Palin So Busted

No... you attribute a false assumption for nothing more than shock value... even though it is completely baseless.... yet you are the first to bitch when any negative attribute is associated with Obama, even when there is an actual statement or association

Otherwise knows as you are a hypocrite

Nope... I think she's a religious freak who allowed rape victims to be charged for their rape kit.

Hey, you're the one who keeps defending the indefensible because she's a right wing extremist. So your calling other people a hypocrite is kind of amusing.

If Obama got a per diem for being in his own house, you and the boys would have spammed the board with threads on the topic.

I don't know if they are, but then again they don't make it their life's lie to pretend to be fiscally conservative like the Republicans do.

So paying for the room and board of public officials is impossible if you are conservative?

Hey... you want to start a movement of having it removed from being apart of government... I'll support it 100%... right after room and board is removed in payments to people who don't even work for it

It's a work benefit.. a perk.... and it is not a major issue, that if you support it or use it, does not suddenly make you un-conservative in your fiscal beliefs

lol We can't have no small town hick being VP now can we. She might use the wrong fork while hob nobbing with the elite form a big town.

What qualifications would a small town hick have for the most powerful job in the world if the boss kicks?

Answer: none.

Invite her to dinner if you like her. She has no business being president if something happens to McCain.

Nope... I think she's a religious freak who allowed rape victims to be charged for their rape kit.

Hey, you're the one who keeps defending the indefensible because she's a right wing extremist. So your calling other people a hypocrite is kind of amusing.

If Obama got a per diem for being in his own house, you and the boys would have spammed the board with threads on the topic.

He does get a per diem as a Senator when he is not in his place of record.. he does have travel expenses for leaving DC

I don't see REPs or Conservatives bringing it up like it is the end of the fucking world

What qualifications would a small town hick have for the most powerful job in the world if the boss kicks?

Answer: none.

Invite her to dinner if you like her. She has no business being president if something happens to McCain.

Considering she has been mayor and governor and actually has done the job as a governmental executive decision maker... it qualifies her slightly more than Obama

So paying for the room and board of public officials is impossible if you are conservative?

Hey... you want to start a movement of having it removed from being apart of government... I'll support it 100%... right after room and board is removed in payments to people who don't even work for it

It's a work benefit.. a perk.... and it is not a major issue, that if you support it or use it, does not suddenly make you un-conservative in your fiscal beliefs
Not impossible. Hypocritical.

Not impossible. Hypocritical.

So since the liberals are NOT for cutting waste it's cool for them to take every perk on the book? Damn this argument sounds familiar.
I guess the answer is to never set standards and you can hit that mark every time.

So since the liberals are NOT for cutting waste it's cool for them to take every perk on the book? Damn this argument sounds familiar.
I guess the answer is to never set standards and you can hit that mark every time.

You sheeples really need to stop banging the "liberals are big spenders" drum. The mess YOUR GUYS made isn't the fault of "liberals". I would suggest you go look at who ran up the deficits and tried to live off of the national credit card instead of paying as we went along. In case you're wondering, that would be Reagan, Bush I and Bush II. And Reagan and Bush I when they realized what a mess they made, at least put taxes back to normal rates. Your guys now just want to spend and have your grandkids pay the bill.

So, I think you guys lose the fiscal restraint award. I wish they were fiscally responsible.

So now you guys are against cutting the pork out of the budget? I am seriously not a bit surprised. Let her eat Ben and Jerry's!

I'm all for factfinding, let's investigate Palin for her alleged offenses.... and then let's take a peek at Obama's relationships with Rezko, Ayers and Wright. Sounds fair and balanced to me.

And to me as well!

Open the hood, kick the tires! This is what we want!

I guess the answer is that if the mainstream/corporate media isn't going to call you on your lies, then by all means, lie away!!!!

John McCain and Sarah Palin criticized Democrat Barack Obama over the amount of money he has requested for his home state of Illinois, even though Alaska under Palin's leadership has asked Washington for 10 times more money per citizen for pet projects.

Obama hasn't asked for any earmarks this year. Last year, he asked for $311 million worth, about $25 for every Illinois resident. Alaska asked this year for earmarks totaling $198 million, about $295 for every Alaska citizen.

And the DEMs are calling for every elected official not have their meals, room etc paid for at all?

I'll be waiting for that legislation

What next? Saying it is wrong for the government employed soldiers to have their 'separate rats'?

Stay on topic Dave? Palin busted is the topic. She's been busted for about 12 things now. How can any sane person vote for her?

One thing Barack Obama and McCain disagree on is an oil windfall-profits tax. McCain is against it, on the theory that it is a tax and therefore bad and also on the theory that it would discourage domestic production. Obama is for it, on the theory that if oil companies can make a nice profit when oil sells for $50 per bbl., they can still make a nice profit when it sells at more than $100, even if the government takes a bit and spreads the money around to those who are hurting from higher oil prices.

Although Palin's words side with McCain in this dispute, her actions side with Obama. Her major legislative accomplishment has been to revamp Alaska's windfall-profits tax in order to increase the state's take. Alaska calls it a "clear and equitable share" tax. The state assumes that extracting oil from the tundra costs about $25 per bbl. and takes as much as 75% of the difference between that and the sale price.

Why is a windfall-profits tax good for Alaska but not for the U.S.?

Sarah Palin's Alaskonomics - TIME

Stay on topic Dave? Palin busted is the topic. She's been busted for about 12 things now. How can any sane person vote for her?

One thing Barack Obama and McCain disagree on is an oil windfall-profits tax. McCain is against it, on the theory that it is a tax and therefore bad and also on the theory that it would discourage domestic production. Obama is for it, on the theory that if oil companies can make a nice profit when oil sells for $50 per bbl., they can still make a nice profit when it sells at more than $100, even if the government takes a bit and spreads the money around to those who are hurting from higher oil prices.

Although Palin's words side with McCain in this dispute, her actions side with Obama. Her major legislative accomplishment has been to revamp Alaska's windfall-profits tax in order to increase the state's take. Alaska calls it a "clear and equitable share" tax. The state assumes that extracting oil from the tundra costs about $25 per bbl. and takes as much as 75% of the difference between that and the sale price.

Why is a windfall-profits tax good for Alaska but not for the U.S.?

Sarah Palin's Alaskonomics - TIME

You are confusing "busted" with simply having stories written... in fact she has not been "busted" for anything

But nice try

And Don't bring up points in your post, unless you want those points addressed

and back to repeat posting or copy/paste posting, troll?

Forum List

Back