Palin: Laura, don't retreat, reload!

Why is Palin defending Dr. Laura? Dr. Laura's First Amendment rights weren't violated, because she was castigated and shut down by the PUBLIC and the SPONSORS.

Only the Government can violate your First Amendment rights.

Why is Palin defending Dr. Laura? Dr. Laura's First Amendment rights weren't violated, because she was castigated and shut down by the PUBLIC and the SPONSORS.

Call me an idiot...but I had no idea Palin was even involved in the Dr. L situation.

Palin is getting old.

But she still looks dam good to a 52 year old guy.

Oh for crying out loud, who the fuck cares but you lefties. you all hav nothing better to friggen obsess over evidently.:lol:

Funniest is, remember the fit Palin threw over Rahm Emmanuel's saying 'retard'?

Yeah. The nerve of Sarah Palin having a sore spot.
May not have been a big deal to you ro most anyone....but it was to her.

Someone using the term "needle dick" may bother the crap out of you, but the rest of us dont think it is anything worth getting angry over.

We all have our little sore spots.

You just dont think it is fair for Palin to have one.

oh yeah, that was REAL FUNNY. and it was even more funny when South Park made fun of Palin with a downs syndrome woman playing the part.

good gawd, are you people predictable.

Oh for crying out loud, who the fuck cares but you lefties. you all hav nothing better to friggen obsess over evidently.:lol:

Hey.......STupidMe........you ain't got shit which is why you try to shove it to the side, rather than answer the question.

Fucking retard.

Hey.......STupidMe........you ain't got shit which is why you try to shove it to the side, rather than answer the question.

Fucking retard.

LOL, there is nothing to answer to your stupid shit. so go sit in the corner. you are a bad and dumb little boy.:lol:

Someone using the term "needle dick" may bother the crap out of you, but the rest of us dont think it is anything worth getting angry over.

Everyone having sore spots would probably be his point, and that Dr Laura kinda hit a sore spot herself. So it's a bit funny that Palin goes on about Laura's first amendment rights, when Palin herself has been in the opposite seat before.

Everyone having sore spots would probably be his point, and that Dr Laura kinda hit a sore spot herself. So it's a bit funny that Palin goes on about Laura's first amendment rights, when Palin herself has been in the opposite seat before.

Therer are plenty of sitting politicians that are hypocrites.
It does not surprise me or bother me that a former one is.

There are people that fawn over any given personality in the limelight...

But I will say one thing....I believe Palins "celebrity" is a direct factor of the left's obsession with her.

Me? I give her no more credence than I giuve Sean Hannity.

They both do it for popularity...which, of course relates to money.

The following article explains my perspective on the issue better than I could have explained it myself.

Dr. Laura, Sarah Palin, and the fight over free speech - Yahoo! News

"In the wake of Dr. Laura Schlessinger’s decision to end her radio show after repeatedly using a racial epithet, she’s spent quite a bit of time talking about freedom of speech. “I want to regain my First Amendment rights,” Schlessinger said, contending that special-interest groups were limiting her freedom to express herself.

Sarah Palin jumped in and tweeted, “Dr.Laura: don't retreat ... reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence"isn't American,not fair")"

That was soon followed by a second tweet:

“Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles,so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice, America!)"

Have Dr. Laura’s rights been trampled? Are her critics undercutting the Constitution?

The answer can be found in the First Amendment itself. Though Palin speaks frequently of the need to protect the Constitution and elect politicians who understand it, in this case she is misreading the amendment and how it works.

Here are five facts about Dr. Laura and the First Amendment:

• The First Amendment protects us from the government, and not from other Americans who disagree with what we have to say. “Congress shall make no law” — the first five words of the First Amendment — say it all: No government body can limit our rights to speak out. In this case, there’s no government action, just public outrage and pressure.

• Boycotts are also protected by the First Amendment. Dr. Laura complains about being “bullied” by those who might pressure her radio affiliates or advertisers, but boycotts are a time-honored use of the First Amendment to address perceived wrongs and have played a role in virtually every social movement in American history.

• Efforts to punish controversial speech comes from the right and the left. It’s true that liberal organizations are attacking Dr. Laura for use of the racial epithet, just as conservative organizations burned Dixie Chicks CDs when Natalie Maines told a London audience that she was embarrassed that President Bush came from Texas. Politicians and interest groups of all stripes consistently seek to limit the other side’s free speech.

• The marketplace of ideas and the marketplace are different things. We tend to take a romantic view of a nation in which we’re all free to speak, which thereby enriches “the marketplace of ideas.” In the marketplace, however, economic rules apply. Controversial comments can be rewarded with a growing audience or punished by unsettled advertisers. Speech is free; airtime is not.

• Dr. Laura’s First Amendment rights are alive and well. Although she’s leaving her radio show, she says she’ll continue to share her views through public speaking, TV interviews, in print, online, and in a new book due in January, all made possible by the First Amendment."

