Panetta Says Get Ready For 30 Year War

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
30 MORE years of war...this after what could arguably be considered perpetual war since WWII.

Oh well...all for the State!!!

With the progress the UC (unprecedented coalition) is making in Kobani, ISIS may win the war by the end of the year. Obabble weathers the Nov election and he's on vacation till the end of his tour.

Well actually, the 'War on Terror' is designed to be a Permanent War. They can't or won't ever declare victory. It's meant to go on forever. So Panetta's off on this one. 30 more years of Intevention/War isn't enough for the NWO Globalist Elites. Their goal is permanent war. All Americans really should read 1984.

Too bad Arabs have to fight this terrorism themselves...haha. Quite the learning experience. BTW, Panetta put so many limits on your quotes, you're lying again.

30 Years!? Fuck him. The oil fields in the middle east are not worth the lives of our soldiers.

Too bad Arabs have to fight this terrorism themselves...haha. Quite the learning experience. BTW, Panetta put so many limits on your quotes, you're lying again.

You're gonna be forced to fight it too. Much more American cash & lives to be spent on the this permanent 'War on Terror.'

I don't think we are concerned about arab oil anymore. We are concerned about muslim radicalism and their expressed goal to wreck havoc on the world...and then there is the iran nuke thing. Do we fight them or forget them? I'm for fucking them up...

I don't think we are concerned about arab oil anymore. We are concerned about muslim radicalism and their expressed goal to wreck havoc on the world...and then there is the iran nuke thing. Do we fight them or forget them? I'm for fucking them up...

Well, you could always donate your own bank account and suit up for the cause. I won't stop you. But don't force the rest of us to join you. We've done enough damage in the Middle East. It's time to withdraw. Let them sort out out their own problems. We don't belong there. We never did.

I

Well, you could always donate your own bank account and suit up for the cause. I won't stop you. But don't force the rest of us to join you. We've done enough damage in the Middle East. It's time to withdraw. Let them sort out out their own problems. We don't belong there. We never did.
I keep telling you libs...it is not necessary to suit up...only to launch.

I

Hey, i'm all for you donating your own bank account and suiting up to join the fight over there. That's your call. But the rest of us have had enough of endless war. We've meddled and created so much chaos in the world. It's time for that to end. But like i said, you're free to do what you want.

I

Hey, i'm all for you donating your own bank account and suiting up to join the fight over there. That's your call. But the rest of us have had enough of endless war. We've meddled and created so much chaos in the world. It's time for that to end. But like i said, you're free to do what you want.
Wake up GERTRUDE...the nukes are paid for....have been for decades. Use them.

You're gonna be forced to fight it too. Much more American cash & lives to be spent on the this permanent 'War on Terror.'
Not until greedy idiot chickenhawk Pubs get back in again, hater dupes.

And there is no evidence Iran wants nukes except in Israeli Pub world...

I

Speak for yourself, GOP. John Foster D, Nixon and Kissinger, Reagan and Rummie, W and Cheney. An ugly American disgrace.

Not until greedy idiot chickenhawk Pubs get back in again, hater dupes.

And there is no evidence Iran wants nukes except in Israeli Pub world...

You'll get over your 'Party before Country' derangement syndrome someday. Permanent War is being waged by the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites that control both major political parties. They really scored with 9/11. They seized on a wonderful opportunity. Now they have a 'War on Terror' to wage forever.

This Permanent War won't end till the People demand its end. And it doesn't look like Americans want it to end yet. They've grown to worship violence and war. It's all they know now. So i'm not too optimistic about things changing anytime soon. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back