Palin fielding 950 requests for speeches

You are aware Palin's popularity among all voters is comparable to that of Obama now?

(Actually slightly higher: 45% vs 42%)

Yes indeed...
Link to Palin/Obama polling numbers, s'il vous plais.

Zogby: Obama Approval Plummets to 42 Percent

Romney's Image Improves; Palin Well Regarded by Republican Base: Overview - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted June 10-14 among 1,502 adults reached on landlines and cell phones, finds that impressions of Sarah Palin have not changed much since the presidential campaign. Palin continues to be a divisive figure among the general public, with about as many saying they have an unfavorable impression (44%) as a favorable view (45%) of the Alaska governor.

Palin poll from earlier this summer...

And the same research center, last month, said that less than 6% of scientists are Republican. They were talking about Palin's "base". And they are too.

Def of Base:

Having or showing a contemptible, mean-spirited, or selfish lack of human decency. See Synonyms at mean2.

b. Devoid of high values or ethics: a base, degrading way of life.

c. Inferior in value or quality.

2. Containing inferior substances

THAT'S PALIN'S BASE.

I love watching her get "protections" against "witchcraft". Kathleen Parker said the Republicans are the party of "Oogo booga". Palin is their "alien queen".

Zogby: Obama Approval Plummets to 42 Percent

Romney's Image Improves; Palin Well Regarded by Republican Base: Overview - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted June 10-14 among 1,502 adults reached on landlines and cell phones, finds that impressions of Sarah Palin have not changed much since the presidential campaign. Palin continues to be a divisive figure among the general public, with about as many saying they have an unfavorable impression (44%) as a favorable view (45%) of the Alaska governor.

Palin poll from earlier this summer...
How in the hell can you compare a poll done over two months ago (before the QUITTER even quit) to the current one you cite on Obama.

One word: Fail.[/QUOTE]

It is too early to say Obama has "failed". True, his most recent approval numbers are even lower than Palin's, but he may actually regain his political footing.

Then again, he may not...
No, they are not.

YOur Poll from over 2 months ago is meaningless.

I found one a few weeks ago that has her at 39% favorable -

48 % UNFAVORABLE.

lol.

Nice try puddleducks.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08/12/cnn-poll-favorable-view-of-palin-dipping/

I guess she doesn't have to worry about pissing off the Alaskans anymore.

:lol:

palinpoll073009.png

How in the hell can you compare a poll done over two months ago (before the QUITTER even quit) to the current one you cite on Obama.

One word: Fail.[/QUOTE]

It is too early to say Obama has "failed". True, his most recent approval numbers are even lower than Palin's, but he may actually regain his political footing.

Then again, he may not...
No, they are not.

YOur Poll from over 2 months ago is meaningless.

I found one a few weeks ago that has her at 39% favorable -

48 % UNFAVORABLE.

lol.

Nice try puddleducks.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - CNN Poll: Favorable view of Palin dipping « - Blogs from CNN.com

Thanks for that poll - appreciated! Smaller poll, but still applicable to the ongoing discussion. It would appear then that a sitting president has the same favorability rating as the former Governor of Alaska - within the margin of error of course. The president also boasts the exact same dissaproval number as Palin.

Things are far worse for Obama than we thought!

Lots of folks willing to pay big bucks for her "You bethcas", or just curious to hear what she might say next?

Any woman who knows how to field dress a moose has probably got enough to say to keep my interest...

She doesn't actually "dress it", she "gut's it. How fun!

Ooga booga,
chocolate moose
Ooga booga,
chocolate moose

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of a shrieking shitsrtorm, there's Zona... :clap2:

shitsrtorm?
Isn't this the same darkblade who photoshopped a picture of a message board post and pasted in your name?

Yes, but he spelled my name correctly, so you have to give him points for that. :lol: By the way, what he did was called an epic fail. Seriously, just embarrassing.

(He then left me message and said, it ain't over yet, just wait for it.....so I am a little concerned). :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back