Palin fielding 950 requests for speeches

Yes, it's called filthy rich! Filthy! You betcha!

Yeah, she's gonna be rich. Rich and irrelevant, like Rush, Sean and Glenn.
If Palin, Rush and Beck are soooo irrelevant, why all the shrieking shit storms from the moonbat lefty slime machine??

Because we marvel at their ability to lead your herd over a cliff. It's frightening, and I for one want to know what happened to the "grand" part of the GOP.

How original of you!

Palin does not appear to be going away any time soon.

As for Obama...

You really think Obama is going anywhere? He's a lot bigger than Palin, and relevant - which she is not. When his term is done, he'll be a much more in demand speaker than Palin.

Will they be supplying teleprompters for the boi-genius?

Well Sarah needs either a teleprompter or notes in BIG FONT, perhaps five sentences per page. When she goes off on her own, after the first five minutes no one knows what the hell she's talking about.

She is the most interesting political figure in America today - and among the most influential.

It will be interesting to see what she does over the course of the next six to twelve months as we head into the 2010 midterm elections. Her PAC raised nearly a million dollars in six months and she has many requests from conservative candidates to stump for them.

She is a fascinating figure in American politics...

To who? Right wing idiots?

To Republican MEN.

You really think Obama is going anywhere? He's a lot bigger than Palin, and relevant - which she is not. When his term is done, he'll be a much more in demand speaker than Palin.

Well Sarah needs either a teleprompter or notes in BIG FONT, perhaps five sentences per page. When she goes off on her own, after the first five minutes no one knows what the hell she's talking about.

oh hun, youre so cute. poor dear, shes just speaking over your head; now dont you fret yourself about what the adults say you just run along and have a cookie.

You are aware Palin's popularity among all voters is comparable to that of Obama now?

(Actually slightly higher: 45% vs 42%)

Yes indeed...

No, not. According ONLY to Rasmussen (no surprises there).

Political Figures: P

If American voters ever voted Sarah Palin in as president, I would be on the first plane to Vancouver and retire there. I've been thinking about doing that anyway.

You are aware Palin's popularity among all voters is comparable to that of Obama now?

Yes indeed...

No, not. According ONLY to Rasmussen (no surprises there).

Political Figures: P

If American voters ever voted Sarah Palin in as president, I would be on the first plane to Vancouver and retire there. I've been thinking about doing that anyway.

no time like the present

Yes indeed...
Link to Palin/Obama polling numbers, s'il vous plais.

Zogby: Obama Approval Plummets to 42 Percent

Romney's Image Improves; Palin Well Regarded by Republican Base: Overview - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted June 10-14 among 1,502 adults reached on landlines and cell phones, finds that impressions of Sarah Palin have not changed much since the presidential campaign. Palin continues to be a divisive figure among the general public, with about as many saying they have an unfavorable impression (44%) as a favorable view (45%) of the Alaska governor.

Palin poll from earlier this summer...

There ya go. "ALL" voters hardly means just Republicans. I think it's amusing how you guys trashed Zogby as being irrelevant when his polls showed such tremendous numbers for Obama, now Zogby is becoming revered. Hypocrites all.

Romney's Image Improves; Palin Well Regarded by Republican Base: Overview - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted June 10-14 among 1,502 adults reached on landlines and cell phones, finds that impressions of Sarah Palin have not changed much since the presidential campaign. Palin continues to be a divisive figure among the general public, with about as many saying they have an unfavorable impression (44%) as a favorable view (45%) of the Alaska governor.

How in the hell can you compare a poll done over two months ago (before the QUITTER even quit) to the current one you cite on Obama.

One word: Fail.[/QUOTE]

It is too early to say Obama has "failed". True, his most recent approval numbers are even lower than Palin's, but he may actually regain his political footing.

Then again, he may not...

You're comparing her numbers to Obamas from two separate polls. I thought you were at least smarter than that.

Yes indeed...

obama has the press on their knees in front of him and they are all on the attack against Palin. obama is on the cover of every magazine every month and Palin gets trashed at every opportunity.

They can slip Tina Fey in and most wouldn't even notice.

Probably cheaper, too.
Hell, I don't wish her ill. If she can make a mint and live it up I say go for it. I just wish she would stay out of politics.

Given his most recent polling numbers, it appears a majority of Americans feel much the same way about Obama...

The only reason Obama's numbers are down is because of the health care debate. Clinton went through the same thing. What me worry? Nope. That said, the pubs and cons have been so completely defeated, both by their message and their messengers that you guys deserve a little boost. So if Sarah does that for ya, then have fun (for now).

Lots of folks willing to pay big bucks for her "You bethcas", or just curious to hear what she might say next?

