Palin Speaks on East Coast Elections

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
East Coast Races Impact All Americans

Yesterday at 12:36am

As I stand here in a high school gymnasium watching freshmen girls' basketball games, I'm struck by the sight of America's future right in front of me - these tenacious young women full of energy and intensity. I want them to realize every opportunity this great, free nation can provide.

There are big political races on the East Coast that are coming down to the wire - the results of which will impact policies and political actions that touch all of us in every state. Like other independent Americans, I don’t always see eye-to-eye with Republican political committees, so when I tell you that the Republican Governors Association has my complete support and confidence in its campaign efforts back East, know that I really mean it. The RGA is helping lead the conservative comeback beginning this year, and its involvement in the East Coast races is significant. I hope you'll support these efforts, which are vital to the cause for America's freedom and prosperity: http://www.rga.org/initiatives/comeback-fund/.

...Then in Virginia, there is a clear difference between Republican Bob McDonnell and his liberal opponent. Republican Bob McDonnell is fighting for cheaper American energy and lower taxes, while his opponent wants to raise taxes and, amazingly, even bragged about having more earmarks than any other state legislator. Bob McDonnell promises to fight for Virginia's hard working families, and he opposes some heavy-handed union leadership efforts that could ultimately hurt employers and employees. The RGA has aired $6 million of TV ads exposing the liberal candidate’s record. I encourage you to help fight for our neighbors in the East by visiting: http://www.rga.org/initiatives/comeback-fund/.

...The young student athletes I'm watching right now are counting on us to do the right thing - to fight for what is right for America today and into their future. Electing candidates with common sense and respect for freedom is one way we can fight for what is right.

- Sarah Palin

____

Sarah Palin: East Coast Races Impact All Americans | Facebook

Last edited:
They can spew all of the bullshit they want, but in the end the GOP always ends up worshipping big business, socially conservative big government and middle school playground foreign policy. Then they add enough rah rah bullshit to get the white goober vote.

Doug

They can spew all of the bullshit they want, but in the end the GOP always ends up worshipping big business, socially conservative big government and middle school playground foreign policy. Then they add enough rah rah bullshit to get the white goober vote.

Doug

Could one not take your line of thinking and then state the Democrats simply convince the undeducated masses they are incapable of doing for themselves - and to allow the government to provide for them? That a sense of security is far more valuable than a sense of self-worth?

There is not bigger business in this country than the business of Big Government...

Doug

Could one not take your line of thinking and then state the Democrats simply convince the undeducated masses they are incapable of doing for themselves - and to allow the government to provide for them? That a sense of security is far more valuable than a sense of self-worth?

There is not bigger business in this country than the business of Big Government...
I do not necessarily defend Democrats, they are as political as Republicans. I was making the point that the GOP is still the party of GW Bush, despite their "small government" line of crap.

But Democrats don't "convince" people that they have no self worth. and your use of "uneducated" reminds me of the old crap about blacks being so lazy and stupid that they sell their votes to Democrats for their welfare check.

Doug

Did you mean Uneducated? The fact you spelled such a word wrong while trying to say that you're intelligent is hilariously ironic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhrfhjLd9e4[/ame]

As I stand here in a high school gymnasium watching freshmen girls' basketball games, I'm struck by the sight of America's future right in front of me - these tenacious young women full of energy and intensity. I want them to realize every opportunity this great, free nation can provide.

- Sarah Palin

____

Why was she busy posting her daily manifesto while watching a girls basketball game?

And why would they have a basketball game just after midnight?

They are weird up in Alaska.

Doug

I do not necessarily defend Democrats, they are as political as Republicans. I was making the point that the GOP is still the party of GW Bush, despite their "small government" line of crap.
But Democrats don't "convince" people that they have no self worth. and your use of "uneducated" reminds me of the old crap about blacks being so lazy and stupid that they sell their votes to Democrats for their welfare check.

Doug

Ah - well therein you find the battle for the party!!! Conservatives are hoping to bring back conservatism to the Republican Party - but they will be opposed by the entrenched party elite who are much the same the equally entrenched party elite of the Democrats.

And once that wheel gets rolling, a similar and much-needed purging will take place within the Democrat Party...

This woman here:

340x_Picture_832.jpg

Is really upset because the father of her unwed daughters baby, said that first, she referred to her own baby as "retarded" and second, he is going to pose nude. Seems she think it's disgraceful for someone to make money off of baring their body in public. Imagine. Do runways count? Guess not.

Sarah Palin Rips Levi Johnston for Selling His Body - Levi Johnston, Sarah Palin : People.com

Ahh, the life of the leader of the Republican Party. Nothing like those conservative family values.

