Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

the bar is set so low by you that it really doesn't matter, does it?

tell us about your ferrari again.

You have set the bar low in life, chat room mod. Mine is significantly higher.

Therein is the distinction, loser. You read posts for free. I create wealth for myself and others.

How humiliating.

if you feel humiliated, you should change your life, sonny.

it's not my fault you're not the brightest candle in the menorah.

just happy not to be you, thanks.

who on earth *is* this person?

:cuckoo:

i dunno. s/he washed up and started laying claim to every invention since fire for the israelis. when i correct him/her, he took exception and it's gone pretty much downhill since. i plan on taking a hot shower after logging off though.

happy 4th night, btw.

well, they invented a lot. :lol:

thanks re the 4th night... the boy is making out like a bandit.

who on earth *is* this person?

:cuckoo:

i dunno. s/he washed up and started laying claim to every invention since fire for the israelis. when i correct him/her, he took exception and it's gone pretty much downhill since. i plan on taking a hot shower after logging off though.

happy 4th night, btw.

well, they invented a lot. :lol:

thanks re the 4th night... the boy is making out like a bandit.

no doubt, just not what he claimed.

good for z, kids should make out like bandits this time of year.

As God of this existence, I hereby transfer ownership of Bea to Del and Shogun collectively. You'll have to feed, bathe, and water her. Consider it a test. :lol:

Kid, ask your parents to teach you how to use a search engine in order to do some basic historical research.

Arabs originated from the Arabian Peninsula. Hence, their ethnic classification of Arabs.
Non-sequitur. The origin of Arabs was not being discussed; you incorrectly claimed that Arabs took Israel from Jews in the 7th century in a predictable display of brazen Zionist historical ignorance. I corrected you and pointed out that Romans had taken the land from the Jewish Hasmonean dynasty centuries earlier and passed it on to the Byzantine Empire after the division of CE 330. Try to keep up.

The Golden Age of Spain refers to the heightened level of cultural development, such as art, literature and architecture. It has nothing to do with the treatment of Jews in Spain. Jews retained dhimmi status.
As if that's necessarily a bad thing. Jews in al-Andalus were markedly better off than Muslims in Gaza today. The "Golden Age" refers to the "era of Muslim rule" under which the Jews lived and the societal framework in which their cultural development took place. From the article posted earlier:

Both Muslims and Jews built a civilization, based in Cordoba, known as Al-Andalus, which was more advanced than any civilization in Europe at that time. Jews were able to coexist peacefully with their neighbors; however, they were still treated as dhimmis, "People of the Book" (Jews and Christians) who are protected under Islamic law.

The era of Muslim rule in Spain (8th-11th century) was considered the "Golden Age" for Spanish Jewry. Jewish intellectual and spiritual life flourished and many Jews served in Spanish courts.

Jews lived separately in aljamas (Jewish quarters). They were given administrative control over their communities and managed their own communal affairs. Jews had their own court system, known as the Bet Din. Rabbis served as judges and rendered both religious and civil legal opinions.

Islamic culture also influenced the Jews. Muslim and Jewish customs and practices became intertwined. For example, Arabic was used for prayers rather than Hebrew or Spanish. Before entering the synagogue, Jews washed their hands and feet, which is a practice done before entering a mosque. Arab melodies were used for Jewish songs. Jews wore the clothing style of their Moorish neighbors, although they were not allowed to wear silk or furs.

Your ignorance of the subject matter is embarrassing.
I find it amusing that you say things like this after demonstrating your ignorance of basic aspects of your own history. :)

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. You should know this.
The information came directly from the Israeli "Intelligence & Terrorism Information Center." See the bottom of page 10, chump change. :lol:

http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/pdf/hamas_e017.pdf

Hamas chose not to renew their hudna with Israel. This is a matter of historical fact.
Who can blame them? We are all well aware of the fact that Israeli actions constituted both the long-term cause of the war, namely Israel's failure to life the blockade after Hamas put a halt to rocket and mortar attacks, and the short-term cause:

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen | World news | guardian.co.uk

You cannot even grasp history or reality. Now, you want to try to tackle basic math?
I like that, without meaning to, you made a distinction between reality and "history." I suppose that was a Freudian slip of sorts; it is clear to even the most casual observer that the Zionist version of history has nothing to do with reality at all. :lol:

No, Hamas creamed their jeans in fighting out of uniform, a violation of the law of armed conflict, in booby trapping buildings, a violation of the law of armed conflict, in using ambulances for military purposes, a violation of the law of armed conflict and in establishing military bases in mosques, hospitals, schools and homes, another violation of the law of armed conflict. All designed to maximize civilian casualties of their own people.
If that's the case, then the IDF must be quite retarded for having taken Hamas' bait and killing all of those civilians anyway. :eusa_think:

Thus far, I've demolished every pathetic point you have tried to make.
Only in your own mind. ;)

Do your mommy and daddy know about your use of foul language, sonny boy? They must be proud of you.
I'd advise against mentioning my family in any of your half-baked arguments, Chaim.

