Palin should stay in alaska: Barbra Bush

Barbara Bush: Palin should stay in Alaska - Politics - msnbc.com

Former first lady Barbara Bush says she hopes Sarah Palin stays in Alaska.

In a preview for a Larry King interview to be shown Monday on CNN, former President George H.W. Bush and his wife, Barbara, are shown addressing topics such as the Tea Party influence, the former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate, and their son's book.

Asked for her read on Palin, Barbara Bush responded:

"I sat next to her once, thought she was beautiful and I think she's very happy in Alaska — and I hope she'll stay there."

Ain't it grand that BB ain't the boss of anybody? :lol::lol::lol:

The Bushes could not stand the Reagans either, moron.

Barbara Bush is not on the right.
They saw Reagan as the frontman/figurehead that he was. Bush 41 had the understanding of policy. Reagan didn't have the capacity. He surrounded himself with people who easily persuaded him, like Casper Weinberger, James Baker, Edwin Meese, George Schultz, and especially Don Regan, of Goldman Sachs, who basically engineered the massive transfer of wealth to the rich, which started under Clueless Ronnie. Even Nancy was alarmed at Regan's influence, and organized his ouster.

What makes Babs Bush not "on the Right"?

Bush 41 should have surrounded himself with people that could get him re-elected.
Yeah....that's what he had.....a staffing-problem..... :rolleyes:

Former first lady Barbara Bush says she hopes Sarah Palin stays in Alaska.

In a preview for a Larry King interview to be shown Monday on CNN, former President George H.W. Bush and his wife, Barbara, are shown addressing topics such as the Tea Party influence, the former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate, and their son's book.

Asked for her read on Palin, Barbara Bush responded:

"I sat next to her once, thought she was beautiful and I think she's very happy in Alaska — and I hope she'll stay there."

I'm quite unhappy with President Obama, and I'd probably vote for just about anyone else, but I will not vote for Sarah Palin. If Sarah Palin gets the nomination, I'd probably have no choice but to hold my nose and vote for Obama again, which I do not want to do.

BTW who are all the drunk people who think Sarah Palin is pretty?

franko004.jpg

The Bushes could not stand the Reagans either, moron.

Barbara Bush is not on the right.
They saw Reagan as the frontman/figurehead that he was. Bush 41 had the understanding of policy. Reagan didn't have the capacity. He surrounded himself with people who easily persuaded him, like Casper Weinberger, James Baker, Edwin Meese, George Schultz, and especially Don Regan, of Goldman Sachs, who basically engineered the massive transfer of wealth to the rich, which started under Clueless Ronnie. Even Nancy was alarmed at Regan's influence, and organized his ouster.

What makes Babs Bush not "on the Right"?

All the jobs and wealth created by Liberals such as Clinton is a "paper-tiger-economy", a "house of cards".
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh???

:rolleyes:

That NWO group does stick together, and they don't want anyone that doesn't hold their beliefs to get a foot in the door.

Forum List

Back