Palin Right Again: Free Stuff, Romney a Wus

Sarah Palin, who was left off the invite list at the RNC Convention, said that Romney allowed Obama's negative bullshit to go unanswered and that you can either have "free stuff or freedom" not both.

Palin and Ron Paul need to take over and direct the Republican Party which on the national level has become a Moderate, losing Party going to it's death

We cannot and will not become little Progressives

everyday, more and more people are liking the free stuff thing....we are at the point of no return.

I was chastised by my friends...including many "faux" conservatives, when I told them I refused to apply to FEMA when I lost half my house a month ago.

I have one friend who has a 37 foot Trojan...he spent nearly 5K to have it moved out of the area and up the coast...in the meantime, he did not have flood insuirance and he lost his lower level of his house. FEMA gave him 31K....and he calls himself a "staunch conservative"...I called him a cheater and a liar.

FYI....the system works great. A man with a 37 foot yacht can spend 5K to save it but refused to spend the 1K a year for flood insuracne..and FEMA bails him out.

Palin and Paul can say whatever they w2ant. We lost the battle. Too many people like free stuff.

I assume you claim no deductions or credits on your taxes.

The Perfect Presidential candidate for 2016...PLEASE....PLEASE!

If you want to hand the Democrats the largest electoral victory in the history of the Universe, then go right ahead and pick Palin as the GOP candidate.

Yeah,,that's the ticket! The GOP should move even further to the right! :lol: The GOP lost the election because the moderate voters (41% of the voting public) decided the GOP was already too far right and you folks want to go even further to the right! Way to have a keen sense of the pulse of the nation.
The far right and Palin are both yesterday's news. :eusa_clap:

when has frank ever had the pulse of the nation?

Sarah Palin, who was left off the invite list at the RNC Convention, said that Romney allowed Obama's negative bullshit to go unanswered and that you can either have "free stuff or freedom" not both.

Palin and Ron Paul need to take over and direct the Republican Party which on the national level has become a Moderate, losing Party going to it's death

That Palin learned nothing from 2012 is unsurprising.

The question is will other republicans make the same mistake.

CrusaderRabbit said:

We cannot and will not become electable

fixed

Yeah, Republican Moderates really rock Nationally, 0-2 against Obama

If they ran as "Moderates", you might have had a point.

They drank the RIght Wing Koolaid by the gallon.

Oh, I think Palin's learned quite a lot.

She knows that as long as she stokes right wing anger, they'll shell out the bucks.

And what was the "free stuff"?

Food

Education

Health Care

Republicans have three answers to those "free stuff".

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Education is for snobs.

Let them die.

And that is why Obama "won".

CrusaderRabbit said:

We cannot and will not become electable

fixed

Wow. I thought I was the only one who remembered Crusader Rabbit.

220px-Crusader_Rabbit_title.jpg

On a serious note, I suspected all along that when Romney lost (it was never an "if" in my mind), you would have people saying it was because he wasn't right wing enough or conservative enough.

The only way to settle this issue would be to have a candidate the far right is completely happy with, and then let him lose.

Hmmm ... The Rs have lost the last 5 out of 6. The desperate rw's will keep bleating and whining but it looks like a trend to me. :eusa_clap:

Oh, I think Palin's learned quite a lot.

She knows that as long as she stokes right wing anger, they'll shell out the bucks.

Yep. She's got exactly the gig she's qualified for. She goes on camera, blows her dog whistle and the rw's start panting.

She'd be a fool to run for office because she'd have to actually work, she'd have to take a cut in pay and she'd be a complete and utter failure - just as she was in other real jobs. Nope, fox is perfect for her.

If she didn't have that, she'd have to go into the meth making biz.

I would like every profile to have a checkbox indicating whether or not the person feels that Palin is someone who should be a leader in this country.

Absolutely. Big spending, big government, amnesty, and the individual mandate are hallmarks of conservatism.

Just because some is to the right of you, doesn't mean they're right wing. Republicans have become Democrat lite. Conservatives have no one representing them.

I put Palin in the same category as Biden, they both need a muzzle.

Absolutely. Big spending, big government, amnesty, and the individual mandate are hallmarks of conservatism.

Just because some is to the right of you, doesn't mean they're right wing. Republicans have become Democrat lite. Conservatives have no one representing them.
because you people are fucking crazy. You are literally everything this country doesn't want.

Forum List

Back