Palestinians Who Criticize HAMAS

In islamic law-----criticism of the CALIPH (ie the ruler) is BLASPHEMY ---
becaue the ruler is evaluated as a SUCCESSOR TO THE AVATAR
MUHUMMAD ----it is a capital crime. What you cannot say about
muhummad-----you cannot say about the rulers got it?

you do not SPIT on the ground in Iran when you mention the name
of one of the AYATOILETS ------I am not sure how the demigod
ACHMADINEJAD fits into the scheme

In islamic law-----criticism of the CALIPH (ie the ruler) is BLASPHEMY ---
becaue the ruler is evaluated as a SUCCESSOR TO THE AVATAR
MUHUMMAD ----it is a capital crime. What you cannot say about
muhummad-----you cannot say about the rulers got it?

you do not SPIT on the ground in Iran when you mention the name
of one of the AYATOILETS ------I am not sure how the demigod
ACHMADINEJAD fits into the scheme
It certainly looks dangerous if you open your mouth to criticize.

Missing Egyptian activist found ?naked, tortured? in desert, says was abducted

Gatestone Institute = Nina Rosenwald–The Sugar Mama of anti-Muslim Hate
Nina Rosenwald | loonwatch.com
Do tell, Yousef Mohammed!!! Does that mean that we should never believe anything that an Arab Muslim journalist writes? To tell you the truth, I would believe him before I would believe anything coming from you. Meanwhile, why don't you tell us what your previous country does to those who protest? Do they let these people protest or do they throw them into prison, where many are never seen again.

ththsmiley_shy.gif
Do tell, Yousef Mohammed!!! Does that mean that we should never believe anything that an Arab Muslim journalist writes? To tell you the truth, I would believe him before I would believe anything coming from you. Meanwhile, why don't you tell us what your previous country does to those who protest? Do they let these people protest or do they throw them into prison, where many are never seen again.

"Meanwhile,
smiley-char092-1.gif
why don't you tell us what your previous country does to those who protest?"

thgreyhair.gif
you sound firm on this one Hoss.
i reckon i missed most posts from the past, but didn't Jos say he/she say he/she (?) wasn’t muslim ?

so, which country is it. . .

is it:

Yemen ? Libya, syria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Algeria, Lebanon, Sudan, Jordon, Turkey, Egypt, saudi arabia - etc..​

That's enough right there, that site does not reflect opinions of the Palestinian people and it is a misleading OP. As if its 'look at the bad guy'.
It sure looks like Baghdad Bob, when it suits his own purposes, doesn't want to believe what another Arab Muslim has to say because this journalist is no doubt telling the truth and no Muslim should be allowed to say anything bad against other Muslims no matter what, right Baghdad Bob?. Meanwhile, in many Muslim countries reporters are afraid to open their mouths.

ththsmiley_shy.gif

"Meanwhile,
smiley-char092-1.gif
why don't you tell us what your previous country does to those who protest?"

thgreyhair.gif
you sound firm on this one Hoss.
i reckon i missed most posts from the past, but didn't Jos say he/she say he/she (?) wasn’t muslim ?

so, which country is it. . .

is it:

Yemen ? Libya, syria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Algeria, Lebanon, Sudan, Jordon, Turkey, Egypt, saudi arabia - etc..​
Why, Member, what country do you think someone who speaks fluent Farsi comes from? I don't think he speaks Brooklynese fluently. Meanwhile, of course we all know how Muslims are given permission to lie to us Infidels. And, Member, they throw the young women in jail who protest and then rape them the night before they are to be killed because Mohammed said to never kill a virgin. What a country!!!

Which country do you think a former Royal Marine would come from?

There is bonus points if you can guess which commando the first photo is from (clue the position of the cap badge)

Forum List

Back