Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
First Read - Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

“I am,” Sarah Palin told me the next day when I asked her if she was already weighing a run for president. “I’m engaged in the internal deliberations candidly, and having that discussion with my family, because my family is the most important consideration here.” Palin went on to say that there weren’t meaningful differences in policy among the field of G.O.P. hopefuls “but that in fact there’s more to the presidency than that” and that her decision would involve evaluating whether she could bring unique qualities to the table.

Obama's response? :eusa_pray:

“I am,” Sarah Palin told me the next day when I asked her if she was already weighing a run for president. “I’m engaged in the internal deliberations candidly, and having that discussion with my family, because my family is the most important consideration here.” Palin went on to say that there weren’t meaningful differences in policy among the field of G.O.P. hopefuls “but that in fact there’s more to the presidency than that” and that her decision would involve evaluating whether she could bring unique qualities to the table.

I think that it would an excellent thing to have Palin run for president in 2012.

"I'll have to ask G.W. Bush because he's more popular than me". :lol:

you didn't hear the laughter from the oval office? :eusa_whistle:

although "internal deliberations"??? does that mean she's been talking to herself? maybe she needs another exorcism.

I think there is a collective laugh heard around the world, and a collective sigh from the people of Alaska wanting their governor back to serve the remainder of her term.:lol:

Whatever Sarah does to further wedge undies up lefty cracks is fine with me.

That's what you live for, isn't it? Other people like to go bowling, to drink, to make love... but the only joy you get out of life is when some quitter politician wedges the undies of lefties. :eusa_whistle:

I think a lot of Democrats just cracked open their checkbooks at this.

I think a lot of Republicans just did a face palm at this.

There's folks that will vote her because she's their hero, folks that will vote for her because she'll run as a GOP, and folks that will vote for her because they just don't like Obama.

And there's a whole heck of a lot more that will vote against her because she's an idiot.

Good luck to the GOP stopping her in the Primaries.

There's folks that will vote her because she's their hero, folks that will vote for her because she'll run as a GOP, and folks that will vote for her because they just don't like Obama.

And there's a whole heck of a lot more that will vote against her because she's an idiot.

Let's hope there's enough people to stop this idiot from getting the top job.

As we saw with Miller, O'Donnell, Buck and Angle, I believe that is not an issue. However, we need to focus our efforts on the here and now and do everything we can to get her on the GOP ticket.

Last edited:

Explain how this woman who is self made is a idiot?

They're not mutually exclusive. I know many self-made idiots.

They're not mutually exclusive. I know many self-made idiots.

Agreed. A lot of Palin's life story can be summed up as: "She caught a lucky break." Superficially she looks impressive. When McCain first picked her I thought it was a very interesting pick. The more you look at what she's actually done with the breaks she's caught, the less and less intelligent she looks and the more terrifying the idea of putting her anywhere near the button gets.

I've known a lot of folks back home in Indiana that voted for Obama, not because of Bush, not because they liked Obama, and not because of McCain, but because the thought of Palin a heartbeat away from the Oval Office deeply terrified them. I've got a lot of family throughout the Midwest that are hoping she won't run because they want Obama to lose in 2012 and they don't want Palin blowing that shot.

The GOP will probably end up running her should Palin decide to run and make an even halfway competent run at the early state primaries. There's plenty of analysis out there that shows she can take McCain's path to the nomination pretty easily.

Winning the general election though? Not likely.

Forum List

Back