Palin, Romney predicting Russia's "invasion" - what does that say?

Both Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney are leagues smarter than the self obsessed narcissist currently in office. But neither is smarter than Col. Ralph Peters who predicted the invasion right after the Olympics. He called it right down to the time.

Sarah the wasilla hillbilly and Mitt da Loon wearer of magical underwear, smart? :laugh2:

Well, Smarter than you.

I don't remember either predicting Russia would invade the Ukraine. They both suggested we should keep our eye on them and recognize them as a geopolitical foe, which they are.
Who is NOT a foe to America?

Quite a few folks, particularly in the CIA, have been reporting that.

Samething when Putin taught Georgia a lesson.

Sorry, neo-cons, this is not part of our portfolio.

But the guy you support at every turn mocked Romney for being right. What does that say of Obama's portfolio?

"at every turn", troll? In fact, Obama knew as much as Romney and Palin, so what does that tell you. None of the three would go to war over it. And sequestion, which is drawing down the DOD, is a consensus of both parties. Can't get away from it, buddy.

I saw it coming when I saw Ukraine was trying to get away from Russia's grip by kicking out the criminal Russian puppet running Ukraine into the ground.

Russian scum don't like their slaves getting away....

Both Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney are leagues smarter than the self obsessed narcissist currently in office. But neither is smarter than Col. Ralph Peters who predicted the invasion right after the Olympics. He called it right down to the time.
The problem with your post is that palin and romney have made many predictions that have not occurred. Naturally you are perfectly willing to ignore them to focus on one they got right. Your statement is proof that even a blind squirrel will occasionally find a nut.

palin: The ACA will have "Death Panels" and ACA will fail.
romney: Chrysler is going to move its Jeep production to China.

You know, for failed predictions, they both came true...
They did???
Give us some examples of "Death Panels"
Explain away the 8,000,000 people who have signed up for ACA.
Show us proof that Chrysler moved its Jeep plant from Ohio to Japan.
You cannot prove any of it. If you could, you would!

I saw it coming when I saw Ukraine was trying to get away from Russia's grip by kicking out the criminal Russian puppet running Ukraine into the ground.

This is funny coming from a neo nazi collaborator and IMF lackey. It is scum like yourself that supports using lethal force on Russian patriot activists (fascist right sector hooligans burned 40 anti-coup activists to death in Odessa) that oppose the overthrow of an elected government.

http://rt.com/news/156592-odessa-activists-burnt-alive/comments/page-39/

This is funny coming from a neo nazi collaborator and IMF lackey. It is scum like yourself that supports using lethal force on Russian patriot activists (fascist right sector hooligans burned 40 anti-coup activists to death in Odessa) that oppose the overthrow of an elected government.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive (GRAPHIC IMAGES) comments, page 39 ? RT News

You have one source for your story. rt.com news. The rt stands for Russian TV. There are video's of the the incident that show some molotov cocktails being thrown from the roof by the Russians who had taken over the building and were trying to prevent the attackers from dislodging them from the building by throwing objects, including molotov cocktails from the roof onto the people on the street. The people in Odessa did not want a building taken over in their city. Odessa is majority Ukraine speaking. Video clearly shows molotov cocktail coming from roof and hitting side of building and window. This backs up witness, news and police reports. The trouble makers from Moldova who came to Odessa to make pretend they were Ukraine citizens burned themselves up. Over 100 have been captured and arrested. They are not Ukraine citizens. They are ethnic Russians who crossed the border to make trouble.

Given Romney's track record of having been 100% correct about Russia's eminence as one of America's chief threats in the 2012 presidential debate against Obama, and Palin's having presciently surmised the same, I'd say there's a pretty good chance that Russia will invade Ukraine soon.

Simple as that.

Given Romney's track record of having been 100% correct about Russia's eminence as one of America's chief threats in the 2012 presidential debate against Obama, and Palin's having presciently surmised the same, I'd say there's a pretty good chance that Russia will invade Ukraine soon.

Simple as that.

Russia is invading Ukraine now. Do you think this poses a national security threat? Are you concerned that a military conflict is going to occur between the US and Russia?

Simple as that.

Russia is invading Ukraine now.

Do you think this poses a national security threat?

Nope. Not in the least.

The only threat this poses is that the US looks a bit milquetoasty is all.

Putin's Russia, on the other hand, looks strong militarily — though not economically.

But then, the US doesn't itself look strong economically. And we haven't for years now.

Camp said:
Are you concerned that a military conflict is going to occur between the US and Russia?

Nope — unless the big defense contractors coerce Obama to kickstart the military-industrial complex.

We have no business telling Vladimir Putin what he can and cannot do.

That is the position I have maintained since the day he invaded Crimea.

It is time for us to get our own house in order.

Last edited:
Quite a few folks, particularly in the CIA, have been reporting that.

Samething when Putin taught Georgia a lesson.

Sorry, neo-cons, this is not part of our portfolio.

But the guy you support at every turn mocked Romney for being right. What does that say of Obama's portfolio?

How was Romney right?

Romney said that Russia was our biggest geopolitical foe, and Obama told him the Cold War is over.

Okay, let's get real. The Ukrainian Mobs overthrow the legitimately elected government in Ukraine. Russian majority parts of the Ukraine decide they've had enough of the clowns in Kiev ignoring them and split off and Russia supports them. Not really even half a loaf for Putin, he wanted to keep the legitimate government in power and do business.

So how is ANY of this America's problem again?

It strikes me that if you are bound and determined to get involved in the rest of the world's problems, Al Qaeda and China are really bigger threats to us militarily and economically.

Forum List

Back