Have a nice day in juvenile detention, kid.
Sorry, I don't live in Israel -- I'm not going to be jailed for being an uppity goy. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
shit.. My gigapets always died and I already have one dog to take outside to shit so he's going to have to stay at Del's house.

We were all chillin in the great Communist Utopia and Noah ruined it all by plowing into and rupturing the peoples water main. Noah took possession of an Ark, and that was the beginning of Capitalism, Exclusive Membership, and private property. You are so right! You have never been more right!

shit.. My gigapets always died and I already have one dog to take outside to shit so he's going to have to stay at Del's house.

it'll be quite a comedown from jersey city.

teach those bean eaters to speak and dress like guidos and wear fake bake tan spray. He'll feel at home in no time. You might need to import some Italian print shirts though...

diggler.jpg

Non-sequitur. The origin of Arabs was not being discussed; you incorrectly claimed that Arabs took Israel from Jews in the 7th century in a predictable display of brazen Zionist historical ignorance. I corrected you and pointed out that Romans had taken the land from the Jewish Hasmonean dynasty centuries earlier and passed it on to the Byzantine Empire after the division of CE 330. Try to keep up.

You are a lost soul, so, keeping up with me is hopeless. You are deflecting from the fact that Arabs invaded Palestine, originating from the Hejaz.

As if that's necessarily a bad thing. Jews in al-Andalus were markedly better off than Muslims in Gaza today. The "Golden Age" refers to the "era of Muslim rule" under which the Jews lived and the societal framework in which their cultural development took place.

Gibberish. You are simply blathering.

Both Muslims and Jews built a civilization, based in Cordoba, known as Al-Andalus, which was more advanced than any civilization in Europe at that time. Jews were able to coexist peacefully with their neighbors; however, they were still treated as dhimmis, "People of the Book" (Jews and Christians) who are protected under Islamic law. [/quote]

Jews were massacred in Cordoba.

Jews lived separately in aljamas (Jewish quarters). They were given administrative control over their communities and managed their own communal affairs. Jews had their own court system, known as the Bet Din. Rabbis served as judges and rendered both religious and civil legal opinions.

Jews lived as third-class dhimmis. Do not invent history.

Islamic culture also influenced the Jews. Muslim and Jewish customs and practices became intertwined. For example, Arabic was used for prayers rather than Hebrew or Spanish. Before entering the synagogue, Jews washed their hands and feet, which is a practice done before entering a mosque. Arab melodies were used for Jewish songs. Jews wore the clothing style of their Moorish neighbors, although they were not allowed to wear silk or furs.

Muslims slaughtered Jews beginning when Muhammad the pedophile massacred them in Medina and Khaybar. Do not invent history.

I find it amusing that you say things like this after demonstrating your ignorance of basic aspects of your own history. :)

Coming from you? You're a total ignoramus.

Who can blame them? We are all well aware of the fact that Israeli actions constituted both the long-term cause of the war, namely Israel's failure to life the blockade after Hamas put a halt to rocket and mortar attacks, and the short-term cause

Hamas is in a declared state of war with Israel. Israel's blockade of Gaza is fully justified and compliant with international law.

I like that, without meaning to, you made a distinction between reality and "history." I suppose that was a Freudian slip of sorts; it is clear to even the most casual observer that the Zionist version of history has nothing to do with reality at all. :lol: [/quote[

You're engaged in Freudian analysis in a chat room? You're wasting such brilliance.

[quote[ If that's the case, then the IDF must be quite retarded for having taken Hamas' bait and killing all of those civilians anyway. :eusa_think: [/quote\]

Hamas was responsible for killing all those civilians.

[Sorry, I don't live in Israel -- I'm not going to be jailed for being an uppity goy. :lol:

I live in Israel, where people live freely. Israel is the only country in the Middle East where people are free.

Forum List

Back