Palin Palin Palin

I believe she picked Newt to send a message. She knows Newt wont win. People read too much into everything she says and does. Kudos to her for cashing in on the fanatics

cashing in on her followers is more like it. She's on Fox's payroll and goes to Americans for Prosperity (corporate shell lobby) events :barf:

Wrong, the unrelenting spotlight from the left is her fuel.

Actually, saying stupid shit on television is "fuel" for her, because it keeps the attention seeking idiot in the spotlight of the left.

The only reason she's made fun of is because she consistently says stupid shit.

But............like someone once said, any publicity is good publicity.

Who is going on and on?

When is the last time the dummy had her face on camera?

You are projecting.

How many threads have been started about Palin on this board? How many of them have been started by someone who is liberal or leans left? Despite the fact as you note she has not been on camera in a long time pointing out the truth is not projecting.

Dummy............................she is on camera every other day. You fail to grasp the meaning of my words.
You asked when is the last time she had her face on camera which implies she does not dummy I responded to what you posted work on your communication skills.

How many threads have been started about Palin on this board? How many of them have been started by someone who is liberal or leans left? Despite the fact as you note she has not been on camera in a long time pointing out the truth is not projecting.

Dummy............................she is on camera every other day. You fail to grasp the meaning of my words.
You asked when is the last time she had her face on camera which implies she does not dummy I responded to what you posted work on your communication skills.

Hey stupid, she's on FAUX Nooze several times a week (which is on television).

Try again retard.

Try again retard.
It ever occur to you I don't watch FOX moron but the fact you know this supports my claim that left is obsessed with her far more than the right I love when you idiots prove my point for me.

Try again retard.
It ever occur to you I don't watch FOX moron but the fact you know this supports my claim that left is obsessed with her far more than the right I love when you idiots prove my point for me.

Doesn't change the fact that she's still on television on a regular basis, when you were trying to imply that she's not been on television for a while.

Like I said ya sperm burping colon jousting gutter slut, try again.

Wrong, the unrelenting spotlight from the left is her fuel.

You are a liberal?

The media that constantly berates her certainly is.

And by the way, I never said i wanted her to be president. I merely responded to others points. :)

Nonsense.

She seeks out the attention, and when she says something idiotic, she should expect to be called out on it.

Otherwise, the media are interested only in profits, nothing else.

You are a liberal?

The media that constantly berates her certainly is.

And by the way, I never said i wanted her to be president. I merely responded to others points. :)

Nonsense.

She seeks out the attention, and when she says something idiotic, she should expect to be called out on it.

Otherwise, the media are interested only in profits, nothing else.

She can seek all the attention she likes but without the hate from the left she is just another right wing talking head. The hate you guys offer elevates her from average Joleen to nightly appearances. Without the nonsense from the opposition she would be nothing more than a has been. This site is proof of that formula.

Shes by far,results alone,most qualified of all the bumfucks running,and long over the commie shitbag in office.

Under her administration,her alaskan citizens received royalties,each and everyone,in her state.
if I had anything to do about it,id gut all entitlement fed,and give taxpayers reparations for the misappropriation of public money by leftist officials their righty supporters,like wannabe conservs in office,that thhe only difference is having an (R) behind their title.

Take the famous Katie Couric interview, for example.

To Palin’s supporters the interview was a resounding success – by exhibiting her ignorance for all the see, Palin endeared herself to the TPM and radical right, who, like Palin, read no newspapers, know nothing of other peoples and cultures, and know of no Supreme Court decisions, whether they agreed with the ruling or not.

Palin is emblematic of the dumbing down of America.
You betcha.

if Sarah Palin was 5'11", weight about 300 pounds, some facial hair and looked like Nancy Pelosi, do you think PMSNBC,Bill Mahr and the rest would be calling her a C*****Nt, Slut, twat, etc, and acussing her of every violent act over the last 3 years?

What the fuck is C******Nt?

And yeah if that dumb bitch was 5'11" and weighed 300 pounds they'd be on her just the same. They might pepper in some fat jokes in there, but the woman isn't stupid because of her looks. She's stupid because she's stupid.

To Palin’s supporters the interview was a resounding success – by exhibiting her ignorance for all the see, Palin endeared herself to the TPM and radical right, who, like Palin, read no newspapers, know nothing of other peoples and cultures, and know of no Supreme Court decisions, whether they agreed with the ruling or not.

Right you are. You'll note that the author of the OP did not cite one thing she did as governor (other than her quitting) that made her a good legislator, not one thing she has said, has written, or has been through that has made her a good candidate for President.

