Palin Right Again: Free Stuff, Romney a Wus

If they ran as "Moderates", you might have had a point.

They drank the RIght Wing Koolaid by the gallon.

Absolutely. Big spending, big government, amnesty, and the individual mandate are hallmarks of conservatism.

Just because some is to the right of you, doesn't mean they're right wing. Republicans have become Democrat lite. Conservatives have no one representing them.
because you people are fucking crazy. You are literally everything this country doesn't want.

Obamaphones and Fluke condoms, yeah that's what we want

Wow. I thought I was the only one who remembered Crusader Rabbit.

220px-Crusader_Rabbit_title.jpg

On a serious note, I suspected all along that when Romney lost (it was never an "if" in my mind), you would have people saying it was because he wasn't right wing enough or conservative enough.

The only way to settle this issue would be to have a candidate the far right is completely happy with, and then let him lose.

Hmmm ... The Rs have lost the last 5 out of 6. The desperate rw's will keep bleating and whining but it looks like a trend to me. :eusa_clap:

But the reason they claim those guys "lost" is because they weren't "real conservatives".

Yeah, Republican Moderates really rock Nationally, 0-2 against Obama

Absolutely. Big spending, big government, amnesty, and the individual mandate are hallmarks of conservatism.

Just because some is to the right of you, doesn't mean they're right wing. Republicans have become Democrat lite. Conservatives have no one representing them.

But Romney didn't run on those things.

Romney ran on cutting taxes and cutting spending, and wouldn't be caught having a drink with his own health care plan.

because you people are fucking crazy. You are literally everything this country doesn't want.

If you really think that's why you lost, you are really deluded.

Sarah Palin, who was left off the invite list at the RNC Convention, said that Romney allowed Obama's negative bullshit to go unanswered and that you can either have "free stuff or freedom" not both.

Palin and Ron Paul need to take over and direct the Republican Party which on the national level has become a Moderate, losing Party going to it's death

We cannot and will not become little Progressives

[pic]palin zombies stamped with OP's approval[/pic]

Romney ran on cutting taxes and cutting spending, and wouldn't be caught having a drink with his own health care plan.

All talk. I have no doubt in my mind that Romney would have raised spending and increased the size of government. Why do I think this? Because political rhetoric and historical fact rarely match.

I suggest you do the same. Stop listening to all of the gum flapping and start researching history.

Romney was a weak candidate but he lost because chris cristie stabbed him in the back and 5 million illlegals voted.

All talk. I have no doubt in my mind that Romney would have raised spending and increased the size of government. Why do I think this? Because political rhetoric and historical fact rarely match.

I suggest you do the same. Stop listening to all of the gum flapping and start researching history.

I never believed anything Romney said for one minute. I assumed he lied about everything, because, hey, Mormons are congenital liars.

That said, government is going to continue to grow no matter who is in charge, because the private sector is less and less interested in doing those things.

probes into vaginas......You have nothing, literally nothing.

Forum List

Back