Palin should stay in alaska: Barbra Bush

ah yes, what is this now, the 15 thread on this.

and lefties SWEAR they are smart.:lol:

What Barbara meant was that she thought it was best for Sarah to stay in Alaska then having to go throught the media bias and slander against her and her family like she did in 08.

Meh. Barbara Bush's husband felt the same way about Reagan.

:clap2:

Yep... it still amazes me that Reagan chose him to be his running mate, and even crazier that Bush won the presidency.
Although he did so on the coat tail of Reagan.

Barabra is a cool old lady, but I cant get behind a statement like that.

Enjoy retirement Barb & :anj_stfu:

What Barbara meant was that she thought it was best for Sarah to stay in Alaska then having to go throught the media bias and slander against her and her family like she did in 08.

Is that your opinion or is there some way to prove that?

I dont like to guess what someone might've meant b/c I am usually wrong.

i'm fifty one and i forget things...

"scenery is here, wish you were beautiful..." ben franklin 1745 the first postcard

Last edited:

No what Barbara meant is that Palin has no business running for president.

Yes, USArmyman, that might be what you would like it to mean, but everyone except those blinded by the dim TV glow of FOX news late into the night, realize that she meant for Sarah to STAY IN ALASKA. But of course she won't.

She will first run for the GOP nomination, and when that is denied she will take up the righteous and noble cause of the Tea Party. allbeit a slightly racist slant on what American should look like.

Thou speaketh the Truth, Barbara...God Bless!

And what Barbara Bush says matters, why?

Anyone care? ANYONE
.....'Cause, she was THE whip-cracker in the Bush-household!!!!

"Bush's son told NBC's Matt Lauer that the point of the story was not to show how he came to be pro-life.

"I thought it was very important for people to understand the relationship with my mom," the former president said. "There's no question that it affected me -- my philosophy -- we should respect life."

"The purpose of the story really wasn't to show the evolution of a pro-life point of view, it was really to show how my mom and I developed a relationship."

In the interview broadcast Monday, King pressed Bush on her stance on abortion.

"You had differing opinions, though, on pro-life, did you not?" King asked.

"I don't remember," the former first lady demurred.

Former President George H. W. Bush, who also appeared in the interview, interruppted. "Yes, they did," he admitted.

"Shh, George," she said."

This was the same President who kept insisting he WASN'T a wimp. :rolleyes:

....Primarily, because....she's an ex-pageant-contestant, with the intelligence & curiosity of a tree-stump.

:rolleyes:

Meh. Barbara Bush's husband felt the same way about Reagan.

:clap2:

Yep... it still amazes me that Reagan chose him to be his running mate, and even crazier that Bush won the presidency.
Although he did so on the coat tail of Reagan.
Yeah, Skippy.....that's what happened...... :rolleyes:

"Like most people in Washington, Clinton understood that Ronald Reagan was a figurehead and that it was really the Bush Cabal, which was running things for all of those 12 years."

There is always a split in the dem party.

Its why we are the big tent and the Rs walk in locked step.

You can only win when you walk in locked step.

Your steps are not locked very well lately.

you want to see LOCKSTEP, take a look at your congresscritters, they have BEEN VOTING IN LOCKSTEP for two years with your Dictator in Chief.

a bunch of them just lock stepped themselves off the Cliff an out of A JOB for doing it.
and 2012 will be the rest of them going OVER THE CLIFF.:lol:

I have have three words for ya,,,,Blue Dog Democrats.

Forum List

Back