need to be careful of what you wish for. If the Zionists DO manage to drag us into a war with Iran, it pretty much means Obama is a shoe-in for a second term.

We've never voted out a president in wartime. We get into a shooting war with Iran in the Spring, Obama will cruise to a second term.

Again, don't blame the economic woes on Germany in post-WWI as an excuse for Hitler rising to power. :cuckoo:

They can't justify choosing that nut, but you are.....

Again, you are trying to justify the rise of Hitler....and his actions. :cuckoo:

Just shut the fuck up, you've already dug to China and back without even knowing it.

FYI....your stupid comments are like "well his parents were thrown in jail and he turned to crime as a teen...so it's not his fault he murdered that family for their money."

So, burying Germany after WWI had nothing to do with the rise of Hitler?

You are a special one.

The US military stepped up after WWII and prevented the Soviets from taking over Europe like the Nazis and the Chicoms from taking over Asia has helped maintain our economic growth and world peace compared to the periods of time during WWI and WWII where idiots like you made things worse by ignoring threats until too late.:eusa_whistle:

[

The USSR was a world power. China is a world power.

Iran is, ummm, kind of a backwards third world country that has regressed economically in the last 30 years since they threw out the Shah.

But if you want to draw paralels, if we hadn't taken out Hitler, he would have contained Stalin. If we hadn't taken out Saddam, he would have contained Iran.

Now Iran has a lot of influence in Iraq that they didn't enjoy before.

Brilliant!

Actually my BA is Economics and I have a MBA too, didn't major in history but we study enough of it as officers.

You have no clue about Iran, no clue.

You are like a 3 year old talking to a computer scientist at Microsoft about computers.....

Don't try to wow me with your limited knowledge of WWII history and Iran's military "today."

Sorry, man, History Major, and you really haven't presented a fact yet that is really all that impressive.

Iran is not a threat to America. It's probably not even a threat to Israel, but I couldn't give a fuck if it was. That's not MY problem.

And you really need to be careful of what you wish for. If the Zionists DO manage to drag us into a war with Iran, it pretty much means Obama is a shoe-in for a second term.

We've never voted out a president in wartime. We get into a shooting war with Iran in the Spring, Obama will cruise to a second term.

Uh, Saddam started the entire situation with us and Bush JR just finished what his daddy failed to do.

No, you're just an idiot that can't see reality beyond the tip of your nose.

You don't have a clue about the threat of Iran, especially one with nukes trying to bring back that 12th Imam.

Just give up and stick to whatever you did before the internet showed the world how stupid you are.....

Oh, so you still enjoy it when they blow smoke up your ass? I'm happy for you.

Not sure what you have against factory workers, not that I am one. I'm a buyer.

Again, not seeing why this is our problem. At all.

I'm actually sick of seeing young Americans die so Israel can play "bible stories".

Thank you George Bush. Preemptive you say. No one should be judged on actual actions, but just on what we think they might do.

Weve been there and did that.

Again, don't blame the economic woes on Germany in post-WWI as an excuse for Hitler rising to power. :cuckoo:

I never justified Hitler, you clown.

However, a worn torn Germany who was pounded into debt after WWI made a great platform for a lunatic to rise to power.

I'll just let others laugh at your post....

[

Iran is, ummm, kind of a backwards third world country that has regressed economically in the last 30 years since they threw out the Shah.

But if you want to draw paralels, if we hadn't taken out Hitler, he would have contained Stalin. If we hadn't taken out Saddam, he would have contained Iran.

Brilliant!

You don't have a clue about the threat of Iran, especially one with nukes trying to bring back that 12th Imam.

Just give up and stick to whatever you did before the internet showed the world how stupid you are.....
]

Well, other than presenting your profound ignorance of Shi'a Islam, not sure what you really accomplished here.

Iran is not a threat. Sorry. It just isn't. and the fact they might be able to produce a fission bomb with a yeild in the kilotons isn't exactly something I worry that much about, It ain't going to be hitting Chicago, so I don't care.

I know their is a fear industry out there that needs to sell billion dollar jets when our school rooves are leaking, but really, you are going to have to do better than that.

Uh, Saddam started the entire situation with us and Bush JR just finished what his daddy failed to do.

Thank you George Bush. Preemptive you say. No one should be judged on actual actions, but just on what we think they might do.

I lol'd....junior started what daddy couldn't finish.

lol....junior didn't even finish the job. He left it for Obama.

I'll just let others laugh at your post....

[

Brilliant!

Actually you are giving us a good chuckle all by yourself.

World domination tour coming to a theater near you.

Who gives a shit, asshole!

So if people are talking about how bad Hitler/the Nazis were and you chime in "well Germans were oppressed by other Europeans and turned to Hitler" as an excuse. You wonder why other people think you support Hitler.....:cuckoo:

However, a worn torn Germany who was pounded into debt after WWI made a great platform for a lunatic to rise to power.

Ooookay, but you really haven't presented one fact, one figure, one sailient point I can examine.

The Iranian army is not about to roll into Chicago with their obsolete M-47 tanks we sold the shah.

If Iran couldn't beat Saddam Hussein after 8 years (when we beat him twice in a matter of weeks) they aren't a threat to us.

Actually my BA is Economics and I have a MBA too, didn't major in history but we study enough of it as officers.

So if people are talking about how bad Hitler/the Nazis were and you chime in "well Germans were oppressed by other Europeans and turned to Hitler" as an excuse. You wonder why other people think you support Hitler.....:cuckoo:

Only an illiterate asshole would think I justified the mass killing of people.

Rep coming your way just for putting up with the BS

Uh, your knowledge of Iraq is lacking too.

Saddam was removed from power and dead before Obamination took office.

We were already drawing down our forces in Iraq when Obamination took office. The job was done in Iraq when Bush left town, it was just a matter of standing up OSC-I and training the Iraqi military to defend themselves.

Bush JR finished the Saddam regime, idiot.

It's clear you're as stupid as the libs and Paulestinians here but I'm trying to figure out which kook branch you belong to....

Idiot....Iran doesn't need to invade Chicago with an Army if they have a nuke they can unleash in a ship container anywhere in the world.

Their military strength is their missiles, coastal Navy and asymetric warfare capabilities.

They are only about killing other people and shutting down shipping lanes, not invading the US or Israel.

Ooookay, but you really haven't presented one fact, one figure, one sailient point I can examine.

The Iranian army is not about to roll into Chicago with their obsolete M-47 tanks we sold the shah.

If Iran couldn't beat Saddam Hussein after 8 years (when we beat him twice in a matter of weeks) they aren't a threat to us.

Last edited:
Uh, your knowledge of Iraq is lacking too.

Saddam was removed from power and dead before Obamination took office.

We were already drawing down our forces in Iraq when Obamination took office. The job was done in Iraq when Bush left town, it was just a matter of standing up OSC-I and training the Iraqi military to defend themselves.

Bush JR finished the Saddam regime, idiot.

How did that nation building go after Mission Accomplished?

Plus, you do realize that Saddam had no link to 9/11?

Forum List

Back