Palin Palin Palin

Non-sensical topic up and coming: Do you think USF can win March Madness?

Note: isn't this usually what happens to a Palin thread?

Immie

Obama Campaigning against Palin shows his real "Non-Intelligence", maybe Romney can make an ad Campaigning against Yosemite Sam as a parody to the Obama/Palin ad. Guess Obama does fear Romney being he can't come up with an ad to compare his accomplishments to Romneys.

If it happens,im totally in,GMY.supposedly,thats the reasoning for newt pushing a brokered convention.

You would accept a nominee no one voted for?

I like her more than our current choices. Admittedly im dissapointed in her for quitting her job early although I understand her reasons.

WHY do you think the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is such a good candidate?

She tanked McCain in 2008 with her VP nomination, and has pretty well scrambled the party with her "maybe I'll run in 2012".

What is it that makes her so great?

$arah has never done anything. That is, unless you count her cameo appearance as the governor of Alaska, being run outta there under the cloud of several scandals and losing the presidential election for ole man McCain.

What little she has started, she never ever finished - not even one thing.

$he's an idiot and $he's right where she belongs ... On the network that exists to be the front for the most crooked of the GObP.

OTOH, if naive, ignerent pubs want her to run, it's sure as heck okay with me. Any of the other occupants of the Candidate Clown Car would make the perfect running mate for her.

I say, go for it.

ROTFLMAO

if Sarah Palin was 5'11", weight about 300 pounds, some facial hair and looked like Nancy Pelosi, do you think PMSNBC,Bill Mahr and the rest would be calling her a C*****Nt, Slut, twat, etc, and acussing her of every violent act over the last 3 years?

Obama Campaigning against Palin shows his real "Non-Intelligence", maybe Romney can make an ad Campaigning against Yosemite Sam as a parody to the Obama/Palin ad. Guess Obama does fear Romney being he can't come up with an ad to compare his accomplishments to Romneys.

What Obama/Palin ad? Why would anyone waste money on anything that included even one word about Professional Quitter $illy $arah?

BTW, for anyone who thinks as the ferret does, the laugh out loud debates that included $arah's humiliating performance are available on you tube.

Good for a laugh but horribly humiliating for ditzy $arah and the pubs/bags.

If it happens,im totally in,GMY.supposedly,thats the reasoning for newt pushing a brokered convention.

I like her more than our current choices. Admittedly im dissapointed in her for quitting her job early although I understand her reasons.

If that's all that gives you pause about Palin then you have pretty low standards. Her ignorance of geo-politics and erratic behavior ought to scare anyone who does not want any more ruinous, ill advised wars.

WHY do you think the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is such a good candidate?

She tanked McCain in 2008 with her VP nomination, and has pretty well scrambled the party with her "maybe I'll run in 2012".

I believe she was the reason he did as well as he did. She drew the conservatives he couldnt.

Just my opinion

Palin is a walking talking point that gets paid for being a generic idiot on the right. Palin has no great record or offers any great insight into how things could be done better. Palin fucking endorsed Newt for fuck sakes. Unless you don’t count “annoy a liberal, vote for Newt” an endorsement…

Yeah G M U. Seriously. Are we missing something?

Palin is a walking talking point that gets paid for being a generic idiot on the right. Palin has no great record or offers any great insight into how things could be done better. Palin fucking endorsed Newt for fuck sakes. Unless you don’t count “annoy a liberal, vote for Newt” an endorsement…

I believe she picked Newt to send a message. She knows Newt wont win. People read too much into everything she says and does. Kudos to her for cashing in on the fanatics

Yeah G M U. Seriously. Are we missing something?

Look at my choices in my party and ask that question again.

The thing that worries me most about a Palin presidency would be her apocalyptic religious beliefs. I really don't want someone who has prayed daily for the end of the world anywhere near the Button.

Forum List

Back