Your freedom of speech does not obligate me to help you buy a microphone.

Last edited:

oh yeah, that was REAL FUNNY. and it was even more funny when South Park made fun of Palin with a downs syndrome woman playing the part.

good gawd, are you people predictable.

Now why would you care about that, but Dr. Laura spewing the N-word, how did you put it?

who the fuck cares?

I think we can figure out your selective outrage.

Over this week, Dr. Laura Schleisenger decided to take a call on her show and repeat the n-word 11 times while talking to a black woman about the racist comments of her white husband.

There was a rather large public outcry, resulting in Dr. Laura stating that she's going to leave her radio show now, because her 1st Amendment Free Speech is being violated.

Sarah Palin, the Momma Gerbil, formerly Wasilla Chihuahua released a tweet yesterday in support of Dr. Laura.

She stated that Dr. Laura shouldn't retreat, she should reload. My question is, is the Wasilla Chihuahua encouraging Dr. Laura to start using the n-word 11 times again?

You know........Dr. Laura's free speech wasn't silenced. She was castigated by her public and the sponsors of her show. The government had NOTHING to do with it, and for you people that don't know what the First Amendment is, here's a copy of the text.....

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the Wasilla Chihuahua is such a great Constitutional scholar as she claims, how the fuck did she miss that?

BikerFaggot, Fuck you and your Sensei for making you the turd that you are.

Where is your SENSITIVITY with your goddamn "Momma Gerbil", or "Wasilla Chihuahua", you hypocritical arsehole ????

If a term is so IMPORTANT.........

Then, if anyone objects to a term that is used, then he/she/it shouldn't use the term himself/herself/itself. PERIOD

There aren't any nuances involved. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

PC is a lot of BULLSHIT !!!!

This Black PC re ****** has its HYPOCRISY magnified to the Nth degree because whites are normally COWED by this PC bullshit whereas it is SELDOM that blacks won't use a derogatory term like "cracker" or "honkey", etc., when referring to whites amongst themselves......and even publicly.....especially the black comedians.

And, you negroes KNOW that for a fact.....your PC BULLSHIT notwithstanding.

SOLUTION: GET RID OF THE PC BULLSHIT. SOCIETY WILL MAKE ITS OWN RULES OF BEHAVIOUR WITHOUT THAT BULLSHIT.

Consider this: The negroes are LIGHT YEARS away in deserving any respect for their record of societal behaviour compared to ANYONE.......especially to people of Japanese or Chinese heritage. Yet, of all the ethnicities and races they WHINE the LOUDEST.....on a CONTINUAL BASIS !!!!

Last edited:
OMFG. so Palin can't come out in defense of Dr. Laura even though Laura said some things about her.

well I gues that just shows up you lefties. HOLDING a friggen grudge is your all's game.:lol:

and you just gotta laugh your ass off over, there was RATHER a LARGE PUBIC OUTCRY over what Dr. Laura said.

the only ones whining were the LEFTIES. Yet they only care about Freedom of speech when they get to friggen DICTATE what is should be.

:clap2:

Another Idiot American who has no idea what the constitution is about.

you just described about 485 congresspeople and senators.

But palin is not a poltician. She is an entertainer. So I do not hold it against her.

Likewise, I do not hold it against Sean Penn, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh or Rachel Maddow.

the entertainers even lady Gaga can say what they want, I just do not pay them any attention.

Why would anyone?

I certainly dont.
Heck, I am a conservative yet VaYank knows more about what Palin spews than I do.
All I know about Palin is that she hunts....and why? She means nothing to me. She is not a politician and she is not a candidate.

That is a willfully ignorant statement. She most certainly is a politician. she stumps for candidates constantly. She is continuously mentioned as a Presidential or VP candidate in 2012. That makes her .fair game to publicly vet or criticise or support. She ran for VP of the USA. She will never be unaccountable to the public. To think so is beyond stupid. She put herself in that situation. She is not any more of a victim than her stupid mouth reinforces. She could very easily get better press. Act responsibly and keep her mouth shut untill she has something intelligent to say.

By the way.......here's a copy of the tweet she sent. You guys decide what she's telling Dr. Laura to "reload"..........

Palin wrote in a post on Twitter that Schlessinger's First Amendment rights "ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence" her. Such activism "isn't American, not fair," she added.

Later she added, "Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists."

washingtonpost.com

So she is saying the "dr." should be able to say the N word, but not say anything about her handicapped child? Of course no one should say anything about her handicapped child, just like this piece of shit "dr." shoulnt have siad what she said.

Didnt she have a little snit with David Letterman because he "reload"ed and said something about her pregnant 18 year old daughter?

Last edited:
By the way.......here's a copy of the tweet she sent. You guys decide what she's telling Dr. Laura to "reload"..........

Palin wrote in a post on Twitter that Schlessinger's First Amendment rights "ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence" her. Such activism "isn't American, not fair," she added.

