Palin Blasts Pelosi Democrats

Palin is among the most influential political voices in America right now.

Agree or disagree with her - that fact is undeniable.

The book tour is getting incredible interest throughout the country already - it's gonna be HUGE.

As for the Pelosi healthcare bill - it's already dying on the leftist vine, as is her time as Speaker.

The Senate Dems will pass something more symbolic than substantive to allow Obama the opportunity to sign something as we head into the 2010 election year cycle in earnest...

Really?? What exactly has she influenced??

[If you add up the votes for Virginia, New Jersey, and NY23 - there were over 400,000 more votes cast for Republican/Conservatives than Democrats. That fact is shaking the Democrat leadership to the core. These Democrats don't care about losing leftists such as yourself, you will vote for them regardless. But the shift in Independents away from their party, and reflected not only in the 2009 elections but poll after poll, is what they fear the most.

A stunning turn of events just a year after the Obama victory...

That's some selective math. Very amusing.

Palin is among the most influential political voices in America right now.
Agree or disagree with her - that fact is undeniable.

The book tour is getting incredible interest throughout the country already - it's gonna be HUGE.

As for the Pelosi healthcare bill - it's already dying on the leftist vine, as is her time as Speaker.

The Senate Dems will pass something more symbolic than substantive to allow Obama the opportunity to sign something as we head into the 2010 election year cycle in earnest...

That's strange. IF she is so influential, how come her guy LOST in NY 23? I mean it's not like there were a ton of people to INFLUENCE up there....

She also helped McCain lose a district he should have won in 2008.

OMG, you guys figured out that we're terrified of a Sarah Palin Presidential run?

Dammit! That means you'll nominate her now, and Obama will be so screwed!! Oh, why did we let that secret past our lips!! Dammit all to hell, fellow Democrats, why did you let our worst fears be known?

*laughing*

In all honestly, I will fucking contribute money to Sarah Palin's primary campaign if she runs. I would be THAT incredibly happy to have her as President Obama's opponent in 2012.

Hell, give a good map and some brochures, and I'll go door-to-door in Republican neighborhoods in the primaries, and campaign FOR her. For free!

You guys are just killing me with laughter!!! Who's with me? Let's start a "Palin 2012 - Keep Dope Alive" campaign on her behalf!!

OMG, you guys figured out that we're terrified of a Sarah Palin Presidential run?

Dammit! That means you'll nominate her now, and Obama will be so screwed!! Oh, why did we let that secret past our lips!! Dammit all to hell, fellow Democrats, why did you let our worst fears be known?

*laughing*

In all honestly, I will fucking contribute money to Sarah Palin's primary campaign if she runs. I would be THAT incredibly happy to have her as President Obama's opponent in 2012.

Hell, give a good map and some brochures, and I'll go door-to-door in Republican neighborhoods in the primaries, and campaign FOR her. For free!

You guys are just killing me with laughter!!! Who's with me? Let's start a "Palin 2012 - Keep Dope Alive" campaign on her behalf!!

I am totally with you!!! I have shown dear Sara great support on these boards and people get mad at me. It hurts my feelings.

Sara in 2012!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back