Palin Draws 60,000 in Florida

Hey, I thought all the dems were saying the people hated her!
I knew Florida would love her and McCain. Heck, they're all retired service veterans.

You better watch some florida news and read the local papers. This is basically a red state and the polls are now deadlocked.

Huh. "Basically a red state".

I guess that means it goes either way.
That's pretty much what I thought.

What the hell are you talking about, and why are you calling me MichelleAnn?

Why is Oregon supposedly a crazy Liberal state.

And I call you MichelleAnn because I consider you a combination of two other crazy women who do nothing but talk out of their asses.

Their names being Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter. If you were to combine the two, one would get you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Oregon isn't a city, moron, it's a state. It's historically liberal, historically a stronghold of nutty liberal politics and environmentalists.

And you hate Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter because they think circles around you, and show your party up for the diseased, ignorant mess it is.

Right, The bottom line is its the most reputable newspaper in the Tampa Bay area and it was also on the local news. Someone posted last week about how the Republicans were lying about their crowds at their events and I saw it on tv as well, I'm not surprised they keep lying.

"Reputable newspaper" is an oxymoron. St. Pete Times has been in the tank for Obama from the get go. The crowd size was the estimate from the local fire chief. Doesn't much matter anyway. She drew a big crowd. Deal with it and move on.

Last edited:
"Reputable newspaper" is an oxymoron. St. Pete Times has been in the tank for Obama from the get go. The crowd size was the estimate from the local fire chief. Doesn't much matter anyway. She drew a big crowd. Deal with it and move on.

Of course, everyone who isn't radical right must be "in the tank" for the dems... how silly.

In any event, why would any dems weep?

Obama has gained ground over the past week after trailing by three percentage points last Sunday. The race is now back where it was for most of August before the two conventions and the Vice Presidential picks

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Oregon isn't a city, moron, it's a state. It's historically liberal, historically a stronghold of nutty liberal politics and environmentalists.

And you hate Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter because they think circles around you, and show your party up for the diseased, ignorant mess it is.

I said state? And historically liberal huh?

That's why George W Bush only lost by 7,000 votes in 2000?

Reagan won the state in 84 and 80.

Ford won it in 76. Nixon won it in 72 and 68.

Nixon also won it in 60 running against JFK.

Eisenhower won it in 56 and 52.

Dewey won it in 48. Hoover won it in 28.

Coolidge won it in 1924. Harding won it in 1920.

Charles Evans Hughes won it in 1916.

Taft won it in 1908.

Teddy Roosevelt won it in 1904.

William McKinley won it in 1900 and 1896.

Benjamin Harrison won it in 1892 and 1888.

James G. Blaine won it in 1884.

James A. Garfield won it in 1880.

Rutherford B. Hayes won it in 1876.

U.S. Grant won it in 1872.

And good ol honest abe won it in 1864 and 1860.

And here's the link: http://bluebook.state.or.us/state/elections/elections08.htm

So your calling Oregon historically liberal? WTF ARE YOU SMOKING?!

This is my point about you talking out of your ass. Going back to the 1860's the Republicans have won this state in the election.

:cuckoo:

Also, I would run circles around those two bat-shit insane women. Just like I did you.

Last edited:
You idiot. It isn't like I can't tell you edited it.

I saw the mistake and fixed it, that's true. I guess you just were so focused on this one thread that you waited for my post because you love hearing what I have to say. :eusa_whistle:

Care to respond to the rest of my post MichelleAnn? What's that?

Liberal got your tongue?

$8686.jpg

See this? This is mine now.

:rofl:

You saw the mistake, fixed it, and then pretended you didn't make it in the first place.

What a maroon.

You saw the mistake, fixed it, and then pretended you didn't make it in the first place.

What a maroon.

:rofl: You spell moron wrong?

maroon - definition of maroon by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

a. A fugitive Black slave in the West Indies in the 17th and 18th centuries.
b. A descendant of such a slave.
2. A person who is marooned, as on an island

Well I'm not a slave or descendant of a slave. And I'm not trapped on a Island.

I fixed my mistake thinking perhaps you stated I said that after the fact. Point is, I fixed a TYPO.

Though unless your going to address my refutation to the myth that Oregon is a Liberal STATE then you need to STFU.

I'd actually like to hear her speak. She can speak without a teleprompter and doesn't stutter. That's refreshing.

She can supposedly speak without a teleprompter but she has one with her on the campaign trail now. As does McCain.

Obama is going to lose Florida. That's what he's going to do.

Well he's down by a point at the moment.

If the worst occurs, then perhaps John McCain could have his brother governor steal him the sta-..Oh wait never mind.

I always get John McCain and George W Bush confused.

The race is now back where it was for most of August before the two conventions and the Vice Presidential picks...

Everyone knows this race is far, far closer then anyone could possibly have imagined four weeks ago. The fact that Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Pennsylvania are toss ups is a big problem for Obama. The only surprise for McCain right now is that Virginia is competitive.

It sure looking like it will come down to the debates which should favor McCain but it's anybodies ball game.

Should be exciting!

Everyone knows this race is far, far closer then anyone could possibly have imagined four weeks ago. The fact that Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Pennsylvania are toss ups is a big problem for Obama. The only surprise for McCain right now is that Virginia is competitive.

It sure looking like it will come down to the debates which should favor McCain but it's anybodies ball game.

Should be exciting!

You never know what's going to happen in the McCain/Obama debate.

McCain's made plenty of blunders during past debates like for the Republican ones. Obama could finally overturn what is considered his weakness by many.

I can't wait for October 2nd though. Seeing Joe Biden trounce Sarah Palin will be excellent. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back