Palestinians have lost any sense of morality

You failed to back up any statement that Israel commits atrocities.

What is it about this section that invites the brain-dead shit for brains ignorant jew-haters on the board?

Did you look at the photograph? Thats enough support for my statement!

Your belligerence, tour utter ignorance, your insults to Jewish people with your name and your conduct here speak volumes!
They tied one kid to a vehicle to stop his buddies throwing rocks instead of shooting their asses and that's an atrocity?
Wow, you have some weird ideas. Of course you're a shit for brains Pali sympathizer so what can you expect?

How about this one? This is a Palestinian bus bombed by the Israeli military. Is that an atrocity?
Bus-bombing.bmp

So you are quite happy to accept kids being used a "human shields"?

You are one sad, sick mother fucker... :finger3:
It is you who are happy. WHy do Palestinians stick their kids in areas they know to be dangerous? Every one of those kids was a martyr to Allah for the Palestinian cause, so they say.

Answer the question you freak!

You must be. You defend those who do so on a regular basis. Israel does not use kids as human shields. Only animal pieces of shit like your pals in Hamas do that.

Hmm, no atrocities here. Lots of propaganda.
How does it feel to be Mohamed's butt boi?

How does it feel to be a dumbass piece of lowlife shit Rabbit?
I wouldnt know. You seem more acquainted with that state than anyone else, defending terrorists and murderers.

You are defending one of the biggest terrorist and most murderous organizations in the world. Israel. A few hundred children were killed by Israel just this summer.
Israel is neither a terrorist nor murderous. They are defending themselves against terrorists and murderers. Do I need to post this one again?
azizsalha.jpg

Europeans went to Palestine and violently expelled most of the Christians and Muslims that were living there, that's the original act of terror. They continue to kill Christians and Muslims including children by the thousands. Israel is both a terrorist state and murderous, by definition.

Did you look at the photograph? Thats enough support for my statement!

Your belligerence, tour utter ignorance, your insults to Jewish people with your name and your conduct here speak volumes!
They tied one kid to a vehicle to stop his buddies throwing rocks instead of shooting their asses and that's an atrocity?
Wow, you have some weird ideas. Of course you're a shit for brains Pali sympathizer so what can you expect?

How about this one? This is a Palestinian bus bombed by the Israeli military. Is that an atrocity?
Bus-bombing.bmp

It is you who are happy. WHy do Palestinians stick their kids in areas they know to be dangerous? Every one of those kids was a martyr to Allah for the Palestinian cause, so they say.

You must be. You defend those who do so on a regular basis. Israel does not use kids as human shields. Only animal pieces of shit like your pals in Hamas do that.

You saw the photograph of a 13 year old Palestinian kid TIED to an IDF truck.

Now, let me quote what you said... "They tied one kid to a vehicle to stop his buddies throwing rocks" That is in your post in this thread number 29.

In this post, number 41 you state, and I quote "Israel does not use kids as human shields."

You see how that makes you a liar or are you too dumbass to recognise it?

I have NO "pals in Hamas", never have had, never will have... Hamas is a terrorist organisation, you do know that don't you?

I neither support nor defend, have never supported or defended ANY terrorist group or group that advocates any kind of violence and/or oppression...

Oh for f*cks sake, why don't we just settle this intractable dispute once-and-for-all?

Someone post a list enumerating the top 10 hottest Jewish girls against the top 10 jaw-dropping Arab bints.

Whichever side has more quality females, deserves to appropriate all of the holy land.

Forget all this bitching about settlements, rockets, rabbis, falafel, and hummus.

Game. Set. Match.

^^^^^^^
Could you be kind enough to show us the source of these "attacks". The way I see it, at least 95% of the list you posted is false.

And oh, if we're going to include "Lebanon", then perhaps you should include the over 150,000 Lebanese Christians killed by Palestinian animals. In fact, Arafat and his goon squad were the most vicious of the killers.