Last edited by a moderator:
This woman here:

340x_Picture_832.jpg

Is really upset because the father of her unwed daughters baby, said that first, she referred to her own baby as "retarded" and second, he is going to pose nude. Seems she think it's disgraceful for someone to make money off of baring their body in public. Imagine. Do runways count? Guess not.

Sarah Palin Rips Levi Johnston for Selling His Body - Levi Johnston, Sarah Palin : People.com

Ahh, the life of the leader of the Republican Party. Nothing like those conservative family values.

Palin needs to put Levi Johnston on "ignore"
The more she engages in war of words with Levi, the more she reminds everyone of her own families failings. Her daughter chose to breed with this guy and Sarah bragged about welcoming him into the family during the election.

This woman here:

340x_Picture_832.jpg

The more she engages in war of words with Levi, the more she reminds everyone of her own families failings. Her daughter chose to breed with this guy and Sarah bragged about welcoming him into the family during the election.

Agreed - and suggested...

This woman here:

340x_Picture_832.jpg

Come one, the guy is so right wing. Remember his webpage:

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

Levi Johnston: Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy (PHOTOS)

HE'S PERFECT!

Sinatra seems to love linking Sarah Palin's facebook blog to this website. I'm sure he's one of her many "facebook" fans. So Sinatra, do you take pictures of Sarah and Todd together, cut out Todd's head, and put your own in place? :rofl:

This woman here:

340x_Picture_832.jpg

Agreed - and suggested...

Sarah Palin took a very conservative view on sex education and birth control for teens. She did that so her family would not fall into the sinful decline of those families that believe in sex education and birth control knowledge for teens.

Her conservative family values resulted in a pregnant 17 year old daughter. The father of her grand child is a complete loser.
I know that Sarah Palin was sincere that her teachings would not end up with the results it did.
Too many conservative teachings do not end up with the intended or desired result.

Ah - well therein you find the battle for the party!!! Conservatives are hoping to bring back conservatism to the Republican Party - but they will be opposed by the entrenched party elite who are much the same the equally entrenched party elite of the Democrats.

And once that wheel gets rolling, a similar and much-needed purging will take place within the Democrat Party...
There is no "battle for the party". That was my point, after all the faux high minded "real small government conservatism", those conservatives STILL lap up the GW Bush corporatism and the macho Dick Cheney cartoon foreign policy.

Hell, even social conservatives try to pretend that they are "small government". They make up the talking point that the founding fathers wanted to "defend traditional morality", and that anything they don't like is giving in to "anarchy".

"Bring back conservatism to the Republican Party"? Like the pragmatic realism of (most of) the Reagan presidency? Reagan did virtually nothing for conservatives other than nominate Robert Bork, who was so "small government" that he wanted to censor the media, and approved of laws regulating contraception.

The last "real conservative" in the GOP was Calvin Coolidge.

Doug

P.S. Just ranting a little, not intending at all to trash you personally.

Last edited:

- Sarah Palin

____

Why was she busy posting her daily manifesto while watching a girls basketball game?

And why would they have a basketball game just after midnight?

They are weird up in Alaska.

But they can see Russia.

There is no "battle for the party". That was my point, after all the faux high minded "real small government conservatism", those conservatives STILL lap up the GW Bush corporatism and the macho Dick Cheney cartoon foreign policy.

Hell, even social conservatives try to pretend that they are "small government". They make up the talking point that the founding fathers wanted to "defend traditional morality", and that anything they don't like is giving in to "anarchy".

"Bring back conservatism to the Republican Party"? Like the pragmatic realism of (most of) the Reagan presidency? Reagan did virtually nothing for conservatives other than nominate Robert Bork, who was so "small government" that he wanted to censor the media, and approved of laws regulating contraception.

The last "real conservative" in the GOP was Calvin Coolidge.

Doug

P.S. Just ranting a little, not intending at all to trash you personally.

Not a problem!!

Your take is very similar to what some traditional liberals are now feeling toward the Democrat Party - that the party of JFK and Scoop Jackson has been transformed into a statist monstrosity of preening demagogues.

And thus, both parties are going to see their collective political trees shaken hard in the coming months and years...

Doug

Doug

The GOP was never the "Party of Bush". That's why WE BUSTED MC CAIN IN THE CHOPS at election time. We were sick of the lack of conservatism.

Doug

The GOP was never the "Party of Bush". That's why WE BUSTED MC CAIN IN THE CHOPS at election time. We were sick of the lack of conservatism.

Agreed.

McCain was the candidate of the Republican establishment - with a strong assist by the mainstream media, who then of course hung him (and Hillary) out as soon as they had Obama lined up.

This woman here:

340x_Picture_832.jpg

That's quite a picture. I wonder when the husky manface look will come back in vogue in beauty contests?

...can't wait...lolololololol

Doug

Conservatives didn't cost McCain the election. Moderates did. He lost moderates by 20 points. The kooky VP pick probably contributed to that.

Forum List

Back