Palin emails prove to be media's scud missile

Why would anyone expect top find something? They had three years to purge!

Palin used her Yahoo account to send the more volatile e-mails. She is not as dumb as she looks...

I'm sure there won't be much said about these emails on MSNBC or CNN. At least not until they can come up with a way to twist something into another Palin bashing fairy tale.

Palin emails show political persona, husband's key role - Yahoo! News

So what if Todd was an active part of the governor's day to day...sounds like he was a valuable resource in areas where it was needed. Just like the countless aides and assistants that are used by every other mayor, governor or president. Many of which, I'm sure, also relied on their spouses from time to time for one thing or another.

I was very disappointed that they didn't find the nude photos...oh wait, that was someone else.

Why are you so obsessed with Palin?

Look at your avatar, you little cumstain.

Bullseye!

:clap2:

What a revelation! Palin's staff were excited when she was named McCain's running mate.

How scandalous.

I can just picture those evil Republican operatives doing an adjustment bureau purge on her e-mails in the dead of night.......Bwaaahhhh!!!

24,000 emails about local alaska politics, drafts of speeches to give at dogsled races, complaints from Putin about the state of her curtains.

sarah-palin-putin.jpg

I can just picture those evil Republican operatives doing an adjustment bureau purge on her e-mails in the dead of night.......Bwaaahhhh!!!

They'd be idiots if they hadn't. Why would anyone expect her emails to be any different than what comes out of her mouth? Of course some little palinites scurried around purging email over the last three years. One would be a fool to think otherwise:cuckoo:

They'd be idiots if they hadn't. Why would anyone expect her emails to be any different than what comes out of her mouth? Of course some little palinites scurried around purging email over the last three years. One would be a fool to think otherwise:cuckoo:

The only partisan talking point that you left out is that somehow Breitbart is behind this.

The only partisan talking point that you left out is that somehow Breitbart is behind this.

Funny for you to ASSume partisanship on my part. I'm just talking common sense. Don't you empty your trash?:confused:

Funny for you to ASSume partisanship on my part. I'm just talking common sense. Don't you empty your trash?:confused:

A false assumption? Possibly. Time will tell.
Empty my trash daily. Just don't sanitize it for the garbagemen.

I'm sure there won't be much said about these emails on MSNBC or CNN. At least not until they can come up with a way to twist something into another Palin bashing fairy tale.

So what if Todd was an active part of the governor's day to day...sounds like he was a valuable resource in areas where it was needed. Just like the countless aides and assistants that are used by every other mayor, governor or president. Many of which, I'm sure, also relied on their spouses from time to time for one thing or another.

I was very disappointed that they didn't find the nude photos...oh wait, that was someone else.

I hope that Americans realize that anyone can be a target of left wing dirty tricksters. Palin should be a hero to left wing feminists. Why do they want to read her 25,000 E mails? If that's the criteria for former governors lets see all 50 states release their former governors E mails.

I hope that Americans realize that anyone can be a target of left wing dirty tricksters. Palin should be a hero to left wing feminists. Why do they want to read her 25,000 E mails? If that's the criteria for former governors lets see all 50 states release their former governors E mails.

Let's release every single politician's emails now.

We paid for them. Their ours anyway.

I wonder where the Clinton years E-mails and memo's are.. I suspect in lock up...

Yup....

One message sent by someone in Juneau, Alaska on Sept 17, 2008 said the governor should be "shot from one of the planes that shoot the very wolves that you ordered."

Five days earlier an email landed in her in-box saying she "must be killed."

It said: "She doesn't belong to the NRA to support the right of each citizen to have weapons in an aim of self-defence, but just to support the right of every southern white citizen to shoot all non-white people legally! Sarah Palin MUST BE KILLED!"

Another emailed death threat in the same month, while Mrs Palin was on the campaign trail as John McCain's vice-presidential running mate, came from Antwerp, Belgium.

It said Mrs Palin should be shot and that "only on that moment justice will be accomplished."

Sarah Palin emails: Enemies sent a series of death threats - Telegraph

I'd love to see Ms. Palin go after these people. But she has too much class I suppose.

Hillery care any one ? and Mechelle Antoinette advises Bam Bam, and has said as much. Lots of sad folks at MSNBC I agree.

Forum List

Back