Palin Speaks on East Coast Elections

And it will only cost you $100,000.00 to hear her speak instead of having someone else post on her FaceBook page.

Sounds like money well spent!! :eusa_angel:

.....says the Republican fighting to keep healthcare out of the reach of poor US citizens.....

Yeah...thats what republicans are trying to do....keep the free healthcare that they already get out of their reach.

LMAO...I love this administration and congress....

"it will be cheaper for the American People becuiase the poor will no longer get free healthcare at hospitals that can not turn them away"....

and in the same breath...

"those that oppose the public option do not want the poor to get affordable healthcare"

Oh.....I see....free is not affordable....got it.

Dont you guys see how their logic contradicts itself?

The health care "debate" is far from over.

Now the real fireworks will begin...

As I stand here in a high school gymnasium watching freshmen girls' basketball games,

OMFG.........GLAZING!!! Is everything, her entire scope of knowledge, based on fucking girls' basketball????

What an utterly useless twit.

And it will only cost you $100,000.00 to hear her speak instead of having someone else post on her FaceBook page.

Sounds like money well spent!! :eusa_angel:

.....says the Republican fighting to keep healthcare out of the reach of poor US citizens.....

You think you are poor now, you just wait until the the libs get their health care plan through. Yes, you voted for change, and change is all you gonna have left.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ripping palin's daughter is a weak debating point

palin is leading a conservative movement.

Therein lies the debate.

She is helping to lead a revitalized conservative movement - yes.

Sarah rocks, she has stated very clearly that she will support conservative candidates and not just a party. Why the GOP wants to hear from her now is beyond me. Many of them threw her under the bus, McCain did too. Now all of a sudden they want her to come and speak, the 100,000 is a very nice and polite way of snubbing them. She doesn't need them, they need her. 40% of Americans state they are conservatives, only 20% state they are liberals and the other 40% moderates, those moderates are for fiscal responsibility and they will vote for it. Sarah is doing quite well with her book and whether you like it or not, people are paying very close attention to facebook and anything and everything she says. And guess what, THAT INCLUDES YOU.

BTW- you do know that Obama is selling White House priviledges to his campaign donors, something like $35,000 to get to bowl in the White House bowling alley. You libs are the most hypocritical morons that ever lived. Birthday paries hosted in the White House by donors, etc all for MONEY for his re-election campaign. Next the Lincoln bedroom will be up for sale.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
She is helping to lead a revitalized conservative movement - yes.

Sarah rocks, she has stated very clearly that she will support conservative candidates and not just a party. Why the GOP wants to hear from her now is beyond me. Many of them threw her under the bus, McCain did too. Now all of a sudden they want her to come and speak, the 100,000 is a very nice and polite way of snubbing them. She doesn't need them, they need her. 40% of Americans state they are conservatives, only 20% state they are liberals and the other 40% moderates, those moderates are for fiscal responsibility and they will vote for it. Sarah is doing quite well with her book and whether you like it or not, people are paying very close attention to facebook and anything and everything she says. And guess what, THAT INCLUDES YOU.

BTW- you do know that Obama is selling White House priviledges to his campaign donors, something like $35,000 to get to bowl in the White House bowling alley. You libs are the most hypocritical morons that ever lived. Birthday paries hosted in the White House by donors, etc all for MONEY for his re-election campaign. Next the Lincoln bedroom will be up for sale.:lol::lol::lol:

The irony?

People are so dam blind.

Palin will be running on a conservative ticket...and she will need the money.....

So she is now generatingthe needed money to get a campaign going.

But....of course.....people prefer to say she is whoring herself.

Palin's book is already selling for less that ten dollars. Never fear, right wing groups will buy it in bulk.

They can spew all of the bullshit they want, but in the end the GOP always ends up worshipping big business, socially conservative big government and middle school playground foreign policy. Then they add enough rah rah bullshit to get the white goober vote.

Doug

I don't believe that I actually worship any big business other than simply allowing them to exist for their own purpose. This is not "worship" but simply a recognition of someone else's rights because you can't really tell me why someone doesn't have the right to grow a business until it becomes a big business other than your own personal beliefs about what is to big for them.

As I stand here in a high school gymnasium watching freshmen girls' basketball games,

OMFG.........GLAZING!!! Is everything, her entire scope of knowledge, based on fucking girls' basketball????

You seem nervous.

I wonder why that is.

If I am nervous it is because there seem to be more really really stupid people than I had originally thought. My bubble has burst.

They can spew all of the bullshit they want, but in the end the GOP always ends up worshipping big business, socially conservative big government and middle school playground foreign policy. Then they add enough rah rah bullshit to get the white goober vote.

Doug

I don't believe that I actually worship any big business other than simply allowing them to exist for their own purpose. This is not "worship" but simply a recognition of someone else's rights because you can't really tell me why someone doesn't have the right to grow a business until it becomes a big business other than your own personal beliefs about what is to big for them.

Based on that logic....Democrats must woirship the poor. They worship miinorities. They worship those that abort.

Why is it that just because conservatives believe in capitalism, we are deemed as worshipers of the most successful in such a system?

You seem nervous.

I wonder why that is.

If I am nervous it is because there seem to be more really really stupid people than I had originally thought. My bubble has burst.

Nice kick save.....
But you cant fool me.
You are quite fixated on Palin...so weither you love her or you fear her.

Personally, I dont care what it is....but it is one of them.

People do not become fixated on something they hate. They tend to avoid it.

You seem nervous.

I wonder why that is.

Nice kick save.....
But you cant fool me.

You're easy to fool apparently....... and you must fall into the aforementioned category, which is easily gleaned from reading your posts........

Nice kick save.....
But you cant fool me.

You're easy to fool apparently....... and you must fall into the aforementioned category, which is easily gleaned from reading your posts........

Yep...you is scared.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back