‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

Docarooni uses ONE example.. Let's see your examples of Obola winning 120% of the vote.. LOL Come on, you can do it..

Well, I can't actually show any "examples" of Obama winning 120% of the vote, cause it never actually happened.

Docarooni uses ONE example.. Let's see your examples of Obola winning 120% of the vote.. LOL Come on, you can do it..

Well, I can't actually show any "examples" of Obama winning 120% of the vote, cause it never actually happened.

Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts - CBS News

Pundit Press Good News Obama Won County in Ohio with 108 Voter Registration

Liar

:lol::lol::lol:

From your link:

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

"The actual voting numbers are what you would expect," he said.

Wood County's total on Nov. 6 was 62,338 votes, he said, for a turnout of about 57 percent of registered voters.

Not only is that far below 108 percent -- it's well below the statewide turnout of about 68 percent reported by the secretary of state.

Obama's total in Wood County -- 31,596 votes, or about 51 percent of those cast -- was lower than his 2008 tally, according election night totals from the secretary of state. Mitt Romney received 28,997 votes, or about 47 percent -- less than John McCain's 2008 total.

You've been missed, LGS. Good to see that this most recent flouncing off tantrum didn't last, just like all the others.

There aren't many other posters so blind to reality that they'd actually post a link disproving their own claim.

From your link:

Wood County's total on Nov. 6 was 62,338 votes, he said, for a turnout of about 57 percent of registered voters.

Not only is that far below 108 percent -- it's well below the statewide turnout of about 68 percent reported by the secretary of state.

Obama's total in Wood County -- 31,596 votes, or about 51 percent of those cast -- was lower than his 2008 tally, according election night totals from the secretary of state. Mitt Romney received 28,997 votes, or about 47 percent -- less than John McCain's 2008 total.

You've been missed, LGS. Good to see that this most recent flouncing off tantrum didn't last, just like all the others.

There aren't many other posters so blind to reality that they'd actually post a link disproving their own claim.
Says the doofus who sends me nasty messages and stalks me on this site moving my posts. ROFLMAO

108% LIBERAL Your propaganda doesn't work..

From your link:

Says the doofus who sends me nasty messages and stalks me on this site moving my posts. ROFLMAO

:lol:

Using the link you provided to prove you wrong is "propaganda"?

From your link:

I provided more than one link.. guffaw gufawwwww hardy har har

All these FOX News reports end up being revealed as bullshit, yet the rubes here still believe every new story. If someone wants to be fooled badly enough, you can't stop them from being fooled.

From your link:

I provided more than one link.. guffaw gufawwwww hardy har har

Yeah, you provided a link to Obama winning 100% of precincts in Pennsylvania, which is entirely irrelevant to anything we were talking about.

Then you provided a link to a blog making hysterical claims about "108%" in Ohio.

Then you helpfully provided a link that proved that previous hysterical blog wrong.

Good job. You did my work for me.

You really need to learn to actually read the links you post.

I can provide more all day long.. "-) You're welcome.. NO need to thank me.. Now run along and get busy stalking me.. Tata

Forum List

Back