Later she added, "Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists."

washingtonpost.com

So she is saying the "dr." should be able to say the N word, but not say anything about her handicapped child? Of course no one should say anything about her handicapped child, just like this piece of shit "dr." shoulnt have siad what she said.

Didnt she have a little snit with David Letterman because he "reload"ed and said something about her pregnant 18 year old daughter?

Zonya-Bologna,

AGAIN......you are exposing yourself as the Typical LIEBERHOID TURD in comparing "apples and oranges".

WHERE THE FUCK is there any similarity in QUESTIONING the validity of a term used by the BOGUS "PC sensitivity" of the whiny Negroes about the term ****** which THEY THEMSELVES USE.....but don't permit others to use..........

AND........

ATTACKING a daughter of a politico for an unmarried pregnancy ?????????

THIS IS NOT A CASE WHEN IT IS OK TO ATTACK A PERSON'S INNOCENT DAUGHTER UNDER ONE SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES......and NOT.....under DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES (as with negroes using one set of circumstances when they can use the term ****** amongst themsleves.....but not permitting others to use it)

It is NEVER permissible, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES....
to attack a person's innocent daughter UNLESS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITICAL LIEBTARD ARSEHOLE such as Letterman.....or a Zonya-Bologna who wants to rationalize and obfuscate the issue by a BOGUS comparison.

Last edited:
Over this week, Dr. Laura Schleisenger decided to take a call on her show and repeat the n-word 11 times while talking to a black woman about the racist comments of her white husband.

There was a rather large public outcry, resulting in Dr. Laura stating that she's going to leave her radio show now, because her 1st Amendment Free Speech is being violated.

Sarah Palin, the Momma Gerbil, formerly Wasilla Chihuahua released a tweet yesterday in support of Dr. Laura.

She stated that Dr. Laura shouldn't retreat, she should reload. My question is, is the Wasilla Chihuahua encouraging Dr. Laura to start using the n-word 11 times again?

You know........Dr. Laura's free speech wasn't silenced. She was castigated by her public and the sponsors of her show. The government had NOTHING to do with it, and for you people that don't know what the First Amendment is, here's a copy of the text.....

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the Wasilla Chihuahua is such a great Constitutional scholar as she claims, how the fuck did she miss that?

Where is your SENSITIVITY with your goddamn "Momma Gerbil", or "Wasilla Chihuahua", you hypocritical arsehole ????

Then, if anyone objects to a term that is used, then he/she/it shouldn't use the term himself/herself/itself. PERIOD

There aren't any nuances involved. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

This Black PC re ****** has its HYPOCRISY magnified to the Nth degree because whites are normally COWED by this PC bullshit whereas it is SELDOM that blacks won't use a derogatory term like "cracker" or "honkey", etc., when referring to whites amongst themselves......and even publicly.....especially the black comedians.

SOLUTION: GET RID OF THE PC BULLSHIT. SOCIETY WILL MAKE ITS OWN RULES OF BEHAVIOUR WITHOUT THAT BULLSHIT.

Consider this: The negroes are LIGHT YEARS away in deserving any respect for their record of societal behaviour compared to ANYONE.......especially to people of Japanese or Chinese heritage. Yet, of all the ethnicities and races they WHINE the LOUDEST.....on a CONTINUAL BASIS !!!!

Hey stupid, what part of her First Amendment rights weren't violated do you keep missing?

Hey stupid, what part of her First Amendment rights weren't violated do you keep missing?

Biker/Queer, Your using the favorite obfuscating ploy of the Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids i.e., misdirection.

And, that ain't fooling anyone, TURD.

Address MY points or go and swallow some more of the Black Racist PC shit.

I don't see where she is quitting, nor does the tweet say she should "reload" and do it again.

What Dr Laura said is that people are using her mistake to bash her for being her. The mistake is secondary to their agenda. They don't care what she did last Wednesday, they are just interested in using it as a club to destroy her.

From her blog...

Now, every time I take a call from one of you and you are upset with yourself that you've done something wrong and you want to make amends, I tell you you have to follow the four "R"'s -

Take Responsibility for your mistake. Make an immediate apology.

Show true Remorse. Don't try to explain away your action or defend it.

Repair what is in your power to Repair.

Make a commitment to never Repeat.

* Responsibility
* Remorse
* Repair
* Repeat

Those are my four R's. I've been teaching you guys that for over 30 years that I've been on radio.

But there are things out of my control. There will be people out there who will not accept my apology. And, just like I tell you folks, we can't control that. I can't control that. I hope they will listen to what I have to say, and watch what I do. But the only thing that is in my control is what I say and do.

Palin's remarks are in light of the fact that people are out there to destroy Dr Laura. They don't care what she said last Wednesday. They care what she has been saying for the last 30 years, and they want to destroy that.

Forum List

Back