Bus-bombing.bmp

Now, let me quote what you said... "They tied one kid to a vehicle to stop his buddies throwing rocks" That is in your post in this thread number 29.

In this post, number 41 you state, and I quote "Israel does not use kids as human shields."

I have NO "pals in Hamas", never have had, never will have... Hamas is a terrorist organisation, you do know that don't you?

I neither support nor defend, have never supported or defended ANY terrorist group or group that advocates any kind of violence and/or oppression...

This is hilarious, coming from someone who defends a culture of people who are famous for using their kids as suicide bombers and human shields. Ha ha ha.

Oh for f*cks sake, why don't we just settle this intractable dispute once-and-for-all?

Someone post a list enumerating the top 10 hottest Jewish girls against the top 10 jaw-dropping Arab bints.

Whichever side has more quality females, deserves to appropriate all of the holy land.

Forget all this bitching about settlements, rockets, rabbis, falafel, and hummus.

Game. Set. Match.
Agreed!

Game. Set. Match.
Agreed!

"Isn't Pita bread the real enemy"? :lmao:

This is hilarious, coming from someone who defends a culture of people who are famous for using their kids as suicide bombers and human shields. Ha ha ha.

Show me a link Roodboy where I have defended, supported any violence...

Using kids as "human shields" is also an atrocity committed by Israel as has been proven

Game. Set. Match.
Agreed!

"Isn't Pita bread the real enemy"? :lmao:

Only if it's wheat.

Using kids as "human shields" is also an atrocity committed by Israel as has been proven

So far the only method Palestinians have used to address their "grievance" has consistently been through violence and terror. And you spend most of your time defending them. So whether it be directly or indirectly, you support a violent, depraved, and barbaric culture. True story :cool:

Europeans went to Palestine and violently expelled most of the Christians and Muslims that were living there, that's the original act of terror. They continue to kill Christians and Muslims including children by the thousands. Israel is both a terrorist state and murderous, by definition.
Actually none of that is true. That is a fantasy nurtured by Holocaust deniers and jew haters.

Bus-bombing.bmp

You're joking, right? Using people as human shields is what Hamas did in the last encounter. People died. Kids died. No kids died as a result of he Istaeli action. Precisely because the Israelis exercised ingenuity and restraint, unlike the Palestinian shitheads you defend.

Game. Set. Match.
Here's Bar Refaeli. Done.
Bar-Refaeli-3.jpg

You failed to condemn Hamas for using civilians as human shields and instead point to some bullshit incident where no one died.
Here are your friends. Using kids as actual shields.
humanshields06.jpg

Game. Set. Match.
Bar-Refaeli-3.jpg

Hmm. Very nice!

I still have to say that Natalie Portman is the bar, however.

Game. Set. Match.
Bar-Refaeli-3.jpg

Hmm. Very nice!

I still have to say that Natalie Portman is the bar, however.
No, Sendi is the Bar.
sendibar-seaofdreams-5.jpg

You're joking, right? Using people as human shields is what Hamas did in the last encounter. People died. Kids died. No kids died as a result of he Istaeli action. Precisely because the Israelis exercised ingenuity and restraint, unlike the Palestinian shitheads you defend.

No numbnuts, I am not joking...

Let me quote you again... See if you get it THIS time...

"They tied one kid to a vehicle to stop his buddies throwing rocks"

"Israel does not use kids as human shields."

Well, let's see...

It's ok for Israel to use "human Shield" as long as no one dies...

Except that Israel doesn't use "Human Shield"?

humansheild.jpg

Now, that says two things...

First, you are a liar...

Second, you have no morals...

Either way, it makes you a piece of shit who thinks that its 'ok' to post female images as some kind of 'decider' in a situation that involves the lives of innocent people and children...

You are the worst of society, of cyber 'society'...

"The Palestinians have lost any sense of morality?"

Impossible. They never had one to begin with. You cannot lose what you never had.

Forum List

Back