Palin is emblematic? I think grumps beats her in that category.

if Sarah Palin was 5'11", weight about 300 pounds, some facial hair and looked like Nancy Pelosi, do you think PMSNBC,Bill Mahr and the rest would be calling her a C*****Nt, Slut, twat, etc, and acussing her of every violent act over the last 3 years?

She's stupid because she's stupid.
If she is stupid, how did she beat two seasoned governors to become governor? I mean she debated them 3 different times on the issues like budgets, fiscal reforms, oil and gas energy and a huge seafood industry and other things. I mean really, if she was that stupid as you say, how was she able to do that?

Right you are. You'll note that the author of the OP did not cite one thing she did as governor (other than her quitting) that made her a good legislator, not one thing she has said, has written, or has been through that has made her a good candidate for President.

What in her policy record do you think she did good in?

If she is stupid, how did she beat two seasoned governors to become governor? I mean she debated them 3 different times on the issues like budgets, fiscal reforms, oil and gas energy and a huge seafood industry and other things. I mean really, if she was that stupid as you say, how was she able to do that?

Palin is always interesting to me. I lived in Alaska for a while. Not during her term, but during Tony Knowles. I was too young to care about politics then anyway though. My family loves Palin, but I can't stand her. All the stuff she's said and done since the announcement of her being "vee-pee", which she knew almost nothing about by the way... I just can't believe that she's very smart.

Yeah, she won the Alaska Governor race, beating Tony Knowles, but she had a lot of help. I don't know the level of help she had from the republicans who wanted change in Alaska, and I don't really care. The fact that she won the position of Governor isn't an automatic assurance of intelligence or quality of character. There have been some dumb fucking politicians in our history elected to all sorts of positions. If left to themselves, they'd probably flounder like they idiots they are. But with the right election team coaching them, even the dimmest or snakiest motherfuckers can pull the rabbit out of the hat.

My question to you is... why didn't she stay Governor? Most Governors don't quit at the half way mark. She abandoned the people of Alaska. If I still lived in Alaska during her term, I would have felt abandoned.

I never claimed she was stupid in all aspects of life, on every subject or topic. But she's shown that she is remarkably uninformed and ignorant on a great many issues, even after being heavily coached time and time again.

There is one thing I'll credit her with. It's that she knows how to earn money from people who would love to fuck her brains out. Though I don't know if she should earn that credit or if it's all the dumb motherfuckers who keep donating her money while she keeps disappointing them along the way.

Palin is always interesting to me. I lived in Alaska for a while. Not during her term, but during Tony Knowles. I was too young to care about politics then anyway though. My family loves Palin, but I can't stand her. All the stuff she's said and done since the announcement of her being "vee-pee", which she knew almost nothing about by the way... I just can't believe that she's very smart.

Yeah, she won the Alaska Governor race, beating Tony Knowles, but she had a lot of help. I don't know the level of help she had from the republicans who wanted change in Alaska, and I don't really care. The fact that she won the position of Governor isn't an automatic assurance of intelligence or quality of character. There have been some dumb fucking politicians in our history elected to all sorts of positions. If left to themselves, they'd probably flounder like they idiots they are. But with the right election team coaching them, even the dimmest or snakiest motherfuckers can pull the rabbit out of the hat.

My question to you is... why didn't she stay Governor? Most Governors don't quit at the half way mark. She abandoned the people of Alaska. If I still lived in Alaska during her term, I would have felt abandoned.

I never claimed she was stupid in all aspects of life, on every subject or topic. But she's shown that she is remarkably uninformed and ignorant on a great many issues, even after being heavily coached time and time again.

There is one thing I'll credit her with. It's that she knows how to earn money from people who would love to fuck her brains out. Though I don't know if she should earn that credit or if it's all the dumb motherfuckers who keep donating her money while she keeps disappointing them along the way.
You don't actually know specifically why she didn't stay governor? Ask your parents. I am sure they know the real reasons why. One hint. It wasn't that she couldn't handle the actual job as governor as she already proved she could before hitting the campaign trail with McCain. It had to do with a loophole in state law that prevented the Alaska Sectretary of State from defending their Governors from frivilous ethics lawsuits of any type no matter how absurd. Ask your parents. They'll know. Alaska was the only state in the nation that didn't do this but they do now since she stepped down. After they saw what she went through, they closed the loophole up. That was one of the first things Sean Parnell did. He was probably like "shit, I aint going through that shit she went through letting defense attorneys suck my personal bank account dry forcing me and my family into bankruptcy when the state could foot the bill." I didn't blame him lol.

Last edited:

I dont think I have ever read anything as good as this about Palin before.

Forum List

Back