Palin chances in 2012 are over

88230_600.jpg

Lemme guess, you think Doonesbury is funny.

No, I think Palin is funny and I think Batcrazy Bachmann is HILARIOUS!

I can see Palin and my favorite Loony Toon character, Foghorn Leghorn. But then she would probably try to take the rooster out with a shot from her Springfield .30-06.

I am a Republican who is aware of the far righties who want to take over the party with desires to return to the fifties. That is not going to happen.

I am a Republican who is aware of the far righties who want to take over the party with desires to return to the fifties. That is not going to happen.

good grief Jake. Just go join the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party already. stop trying to CHANGE the Republican party with your New Age PROGRESSVE visions, or whatever the hell you call them.:lol:

How about this one Steph? Is this one funny?

6a00d8346fb29c53ef0120a60bfa7f970c-800wi

oh brother.:eusa_hand:
what NEWPAPER did that appear in?
get real

NEWSPAPER?

Even better....It appeared at Tea Party rallys
Must have got alot of laughs...they had the posters all over

Come on Steph.....you think it is funny don'tcha?

Tea Baggers loved it

No fucking different than making Palin a BLOW UP DOLL that you find so amusing and is PRINTED in NEWSPAPERS.
you my friend, are the pathetic one. you care more about a picture of the Obama, then the sleazy and demeaning portrayal of a women in a cartoon strip.
you are the SICK ONE for even posting such shit.

Last edited:
oh brother.:eusa_hand:
what NEWPAPER did that appear in?
get real

NEWSPAPER?

Even better....It appeared at Tea Party rallys
Must have got alot of laughs...they had the posters all over

Come on Steph.....you think it is funny don'tcha?

Tea Baggers loved it

No fucking different than making Palin a BLOW UP DOLL that you find so amusing and is PRINTED in NEWSPAPERS.
you my friend, are the pathetic one. you care more about picture of the Obama, then the sleazy and demeaning portrayal of a women in a cartoon strip.
you are the SICK ONE for even posting such shit.

Blow up doll? You can't tell the difference between an ACTION FIGURE and a BLOW UP DOLL?

Just a hint Steph.....This is a BLOW UP DOLL

sarah-palin-blow-up-doll.jpg

good grief Jake. Just go join the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party already. stop trying to CHANGE the Republican party with your New Age PROGRESSVE visions, or whatever the hell you call them.:lol:

The name calling by you makes no sense. We are not going back to the fifties in the GOP.

Forum List

Back