Palin So Busted

I didn't know I was required to have a point other than pointing out that paying for Palin's meals isn't exactly a conservative ideal.

And the DEMs are calling for every elected official not have their meals, room etc paid for at all?

I'll be waiting for that legislation

What next? Saying it is wrong for the government employed soldiers to have their 'separate rats'?

do you have a link that proves this? where did you hear that?

Actually, after Palin was mayor of Wasilla, then Alaska Governor, democrat Tony Knowles, actually had to sign legislation prohibiting municipalities for charging rape victims for the cost of rape kits.

While the Alaska State Troopers and most municipal police agencies have covered the cost of exams, which cost between $300 to $1,200 apiece, the Wasilla police department does charge the victims of sexual assault for the tests.

: Knowles signs sexual assault bill<p> - Frontiersman

But you know, it's G-d's will and all that these women be raped... so they should bear the full brunt of the experience :cuckoo:

I wasn't clear about what I meant.

Palin made rape victims pay for their own rape kit. Which is a forensic tool to assist police in catching the perpetrator. Its a crime investigation tool. Rape victims shouldn't be paying for the cops to do their fucking job.

thanks for the clarification

HOLY SHIT! was this a decision she had any say in or was it that way when she was elected and she just never knew to change it?

This bothers me and not that I would vote for her anyway but damn this puts her in a WHOLE new light if she's the one who made the decision to charge rape victims for their rape kit.

I didn't know I was required to have a point other than pointing out that paying for Palin's meals isn't exactly a conservative ideal.

clearly having a point is optional. The only pol I've ever heard of that didn't take money that they were legally able to is Mittens.

If taking a per diem makes Palin a liberal, then I guess she can count on your support, right?

;)

HOLY SHIT! was this a decision she had any say in or was it that way when she was elected and she just never knew to change it?

This bothers me and not that I would vote for her anyway but damn this puts her in a WHOLE new light if she's the one who made the decision to charge rape victims for their rape kit.

Palin was Mayor from 1996 to 2002. It is unlikely it would have happened without her assent. (In a town the size of Wasilla??? My son's Middle School has about half the population of Wasilla!!)

Everything I can find says it's "unclear" if the practice was in place when she took office or not. She was in office for 4 years when the legislation banning the practice was signed which certainly doesn't speak very highly for her, if she was aware of the practice.

still waiting

Wait for ever---I love watching these women (and OJ) try to trash Palin by portraying her as someone who has been a despot, a woman hater and spendtrift while the people who actually live there, understand her polices and know her give her an 80% approval rating.

And the DEMs are calling for every elected official not have their meals, room etc paid for at all?

I'll be waiting for that legislation

What next? Saying it is wrong for the government employed soldiers to have their 'separate rats'?

I don't know if they are, but then again they don't make it their life's lie to pretend to be fiscally conservative like the Republicans do.

Actually, after Palin was mayor of Wasilla, then Alaska Governor, democrat Tony Knowles, actually had to sign legislation prohibiting municipalities for charging rape victims for the cost of rape kits.

: Knowles signs sexual assault bill<p> - Frontiersman

But you know, it's G-d's will and all that these women be raped... so they should bear the full brunt of the experience :cuckoo:
That's just wrong.

You're talking about a rabid religious righter... I'm allowed to attach my own "perceptions" to her actions. And to people like her EVERYTHING is G-d's will. No?

No... you attribute a false assumption for nothing more than shock value... even though it is completely baseless.... yet you are the first to bitch when any negative attribute is associated with Obama, even when there is an actual statement or association

Otherwise knows as you are a hypocrite

clearly having a point is optional. The only pol I've ever heard of that didn't take money that they were legally able to is Mittens.

If taking a per diem makes Palin a liberal, then I guess she can count on your support, right?

;)
She's no liberal. She's what now represents conservative.

I miss Mitten, though.

Palin was Mayor from 1996 to 2002. It is unlikely it would have happened without her assent. (In a town the size of Wasilla??? My son's Middle School has about half the population of Wasilla!!)

lol We can't have no small town hick being VP now can we. She might use the wrong fork while hob nobbing with the elite form a big town.

Forum List

Back