True story of the son of a founding leader of Hamas

Blessed be Musab Hassan Yusuf.
That's what I said to him. I've met him several times, and I even have a picture with him. We spoke Arabic and I told him if there were more men like him among Arabs, we wouldn't be having the problems we are having. He's a very brave, down-to-earth young man. He understands the problem with the Muslim world today, and is genuinely trying to help his fellow Palestinians and Muslims leave this culture of hatred and violence behind.

Unfortunately, he is one small voice in an ocean of intolerance and violence.

He's actually a hero, and one day he will be recognized as such by his people. You're just terrified of his message aren't you?

He's a con man out a way to make a lot of money from naive western people.

Just spin a web of lies about his own people and watch the cash pour in. ...... :cool:

Right. Or, he could be someone who was in a more knowledgeable position and got to see the inner workings of both societies, and he realized that he and his people were being sacrificed those in charge.

I don't really know this chap, but if he is getting a shed load of dosh for making an "exposé" film about how he switched from the side with little money and a good chance of a short, poor life, to the side which pays well, and lives long,

.... then you can see his loyalty is maybe more to his own best advantage than to decency.

Whereas Jews who oppose Israel usually pay heavily for it.

Oh now show us some more of your ignorance. You do realize that translating names written in Arabic and Hebrew come out with many different possible spellings in English, don't you? Let me help you with it by some example of the names of towns in Israel:

Safed, could also be Tzfat.

Tiberius could also be Tveria.

Jerusalem could also be Yirusalim.

Those are just three examples that come to mind.

The guy was a spy for Israel for 10 years.

He was a traitor to his father, family, friends, and community.

All that money Israel gave him won't do him a bit of good when he is roasting in Hell for eternity. ....... :cool:

The guy was a spy for Israel for 10 years.

He was a traitor to his father, family, friends, and community.

All that money Israel gave him won't do him a bit of good when he is roasting in Hell for eternity. ....... :cool:

I cannot respect the idea of any God who would sentence those who are not obedient to eternal torture - well, it just sounds like US foreign policy to me.

He is a very brave man to expose Hamas for what they really are. He also does a great job at exposing the death cult known as Islam for what it is.

Hope he continues his work :clap2: :clap2:

I love it when terrorist worshipers and America haters have a nervous breakdown and start eating their soiled underwear when a Muslim with credibility comes out and tells the truth. :rofl:

He could have refused but morally he realized what he had bee taught was wrong and he helped to change that.

He could have refused but morally he realized what he had bee taught was wrong and he helped to change that.

He didn't need to do what he did at all. He could have settled back to doing what he was doing before, with a high ranking in the Hamas hierarchy. But when he saw what Hamas was doing to his Palestinians was far worse than the Israelis, he realized that to help his people, he's on the wrong side.

Forum List

Back