Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

uh.. you didn't post your link, stupid. PWNED, INDEED!

:rofl:

:thup:

You have been made a total fool of by me. Do yourself a favor and don't even attempt to debate me as I will crush you like a steamroller.

I own you.

How is that Englich grammar treating you? By the look of your first clusterfucked sentence...

The only thing you are capable of crushing are pali toddlers, jew boy. Every time your kind take on someone who is not a refugee or displaced by zionism you get your ass handed to you in the shower stall. You might want to remember why your kind cries martyr more often than they are intimidating.

The only thing you are capable of crushing are pali toddlers, jew boy. Every time your kind take on someone who is not a refugee or displaced by zionism you get your ass handed to you in the shower stall. You might want to remember why your kind cries martyr more often than they are intimidating.

Yawn. I own you.

Yawn. I own you.

I am not your family blintz recipe, jew boy. Every time you claim to own someone else the clearer it is how intimidated you are. You'll know better, like your ancestors learned, the second you are capable of doing more than hiding behind an anonymous internet.

I am not your family blintz recipe, jew boy. Every time you claim to own someone else the clearer it is how intimidated you are. You'll know better, like your ancestors learned, the second you are capable of doing more than hiding behind an anonymous internet.

Owned. Enjoy your leash?

Owned. Enjoy your leash?

Indeed, are you enjoying the rash-inducing collar around your neck, jew boy?

owned, indeed.

:lol:

Another member of the self-loathing loser club. Proud to be a chat room mod, you failure in life?

just happy not to be you, thanks.

who on earth *is* this person?

:cuckoo:

i dunno. s/he washed up and started laying claim to every invention since fire for the israelis. when i correct him/her, he took exception and it's gone pretty much downhill since. i plan on taking a hot shower after logging off though.

happy 4th night, btw.

i dunno. s/he washed up and started laying claim to every invention since fire for the israelis. when i correct him/her, he took exception and it's gone pretty much downhill since. i plan on taking a hot shower after logging off though.

happy 4th night, btw.

But, you cannot correct me, chat room mod loser. You must know this. After all, you volunteer to waste all day reading posts while others are making millions. Now, how smart can you really be, after all? Not very.

just happy not to be you, thanks.

happy 4th night, btw.

You corrected nothing ya dirty hippie!

happy 4th night, btw.

But, you cannot correct me, chat room mod loser. You must know this. After all, you volunteer to waste all day reading posts while others are making millions. Now, how smart can you really be, after all? Not very.

the bar is set so low by you that it really doesn't matter, does it?

tell us about your ferrari again.

happy 4th night, btw.

You corrected nothing ya dirty hippie!

you do know that's not my picture, right, asshat?

the bar is set so low by you that it really doesn't matter, does it?

tell us about your ferrari again.

You have set the bar low in life, chat room mod. Mine is significantly higher.

Therein is the distinction, loser. You read posts for free. I create wealth for myself and others.

How humiliating.

Forum List

Back