Palin Draws 60,000 in Florida

No, I meant to call you a maroon.
Though I didn't realize it had a meaning other than a more stupid sounding way to say moron.

And writing "city" for "state" is not a typo, nitwit. Writing "strte" for "state" is a typo.

Based on election results here, Oregon is the most liberal state in the US:

First, Kerry won over Bush, 52% vs 47%

Second, a measure to prohibit "gay marriage" was rejected, 58% vs 42%.

Third, a measure to create medical marijuana dispensaries was approved, 57% vs. 43%.

I'd say Oregon's a pretty liberal state. Add to that our propensity for fucking ourselves out of developing our land or making use of our resources, I don't think you have to be a genius to get it.

I'm sorry you weren't aware of it. The rest of the civilized world is.

By the way, any Right Wingers going to help out MichelleAnn with her saying that Oregon is a historically Liberal STATE?

Because she doesn't seem to refuting what I just drew in her face, which also happens to be her biggest weakness; The Truth

:rofl::rofl: :rofl:

You never know what's going to happen in the McCain/Obama debate.

McCain's made plenty of blunders during past debates like for the Republican ones. Obama could finally overturn what is considered his weakness by many.

I can't wait for October 2nd though. Seeing Joe Biden trounce Sarah Palin will be excellent. :badgrin:

The problem for Biden is that with one properly timed line from Governor Palin she can destroy him.

Biden: Pontificate, pontificate, pontificate.

Palin: Senator Biden, do not patronize me.

Women across the country turn and stare at their husbands and boyfriends.

Remember the Hillary / Lazio NY Senate Debate?

I think it's a very tough situation for Biden, not Palin.

If the worst occurs, then perhaps John McCain could have his brother governor steal him the sta-..Oh wait never mind.

That's all you got, son? Kooky, libbie rhetoric, conspiracy theories? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I always get John McCain and George W Bush confused.

Just like you do facts and reality.

Last edited:
No, I meant to call you a maroon.
Though I didn't realize it had a meaning other than a more stupid sounding way to say moron.

And writing "city" for "state" is not a typo, nitwit. Writing "strte" for "state" is a typo.

Based on election results here, Oregon is the most liberal state in the US:

First, Kerry won over Bush, 52% vs 47%

Second, a measure to prohibit "gay marriage" was rejected, 58% vs 42%.

Third, a measure to create medical marijuana dispensaries was approved, 57% vs. 43%.

I'd say Oregon's a pretty liberal state. Add to that our propensity for fucking ourselves out of developing our land or making use of our resources, I don't think you have to be a genius to get it.

I'm sorry you weren't aware of it. The rest of the civilized world is.

Kerry won over Bush by a whole 5% Margin? Stop the fucking presses! :cuckoo:

1.) Historically Liberal means more then ONE election you dimwit. It means historically or over time. The English Language does NOT have a Liberal bias.

2.) To address your 2nd point, just because a measure to prohibit Gay Marriage was beaten by a whole 16 points doesn't make it the most Liberal state. Just means the majority of the people living there don't give a fuck what people are doing in their own homes as long as it isn't physically or emotionally harming others.

Also, wouldn't the states that actually allow Gay Marriage be more Liberal to you crazy Right Wingers?

3.) A measure to create medical marijuana dispensaries was approved? So what? That goes with my second point. Just because they want medical marijuana disprensaries approved doesn't make them all crazy Liberals.

Also, wouldn't the states that actually allow Medical Marijuana to be smoked be more Liberal to you crazy Right Wingers?

Even Sarah Palin has smoked Marijuana. I guess that means your world is going to crash down now eh?

:eek: They don't want to tear down all their forests to make huge cities and malls? HOW DARE THEY?! They want to have parks and such? HOW DARE THEY! Damn those crazy hippies! *Shakes fist*

....:rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, how can say one minute that it's "the Liberal Loon capital of the world" then say it's the "most Liberal state" and then say "Liberal state."

Looks like somebody can't make up their mind.

Last edited:
That's all you got, son? Kooky, libbie rhetoric, conspiracy theories? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Just like you do facts and reality.

Conspiracy theories? No

Though Gore did get screwed out of the state.

That whole post was sarcasm.

Though you take that post and this board way too seriously. I don't get facts and reality confused. As I've shown throughout this thread and many others.

You never know what's going to happen in the McCain/Obama debate.

McCain's made plenty of blunders during past debates like for the Republican ones. Obama could finally overturn what is considered his weakness by many.

I can't wait for October 2nd though. Seeing Joe Biden trounce Sarah Palin will be excellent. :badgrin:

Obama is consistently lackluster in debates. When it was done to him and Hillary, he was constantly talking circles to avoid answering questions. On difficult questions, he'd basically pass to Hillary and let her answer, and then he'd reword her answers and repeat what she had just said.

