Palistinian animals danced and celebrated on 9-11

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k[/ame]

That's what Hitler wanted America to get, too. We found out about it in his discussion and memo papers after he committed suicide.

The Nazis were sworn into anti-American factional governments in the Middle East, and the precursor leaders to the Muslim Brotherhood association led Hitler and the Nazis into murdering all the Jews they could possibly round up. Some of them even went to the Jewish detention camps and told the Nazis to start eliminating them. America resisted the Nazis and stopped the slaughter. It took us some time to recover our fleet in the Pacific, though, so it was four long years later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TqPK5oYZBk&feature=related]One Muslim who is telling the truth - YouTube[/ame]

Dancing, my goodness, such an awful thing to do!

And celebrating, that is even worse!

How dare some who call themselves our fellow human beings to engage in such "reprehensible conduct"?

Would you prefer a few rockets to be launched?

How about the US government giving them some of those oh so modern weapons in their vast military arsenal, like some D.I.M.E., that they regularly give to Israel to blow off the legs of Palestinians, including Palestinian children and Palestinian women and Palestinian babies, they can use that to blow off legs of whatever targets they choose!

Would the poster who started this thread prefer the rockets and D.I.M.E. to dancing and celebration?

So far, the Occupiers and their weapons suppliers cannot find a way to stop a Palestinian from speaking and laughing and singing and celebrating and loving, I am one American who thinks that is a good thing.

Sherri

How dare some who call themselves our fellow human beings to engage in such "reprehensible conduct"?

How about the US government giving them some of those oh so modern weapons in their vast military arsenal, like some D.I.M.E., that they regularly give to Israel to blow off the legs of Palestinians, including Palestinian children and Palestinian women and Palestinian babies, they can use that to blow off legs of whatever targets they choose!

Would the poster who started this thread prefer the rockets and D.I.M.E. to dancing and

celebration?

So far, the Occupiers and their weapons suppliers cannot find a way to stop a Palestinian from speaking and laughing and singing and celebrating and loving, I am one American who thinks that is a good thing.

Sherri

"the occupiers"? who are the "occupiers'? the "OCCUPIERS" of Route 4, New Jersey in St. Anne's Church and the First Presbyterian tried to stop the ---MUSLIM OCCUPYERS of Paterson, New Jersey from dancing? The "OCCUPIERS" of the Baptist church just off Myrtle Avenue tried to stop the MUSLIM OCCUPIERS of Atlantic Avenue
Brooklyn from Dancing----or was it that occpiers of the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST church down the block which tried? How about the OCCUPIERS of JERSEY CITY, New Jersey----right there in front of SHAKH ABDEL RAHMAN's mosque? well---actually most of the christians of Jersey City, New Jersey are just not OCCUPYING any more. Nobody tried to stop the dancers and candy eaters of the UMMA ----people were too busy worrying about the bodies falling from the towers and the family members they could not find. Good that Sherri enjoys the idea that some people dance and sing when other people are burning up and dying ----so much fun for sherri and her ilk and think how much fun she and hers can provide by blowing their own stinking asses to hell

Would the poster who started this thread prefer the rockets and D.I.M.E. to dancing and celebration?

Sherri
Sherry you Jendeh kesafat, apparently you see nothing wrong with Pali animals celebrating the mass murder of 3000 Americans by Al Queda IslamoNazi jihadist terrorists. Is it any wonder that Palishitians have insane supporters like you?

a group of Israelis----who were on the OPPOSITE SHORE OF THE HUDSON RIVER----and in a van----saw the WTC BUILDINGS decorated with a HUGE THICK PLUMB OF SMOKE They stood up on the van and took pictures. During the same period of time I was ---on another shore line------and looked out of my living room Window and saw the same sight-----I cound not find my camera------Then I heard on the TV news----AIRPLANE STRUCK WORLD TRACE CENTER -----"oh a piper cub from teterboro airport" "they will put the fire out and all will be ok---chances are the pilot is dead"-----then---while I was still gazing at the thick PLUMB OF SMOKE there was a GIANT FLASH -----then the news "SECOND PLANE HITS SECOND TOWER"----
hubby said "TERRORISM" ---- Thousands of people took pictures of the ISLAMIC ATROCITY that day-------peeballs has decided that they are more guilty than his comrades who crashed the planes into the towers----------it's his typical mindset

And liberals think it's so terrible that Gaza is essentially a large open air prison. No, no, it's not a prison. It's a cage. That's how you keep animals.

That's what Hitler wanted America to get, too. We found out about it in his discussion and memo papers after he committed suicide.

The Nazis were sworn into anti-American factional governments in the Middle East, and the precursor leaders to the Muslim Brotherhood association led Hitler and the Nazis into murdering all the Jews they could possibly round up. Some of them even went to the Jewish detention camps and told the Nazis to start eliminating them. America resisted the Nazis and stopped the slaughter. It took us some time to recover our fleet in the Pacific, though, so it was four long years later...
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

"How could they not have known" is about as silly as "Bush Gnu." Nobody knew a score of al Qaeda cells would hit the United States before they did it. A couple of our investigators "suspected" it, but so certain were some department heads that airport security would pick up on anything nefarious going to happen, that they discounted these "theories" conclusively. If any American had certain proof this was imminent, it would have been Madeline Albright, and since she did not come forward, I have to say the information was thoroughly unknown here by our government.

Homeland Security was formed to make certain we are not a target, but our best defense is us reporting a threat if we so much as slightly suspect something of a sinister nature about to be perpetrated on our fellow Americans. That is all.

Palestinians have good reason to hate America... we support their Jew/nazi oppressors. But, Jews also danced and celebrated 911. Killtown: The Dancing Israelis on 9/11

And, of course, Israel withheld 911 information that could have saved thousands of lives.

What's the Jews excuse? They're God Damned pieces of shit.

Palestinians have good reason to hate America... we support their Jew/nazi oppressors. But, Jews also danced and celebrated 911. Killtown: The Dancing Israelis on 9/11

And, of course, Israel withheld 911 information that could have saved thousands of lives.

What's the Jews excuse? They're God Damned pieces of shit.
Just imagine, if the damn toilet had been working, God damned Nazi piece of shit Ariux would have been flushed down the toilet.

Forum List

Back