Palin emails prove to be media's scud missile

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
I'm sure there won't be much said about these emails on MSNBC or CNN. At least not until they can come up with a way to twist something into another Palin bashing fairy tale.

Palin emails show political persona, husband's key role - Yahoo! News

So what if Todd was an active part of the governor's day to day...sounds like he was a valuable resource in areas where it was needed. Just like the countless aides and assistants that are used by every other mayor, governor or president. Many of which, I'm sure, also relied on their spouses from time to time for one thing or another.

I was very disappointed that they didn't find the nude photos...oh wait, that was someone else.

See? All that excitement from a few days ago has been blown away.

No doubt several reporters will commit suicide from reading Palin's paranoid and boring rantings about being afraid of the media.

I'm sure there won't be much said about these emails on MSNBC or CNN. At least not until they can come up with a way to twist something into another Palin bashing fairy tale.

So what if Todd was an active part of the governor's day to day...sounds like he was a valuable resource in areas where it was needed. Just like the countless aides and assistants that are used by every other mayor, governor or president. Many of which, I'm sure, also relied on their spouses from time to time for one thing or another.

I was very disappointed that they didn't find the nude photos...oh wait, that was someone else.

Why are you so obsessed with Palin?

Look at your avatar, you little cumstain.

He's desperately hoping for a re-do of last year's elections. :lol:

Where are the 24,000 Obama emails? The media is so obessed with Palin, who at the time was running to be the VP. Yet nothing at all in searching for Obama's background when he was running to be the President.

We have had a world class bafoon in office for two and a half years and he is clearly still unfit to be President. Yet the media is still obsessed with Palin.

Visualize if you dare... the Obama media pimps reading Palin E-mails and sporting little Weiner pup tents...

and the Gals.. no telling..

If this does not provide proof that the NYT is in fact a vital part of the Democrat party then nothing does.
To post her emails on line and basically say "here are the emails - join in on the witch hunt!" Let's all "get her good".

It is pathetic, and unforgivable.

Where are the 24,000 Obama emails? The media is so obessed with Palin, who at the time was running to be the VP. Yet nothing at all in searching for Obama's background when he was running to be the President.

We have had a world class bafoon in office for two and a half years and he is clearly still unfit to be President. Yet the media is still obsessed with Palin.

People have TRIED to search his background...there's too many people helping to keep it locked up. This president that was supposed to be so "transparent".....
The left are so afraid of Palin, but none will admit it. If they weren't they wouldn't be so obsessed with her.

If this does not provide proof that the NYT is in fact a vital part of the Democrat party then nothing does.
To post her emails on line and basically say "here are the emails - join in on the witch hunt!" Let's all "get her good".

I hope they didn't give out any private email addresses in their rush to find the dirt.

:lol:

Don't forget the Washington Compost and the LA slimes..
I hope this backfires on them BIG TIME.

The New York Times -- All the News That Fits Our Agenda.

Forum List

Back