Plus, no teleprompter is Obama's kryptonite. He'll stammer and stutter for an hour before he finally gets an answer out, especially since he talks in so many circles to avoid taking a stance on issues.

Palin v. Biden will be an interesting debate. The ball is in Biden's court, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to win the debate. However, I don't think he will. I think he's going to step on a LOT of toes. It's what happened to him in the primaries, he pissed off all the Clintonista by not treading lightly around her. Seeing that most people don't even like Hillary, there's going to be hell to pay if he's not careful with Palin.

His biggest gaffe is going to be bringing up experience. He'll say she's not experience, she'll say that HE said Obama isn't experienced. And, again, the Democrats will begin comparing their Presidential candidate to the Republican's Vice Presidential candidate. Basically, McCain neutered Biden by choosing Palin.

Last edited:
Obama is consistently lackluster in debates. When it was done to him and Hillary, he was constantly talking circles to avoid answering questions. On difficult questions, he'd basically pass to Hillary and let her answer, and then he'd reword her answers and repeat what she had just said.

Plus, no teleprompter is Obama's kryptonite. He'll stammer and stutter for an hour before he finally gets an answer out, especially since he talks in so many circles to avoid taking a stance on issues.

Palin v. Biden will be an interesting debate. The ball is in Biden's court, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to win the debate. However, I don't think he will. I think he's going to step on a LOT of toes. It's what happened to him in the primaries, he pissed off all the Clintonista by not treading lightly around her. Seeing that most people don't even like Hillary, there's going to be hell to pay if he's not careful with Palin.

His biggest gaffe is going to be bringing up experience. He'll say she's not experience, she'll say that HE said Obama isn't experienced. And, again, the Democrats will begin comparing their Presidential candidate to the Republican's Vice Presidential candidate. Basically, McCain neutered Biden by choosing Palin.

When it comes to Obama, we'll see. He might surprise everyone.

Joe Biden is going to step on toes no matter what he does. So I would suggest just showing how ineffective she is the most. That way if you stepped on the toes of people then least you made it worth it.

I think she'll be in trouble if she says that Obama isn't experienced. Knowing Joe (who gave a reporter a 15+ minute answer on Iraq recently) will know Obama's record extensively and mock her for the Community Organizer comment.

Joe Biden is someone I wouldn't want to debate. It may seem like McCain neutered Biden by choosing Palin but I wouldn't count out ol Joe from having a few tricks up his sleeve.

This is going to be Barack/Joe's best chance to show America how Sarah Palin is one of the worst choices in history for Vice President or even President one day. They are going to take advantage of it.

"New Mexico is the most liberal state in America based mostly on their laws pertaining to homosexuality and abortion. Following New Mexico in the top 10 most liberal states are Washington, New York, New Jersey, Hawaii, Vermont, California, New Hampshire, District of Columbia, Oregon."
IPAS Most Liberal States in America The State of America

So you were wrong then, and I was right. Not surprising. :eusa_whistle:

So Oregon went from Liberal Loon town to Most Liberal State to 10th?

You don't even know the BS you spew.

Also, just because someone agrees with such and such laws on Homosexuality and abortion aren't the only things that make somebody Liberal.

:cuckoo:

Really MichelleAnn, I expected more of a challenge from you.

What's next? Going to say that Rhode Island is part of Canada?

:rofl: You spell moron wrong?

maroon - definition of maroon by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

a. A fugitive Black slave in the West Indies in the 17th and 18th centuries.
b. A descendant of such a slave.
2. A person who is marooned, as on an island

Well I'm not a slave or descendant of a slave. And I'm not trapped on a Island.

I fixed my mistake thinking perhaps you stated I said that after the fact. Point is, I fixed a TYPO.

Though unless your going to address my refutation to the myth that Oregon is a Liberal STATE then you need to STFU.

Maybe she meant this but missed the spelling:
moran.jpg

You just don't have much material, do you?

Who? Me or Contessa?

I'm sure Contessa has plenty as do I.

I just rather not waste all my best stuff on something that's not even near my level.

Though for least giving a attempt (though greatly pathetic it was) you get to draw from the Community chest and here is your card:

$sarah-pain-monopoly.jpg

I know Contessa has no material.
And now I know you don't, either.

One fact we do know is changing the subject is your speciality.

Lets face it, your wrong and I'm right. I've proven that throughout the thread and your own information you brought into the thread proved ME right.

"New Mexico is the most liberal state in America based mostly on their laws pertaining to homosexuality and abortion. Following New Mexico in the top 10 most liberal states are Washington, New York, New Jersey, Hawaii, Vermont, California, New Hampshire, District of Columbia, Oregon."
IPAS Most Liberal States in America The State of America

Interesting....

Those are all the best places to live.

Except for New Jersey, of course.

Forum List

Back