A 24-year veteran EMS Lieutenant who was BRUTALLY stabbed and killed in senseless attack as she walked back from lunch in Astoria.

I looked at several articles and the only thing i found out about the perp was this.

Police took Russo-Elling’s alleged killer into custody at his nearby home, where he fled to after the attack.

My surprised face. 😐
I’ve looked for this story online, and very little is being reported. The suspect is not being identified.

Here’s another one from yesterday, in which two “suspects” walked up to a teenage girl in Brooklyn, and shot her in the face - killing her. The news reports the suspects are still on the loose, but no description is provided.

And there were witnesses, who I’m sure described the savages to police. But in Liberalville, more concern is made toward protecting thugs than victims.

This may be a shock to you, but humans have been killing other humans since Cain did it way back in the beginning.
But they didn't always have moron prosecutors and judges who keep on letting thugs back out on the street, after the cops had risked their lives to arrest them.

Forum List

Back