Palin's tenure as Mayor/Governor

Well, I'm off to the bars.

Have fun tonight, Robbie. Don't play PS3 too late - mommy will ground you :happy-1:

Of course, don't focus on what I said. Just try and make one last insult you think is witty before you go lose some more brain cells.

Have fun tonight, Ninja. Don't kill what little brain cells you seem to have left that aren't full of hate and spite. :eusa_whistle:

In the book of GOP Tactics:

Rule #3: When you have nothing to respond to OP, drag Barack Obama into it somehow.

and from the Left: "Just elect him, dammit. He is change and hope. No more Bush!" Yeeeeeeehhhaaaawww

Of course, don't focus on what I said. Just try and make one last insult you think is witty before you go lose some more brain cells.

Have fun tonight, Ninja. Don't kill what little brain cells you seem to have left that aren't full of hate and spite. :eusa_whistle:
He also doesn't want to admit people who are more educated tend to vote democrat! People with more kids tend to vote Republican!

and from the Left: "Just elect him, dammit. He is change and hope. No more Bush!" Yeeeeeeehhhaaaawww

First off, just like to say hello Kathianne.

Secondly, funny but I think you got the left mixed up with the right there.

Is Barack Obama perfect? No

But when it comes down to it, I'd rather have Barack Obama and Joe Biden in the White House then John McCain and Sarah Palin.

But when it comes down to it, I'd rather have Barack Obama and Joe Biden in the White House then John McCain and Sarah Palin.

"People should not fear their government. The government should fear their people."

that is from your signature.

if you actually agreed with that, you would be voting against yo-bama.

"People should not fear their government. The government should fear their people."

that is from your signature.

if you actually agreed with that, you would be voting against yo-bama.

That is in my signature. I do agree with that quote.

I do not fear a Gov't under Barack Obama.

One under John McCain and Sarah :cuckoo: Palin I do.

Though do tell me why I should be voting against Obama in that case? (If I had the right to vote because I will miss the voting age by a couple months.)

I wasn't mixed up there. So tell me, why Obama and Biden? Exactly what do they bring to the table?

Whoops my manners, hello back to you Robert.

Charlie Gibson: Do you support the Bush Doctrine?

Palin: I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people, out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

Charlie Gibson: Do you support the Bush Doctrine?

Palin: I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people, out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

Plagiarist.

Plagiarist.

She is pretty hot, though....

320432.jpg

C'mon put down the partisan kool aid and try to be americans.

I'm sure most governors and presidents appoint friends to government jobs. That's what the position of Ambassador to Switzerland is - a patronage job. An ambassador to Switzerland can't really fuck over the american people.

But, when you appoint a high school friend to run the state's Department of Agriculture because "she loved cows as a child", your crossing the line into "Heck of a Job" Brownie cronyism.

when there was a vacancy at the top of the State Division of Agriculture, she appointed a high school classmate, Franci Havemeister, to the $95,000-a-year directorship. A former real estate agent, Ms. Havemeister cited her childhood love of cows as a qualification for running the roughly $2 million agency.

:rofl:

Now your trying to talk down to me because I'm 17?

And Republicans wonder why teenagers vote Democrat.

Though if your refering to that other thread earlier, you are completely off base. That was more talking about the failure of "No Child Left Behind" that was created by Dubya.

Nice try though, we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Actually teenagers that are 17 don't vote either Republican or Democrat. The reason alot of teenagers 18 and older vote Democrat is because they lack life experience. Because they lack life experience, when Democrats come along with their rheteroic, 'Change and Hope', they fall for it.

That is in my signature. I do agree with that quote.

I do not fear a Gov't under Barack Obama.

One under John McCain and Sarah :cuckoo: Palin I do.

Though do tell me why I should be voting against Obama in that case? (If I had the right to vote because I will miss the voting age by a couple months.)

Thank God, maybe 4 years of life experience will do you some good.

Come back to me and discuss adult issues when your view of adult issues isn't based on how your HS gym teacher treated you in PE on Friday.:blahblah:

are you so pompus and arrogant that you don't think a 17 year old can actually have the knowledge to understand what is happening in this country and the world in general? or are you just so stupid you don't want to get into a debate with him because you know you'll get your ass kicked? :eusa_whistle:

Robert IS the future of this country jr.

I find it fascinating that someone his age would be so tapped into the world of politics.. I hope he's not the exception to the rule because as time goes on we'll need more young people to engage in this process.

i have a feeling he needs more than 4 years
maybe he will come around and begin to understand

You continue to amaze me Dive. One thread you say you can have civil convos with me. The next your insulting my intelligence with your right wing buddies.

Doublethink much?

Forum List

Back