Palmyra ruins are safe

So everything is okay in Palmyra, ancient ruins are safe. Islamic State just claim that some non-Islamic religious figures may be destroyed, but monuments of architecture (which are non-Islamic too) remain to be untouched. I have more and more doubts that Islamic State militants are so cruel as they seemed to be.

And by the way, have you mentioned there are no photos or videos showing militants against the background of Palmyra ruins?

Islamic State says historical monuments of Palmyra are safe except for the statues - The Washington Post

I have more and more doubts that Islamic State militants are so cruel as they seemed to be.

Yeah, that whole chopping heads off of infidels was overblown.
Gave them a bad rap.
Just some misunderstood fellas.
Well, it's all about perspective. Who knows? Maybe chopping people's heads off is a good thing, in some bizarro, anti-world on another plane of existence. Maybe we just need to adjust our mindset. :dunno:

Well, no, it's evil. Unadulterated evil. Any doubts about that need to be tossed right on the old trash heap. :thup:
Subjectively, you may consider ISIS or their beheadings to be "evil". However, that does not make these things objectively "evil", as there is no such thing as objective morality.​

So everything is okay in Palmyra, ancient ruins are safe. Islamic State just claim that some non-Islamic religious figures may be destroyed, but monuments of architecture (which are non-Islamic too) remain to be untouched. I have more and more doubts that Islamic State militants are so cruel as they seemed to be.

And by the way, have you mentioned there are no photos or videos showing militants against the background of Palmyra ruins?

Islamic State says historical monuments of Palmyra are safe except for the statues - The Washington Post

I have more and more doubts that Islamic State militants are so cruel as they seemed to be.

Gave them a bad rap.
Well, it's all about perspective. Who knows? Maybe chopping people's heads off is a good thing, in some bizarro, anti-world on another plane of existence. Maybe we just need to adjust our mindset. :dunno:

Well, no, it's evil. Unadulterated evil. Any doubts about that need to be tossed right on the old trash heap. :thup:
Subjectively, you may consider ISIS or their beheadings to be "evil". However, that does not make these things objectively "evil", as there is no such thing.​

Nope. Execution of people innocent of any grave crime is always evil ... from Jesus to Tyndale to the Nazi Death Camps to ISIS.

Destroying ancient ruins and artifacts is only subjectively evil (as judged so by our culture). Destroying idolatrous statues is good according to primitive cultures such as Modern ISIS and Ancient Israel.

Objectively, it is neither evil nor is it good.

Your ignorance is staggering.

Gave them a bad rap.

Subjectively, you may consider ISIS or their beheadings to be "evil". However, that does not make these things objectively "evil", as there is no such thing as objective morality.​
Tell that to the families of the dead.

Unless one is a nihilist, objectively, going around torturing people and chopping their heads off--among other things--is Evil. So it is written. So mote it be. :thup:

Christianity and Judaism is not intent on tearing down the old so as to hide the past , that's the goal of 'islam' though . Heck , there is even talk of destroying the pre Islamic Egyptian pyramids because they are un islamic Oldschool .
That's the goal of of the lunatic terrorists. Far less than 1% of the world's Muslim population has ever participated in or aided terrorism.

And btw go ask an historian what Christians did to pagan rituals and artifacts.
They are just destroying the pagan idols.......which is also what the Bible says to do. ...... :cool:

try again-----the only place in the ENTIRE world that the islamo Nazi pigs should even consider destroying "idols" is in mecca----not in every inch of land upon which they shit. There is absolutely nothing
in the bible that suggests that people should go around killing "unbelievers" and destroying their "idols". In fact I could cite
an example of such behavior being called SIN AND THEFT----but why bother to cast pearls before swine. Of course I do support the destruction of that giant pustule that the slobs erected in Jerusalem

Unless one is a nihilist, objectively, going around torturing people and chopping their heads off--among other things--is Evil. So it is written. So mote it be. :thup:

Anything can be "written"​
Yeah, your posts prove that.

As does every book ever written, every script, every song. The Bible claiming something to be objectively evil does not make it so.​
You believe in witchcraft. Your credibility is shot.

You believe in witchcraft. Your credibility is shot.

supernatural%20gif.gif

Forum List

Back