Palin Draws 60,000 in Florida

I love reading the comments at the end of these articles, they are so representative of the opinions on these political forums..lol

Read it and weep (if you're an Obama supporter that is). Full story here

You fricken tards are always lying. I live in Florida and the local news and St Pete Times said the Fire Marshall said there was about 25,000. Thats a big difference. It was also all angry vagina.

Hey, I thought all the dems were saying the people hated her!
I knew Florida would love her and McCain. Heck, they're all retired service veterans.

Read it and weep (if you're an Obama supporter that is). Full story here

So in a whole community she drew 60,000.

Obama Rally Reaches Capacity, Thousands Turned Away | Firstcoastnews.com | Top Stories

Washington Wire - WSJ.com : Obama Holds Huge Rally in Oregon

Barack Obama held his biggest rally to date in here on Saturday. The Democratic frontrunner attracted a crowd of 75,000 according to Duane Bray, battalion chief with Portland Fire and Rescue.

Read THAT and weep. This is Oregon, imagine what he could do in Florida.

You fricken tards are always lying. I live in Florida and the local news and St Pete Times said the Fire Marshall said there was about 25,000. Thats a big difference. It was also all angry vagina.

St. Pete Times is a left wing rag that is only good for lining the bottom of my parrot's cage.

Some of them showed up thinking they were going to get a dinner of Moose Stew, I bet :confused:

$earthway_experiences_clip_image009.jpg

I don't think I'd want that for any time never mind dinner. :rofl:

He likes Oregon, because, as I said, it's the liberal loon capitol of the world.

St. Pete Times is a left wing rag that is only good for lining the bottom of my parrot's cage.

Right, The bottom line is its the most reputable newspaper in the Tampa Bay area and it was also on the local news. Someone posted last week about how the Republicans were lying about their crowds at their events and I saw it on tv as well, I'm not surprised they keep lying.

Forum List

Back