Palin Kicked Out of Navy

Lets see...

Joe Bidens son used drugs and the whole Biden family was not involved
Sarah Palins trampy kids get involved in a brawl on the whole Palin clan joins in

Biden's son DEFRAUDED taxpayers by collecting a salary for which he was not qualified.

You know, you are absolutely correct. That man should be spending some brig time. And then there was a fellow that had the same type of problem, and was not allowed to fly the jets that we had spent hundreds of thousands training him on. But he became a President, and cost us trillions, and the lives of thousands of our sons and daughters.

Fathers in politics should never do political favors for their sons. Always comes back to bite you.
We now have a coke snorting, dope smoking, dick sucking POTUS, whats your point?

cn_image_0.size.ashley-biden.jpg

Its like the more they try the WORST the Republicans get with this false equivalency BS.

#LOLGOP

Media should dig deeper, but won't; cause where there's 'blow' you'll find 'hookers'.
The coke tends to make you very flaccid if done in large quantities..But no reason not to have a hooker or stripper hangin' around...misery loves company...

Lets see...

Sarah Palins trampy kids get involved in a brawl on the whole Palin clan joins in

That sums it up nicely. Every other word out of Bristol Palin's mouth to the police officer in that audio was "fuck". Who raised this piece of white trash? This silly girl has no sense of public responsibility, she just wants the publicity and the money, like her mother.
No. If you had any reading skills and/or objectivity, you'd realize that all she was doing was repeating what the JackAss that assaulted her was saying when recounting the episode to the police

Lets see...

You can bet if someone is beating on a member of my family they can look for all of us to join in. That includes my Dad and brothers and sisters, and especially if it one of my sisters.
Wussies would wimp out and run.

Forum List

Back