Any woman who knows how to field dress a moose has probably got enough to say to keep my interest...

She doesn't actually "dress it", she "gut's it. How fun!

Ooga booga,
chocolate moose
Ooga booga,
chocolate moose

I do hope this Thanksgiving, we're given fair warning before she fires up her turkey-smashing machine. I want my grandkid to change channels.

Perhaps Palin shall utilize the latest polling data showing over 62% of Americans wanting tax cuts over more government spending. This same poll alsos showed Americans by a margin of two to one favoring a dollar of tax cuts to a dollar of government spending. She might very well help create enough pressure on the Obama White House to force him to the middle and break away from the far left within his party. The nation appears poised to make yet another political shift toward the conservative middle.

You betcha' indeed...

Republicans will make some gains next year, as historically happens in mid-terms with the minority party's better showing. But I seriously doubt you'll see any swamp like 1994 because the Republicans do not have a central figure like Newt Gingrich who was the key factor in those mid terms. They will probably pick up some House seats in the South lost to Democrats in traditionally red states, but they will no way gain a majority in the Senate. That said, I'm actually hoping Republicans do well because I think the Democrats (Pelosi in particular) has done the same thing that Hastert did as far as shutting out the opposition party. This is NOT how Congress should operate.

Lots of folks willing to pay big bucks for her "You bethcas", or just curious to hear what she might say next?

Any woman who knows how to field dress a moose has probably got enough to say to keep my interest...

There will always be a soft spot in my heart for a women that can, and will jump in and field dress a deer or moose. If she can also fillet fish, of various species, then she's likely about as close to perfect as you'll find.:eusa_drool:

Laura Ingraham seems to think she did accept. There appears to be a lot more of Laura since I saw her last.

I enjoy Ingraham - tough lady.

She used to be one of the more sane conservative talking heads. But lately, whenever I catch her on the radio, she seems more interested in criticizing what someone is wearing or some other mundane silly rant. I guess Laura too recognizes that her audience is made up of people who eat that stuff up and couldn't care less about the actual issues. As long as they can make fun of someone, everyone's smug and happy.

oh hun, youre so cute. poor dear, shes just speaking over your head; now dont you fret yourself about what the adults say you just run along and have a cookie.

So translate her last two major speeches for the rest of us. You know, the one where she was retiring early and the following week talked about not abandoning her fellow Alaskans. Looking at the Alaska polls, they didn't get what she was saying either. Shall I return hoping you'll locate transcripts?

She is the most interesting political figure in America today - and among the most influential.

She is a fascinating figure in American politics...

She is interesting, I'll give her that. But not in a complimentary way.

What is more interesting that her personal brand of dumbed-down politics seems to echo so well with a small percentage of people - Sarah Palin supporters are rabidly pro-Palin, whereas everyone else, from both sides of the aisle, think she's a joke. She's got charisma - that's for sure. And she's gonna keep getting offers for speeches, because that's the niche she's carved out - she'll never actually be relevant again, but she's a great talking head. When it comes down to it, she'll never actually matter, because politics is infinitely more complicated than her rhetoric, and a majority of people see that.

I think that people find her refreshing: she is not telling them how to live their lives or what the gov can do for them. She is optimistic about individuals and what they can do to make life better for all (without being the property of the gov).
She is so different from the elite that think they have the 'duty' to tell us all how we should live and spend our money (mostly after it is given to them in the form of taxes).
Many of our politicians could learn that from her. Instead of working to remove rights thru health care (is there any provisions for protecting rights or people anywhere in this bill or is it all about the power the gov will have once it is passed?), cap n' trade (will make energy more expensive and limit availablity), and now a bill for the gov to take over the internet when it has an "emergency" (how will the gamers survive?)
Palin is a refreshing reminder of what made this country great: the individual and the freedoms to pursue LIFE, LIBERTY and HAPPINESS (you decide, not the gov). I hope we see her for many, many years.

obama has the press on their knees in front of him and they are all on the attack against Palin. obama is on the cover of every magazine every month and Palin gets trashed at every opportunity.

Palin buries herself. Obama is the current President of the United States. Most of those DO grace the pages of magazines more often then presidential wannabes.

So translate her last two major speeches for the rest of us. You know, the one where she was retiring early and the following week talked about not abandoning her fellow Alaskans. Looking at the Alaska polls, they didn't get what she was saying either. Shall I return hoping you'll locate transcripts?

the cookies are on the counter dear, you run along and get yourself one.

In an interview of Bill Ayers by the NYT Sunday Magazine, 2/15/09, Ayers said "I did send [Palin] a note after the election. I suggested that we have a talk show together called 'Pallin Around With Sarah and Bill.' I haven't heard back."

Forum List

Back