Panetta at CIA? Trouble is brewing.

Are you Chris/Paperboy in disguise? You cannot be this stupid. The CIA needs to improve itself by growing, having less restrictions and regulations placed on it and by working with our allies and sharing intelligence. You don't hire someone who knows how to pump gas to be the CEO of Starbucks and you certainly don't hire someone who ABSOLUTELY NO intelligence experience whatsoever to be the head of the CIA.

Why the conservatives on this board aren't flipping out is beyond me. THIS IS A HORRIBLE CHOICE! This is the guy who's going to be in charge of appointing and making calls on where our intelligence goes and what we do with it. Great, he was a budget director. Hire him for the fucking budget, not to run the most important and elaborate spy agency world wide!

If he appointed, people will die. American people will die. Guaranteed.

Lets just save this little post for posterity.

If Leon Pannetta is made CIA head our little David says the US will cease to exsit?

wow you are really demented.

i'd go with power struggle

So far with the little info out there I go with that too. I always thought it was bad when the GOP leadership in congress went along with most everything Bush wanted. Party loyalty over institutional loyalty is a bad thing in our system of government. It was Dems who took down LBJ. It was Dems who held Carter to the fire...and they went after Clinton as did the 'liberal media'

Are you Chris/Paperboy in disguise? You cannot be this stupid. The CIA needs to improve itself by growing, having less restrictions and regulations placed on it and by working with our allies and sharing intelligence. You don't hire someone who knows how to pump gas to be the CEO of Starbucks and you certainly don't hire someone who ABSOLUTELY NO intelligence experience whatsoever to be the head of the CIA.

Why the conservatives on this board aren't flipping out is beyond me. THIS IS A HORRIBLE CHOICE! This is the guy who's going to be in charge of appointing and making calls on where our intelligence goes and what we do with it. Great, he was a budget director. Hire him for the fucking budget, not to run the most important and elaborate spy agency world wide!

you're so wrong on so many points it's difficult to figure out where to start.

Panetta is a friend.

not much. contrary to popular myth and my bag of tricks, I have a life outside of the internet(s).

ss_oh_the_horror.jpg

Stop fishing. I do not find you attractive so buzz off,.

If I were looking for a man (and I am not...not that there is anything wrong with that) it would be a real man and not a little man with his penis in his hand.

The funniest part of this whole bit is Im a 51 year old woman who has been with my husband since I was 19.

See what happens when you assume you know everything and think you have the right to tell everyone who can speak and who can not.

I suggest you get yout own iron because your panties always seem to be in a wad.:tongue:

When did TM become a boy? (Back to your regularly scheduled programming).

**awaits Del's list**

I'm a basically conservative person who actually likes Panetta. However he's not qualified to head up the CIA, really I've not a clue to is, but no it's not him. Why? Because whether Obama likes it or not, it's now a fact that there are organized factions, states or not, that wish us harm. We need improved intelligence and he's not a clue to how to deal with those at CIA or State on how to get that.

As I said earlier, he wishes to be a domestic agenda president, as did GW, they are/were both SOOL.

Wow, I thought I heard it all but someone wanting to give the CIA even less restrictions and regulations is hilarious. I advise you too look at the agency's history, you would surely change your opinion.

If Leon Pannetta is made CIA head our little David says the US will cease to exsit?

thats not what he said at all

but figures you wouldnt understand it

Seems to me that Obama is now Bush II revisited. GW wanted to be a 'domestic president' that brought both sides together. He failed in that, partially because of the election, partially because of the card deal known as 9/11. With that, I don't think he did so bad. But that is for history to decide, right now, I'm in the tiny minority.

Why is Obama copying this, at this point in time?

What? Bush and Obama are nothing alike. Bush didn't do one single thing to bring both sides together, and has lead one of the most divisive adminstrations in living memory.

:eusa_snooty:

Mmm. You really are that stupid. American people will die does not equate the US ceasing to exist. You're proving to me over and over that you deserve the award for being the stupidest person I've ever met in my entire life. I still got a lotta living left, but I highly doubt I will find someone as stupid as you. Congratulations on this achievment... it must have taken a lot of effort.

What? Bush and Obama are nothing alike. Bush didn't do one single thing to bring both sides together, and has lead one of the most divisive adminstrations in living memory.
that is completely BULLSHIT

Bush even kept several Clinton Admin holdovers

I'm a basically conservative person who actually likes Panetta. However he's not qualified to head up the CIA, really I've not a clue to is, but no it's not him. Why? Because whether Obama likes it or not, it's now a fact that there are organized factions, states or not, that wish us harm. We need improved intelligence and he's not a clue to how to deal with those at CIA or State on how to get that.

As I said earlier, he wishes to be a domestic agenda president, as did GW, they are/were both SOOL.

Obama and the transition team think Panetta is qualified. Do you even know who is on the transition team and are you more qualified than they to decide who is qualified? Think about it.

You would need to be specific to even have an iota of a chance of being credible in your opinion about qualifications.

Why do you feel the way you do? What do you actually know about Panetta and the qualifications for CIA chief? Do you know what most people who headed up CIA did before they headed up CIA? IS the DCI the head intel guy anymore? Is the head still called the DCI? Do you even know what the DCI did before Homeland Security was invented and who headed up Homeland Security?

Please, speak.

Forum List

Back