Palin; "i can beat obama"

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PALIN; "I CAN BEAT OBAMA."

That would make for a great joke on SNA and X rated comedy shows.:lol:
He might even enjoy it.:lol::clap2:
Mrs. Bush Senior said when she was asked what she thought of Palin. "Stay in Alaska"
So go home, sit down and shut the H*** up.

why don't you go home sit down and SHUT THE HELL UP.?

Oh what is that you say, you have that thing called, Freedom Of Speech.

So now we are suppose to take advice from Barbara Bush?

good gawd..:lol::cuckoo:

What would you expect her or any other politician to say??

"Hell no. I can't beat Obama."

LMAO Jeeze get real.

Sarah Palin is the darling of the right. But one thing bothers me, even more than her lack of substance.

Sarah Palin, former Alaska Governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, attended the 2006 Alaskan Independence party convention as a Republican candidate for Governor of Alaska. In 2007, after winning her election, Sarah Palin delivered a taped welcome message for the AI party convention.
In 1994, both Todd and Sarah Palin attended the AI Party convention, which was held in their hometown of Wasilla. At the time, Sarah Palin was a sitting city councilmember of Wasilla.
Does she care about the lower 48? Is her loyalty to Alaska greater than her loyalty to The Union?

I am home and I would take advice for Barbara before Palin and freedom of speech should be earned. Palin could never earn it.:eusa_hand:

so *she* should shut up b/c of someone else's alleged freedom of speech?

i love the irony, steffie babe.

and barbara is dead on.

go barbara!! i'm so glad it made steffie foam at the mouth.

:rofl:

I am home and I would take advice for Barbara before Palin and freedom of speech should be earned. Palin could never earn it.:eusa_hand:

wtf? Freedom of Speech should BE EARNED?
so who is it after we EARN IT would be giving us the PERMISSION TO USE IT.?
sheesh, some of you when it comes to Palin is A REAL LAUGH RIOT.:lol:

so *she* should shut up b/c of someone else's alleged freedom of speech?

i love the irony, steffie babe.

and barbara is dead on.

go barbara!! i'm so glad it made steffie foam at the mouth.

:rofl:

oh jilly dear, the only "foaming at the mouth" is you in this post of mumble jumble.:lol:

Palin should run.

Go Palin go.

Like Barbara said; RUN BACK TO ALASKA:lol:
Palin is a joke.:lol:
She abandon Alaska as Gov. and she would probably abandon the office of Presidency if a better offer came. Palin is a quitter and quiters never win. no one trust a quiter.

Last edited:
Palin should run.

Go Palin go.

Like Barbara said; RUN BACK TO ALASKA:lol:
Palin is a joke.:lol:
She abandon Alaska as Gov. and she would probably abandon the office of Presidency if a better offer came. Palin is a quitter and quiters never win. no one love a quiter.

That's the point.

She can't win. She's completely unelectable. In addition to some very big problems, she's basically called the Northern states..unamerican. I'd like to see President Obama get a second term.

In an interview with Larry King set to air Monday, former first lady Barbara Bush said she hopes former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin chooses to stay in Alaska.

"I sat next to her once, thought she was beautiful," Bush said. "And I think she's very happy in Alaska -- and I hope she'll stay there."

Palin has been increasingly vocal about her possible future plans in recent days. In an interview with the New York Times Magazine published this week, Palin said she is "engaged in the internal deliberations" about a potential 2012 bid for the presidency. She said in an interview with Barbara Walters last week that she thinks she could beat President Obama.

Also of note in the Larry King interview, former President George H.W. Bush said he is "confused" by the tea party, adding that he doesn't "know what it really is." Still, he said, "some of [their] ideas make a lot of sense."

44 - Barbara Bush: I hope Palin stays in Alaska

SLAM!

Man, I adore Barbara!

lol,

She is COMPLETLY unelectable.

That's pretty much what they said about Reagan, and we saw how that WORKED OUT.:wink_2:

PALIN; "I CAN BEAT OBAMA."

That would make for a great joke on SNA and X rated comedy shows.:lol:
He might even enjoy it.:lol::clap2:
Mrs. Bush Senior said when she was asked what she thought of Palin. "Stay in Alaska"
So go home, sit down and shut the H*** up.

Of course she can beat Obama.

The problem is that she won't ever face Obama in the finals as she will not be able to beat her competitor in the first round.

Forum List

Back