Palestinians: Erasing Christian History

nope-----Israel does not erase history----muslims do-----and even BAATHISTs of other creeds do-----it is a fascist habit. It was not jews who bombed the ancient Buddhist art in Afghanistan------or jews who erased the fact that Saudi arabia and, ESPECIALLY, mecca was ----not so long ago---an ethnically diverse city. Your comment has no basis at all
I note that the HEAD HOCHOS of the Gatestone Institute,think tank ARE...NINA ROSENWALD and ELIE WIESEL......Methinks they are Jewish NOT Christians.....I'm right as usual......Cleverliq......IF YOU HAD BOTHERED TO DO DUE DILIGENCE ON THE ABOVE TWO PEOPLE.......YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT LIKE I DID>>>>>>>>THAT THEY ARE BOTH "ARDENT ZIONISTS" and have been all their lives.

Your thread is as Corrupt AS YOU ARE..........I know,I am the Magnificent

I am the Real Lion of Judea

Here comes Stevie taking a break from walking up and down the halls of the nut house thinking he is the "Magnificent" Napoleon. This article happens to have been written by an Arab Muslim journalist; and if Stevie has a problem with what this man has written, he should take it up with the journalist himself instead of wasting his time digging up the Jews started a site. There are other honest Muslims like this man who tells it like it is, but Stevie wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit him in the face. By the way, has anyone seen Stevie contribute anything to the fact that the Christians are being persecuted in Muslim countries? Why is he so silent on this? By the way, Stevie, did you at least take the time to sign the petition for Asia Bibi, who is a young Christian mother and who is rotting away in a Pakistani prison because she accursed of blasphemy by a neighbor?

By the way, Stevie, you have seen an extremist Muslim poster who has brought his prejudices against the Jews to the Western World and is using the Christians as his pawns against his "hated enemy.." Yet you have had nothing to say about what he is doing. Evidently you must silently be cheering him on in your little corner.

Say, if Stevie says he is the real Lion of Judah, I think he should have dreadlocks. Those wearing dreadlocks are followers of Haile Selassie whose real name is Ras Tarfarian. However, he was referred to as the Lion of Judah. Maybe Stevie can gather up his followers and have them follow him.

poor OLD SALLY,gets caught with her lying knickers down,then complains about having her Shit exposed(excuse the pun)LOL

Sally as much as you try ..YOU FAIL because you are a compulsive Liar......Your Gatestone Institute is a Terrorist Zionist Front,run by Zionists to CON the World of Respectability.........You are as Shallow as a "Turbot in a Fish Kettle"

There is little point replying to your individual Garbage questions in your post because "I have been there..Done that ad-nausium before"

Folks, Sally cannot refute anything of what I say because it is the Truth........Jah Rastafari I

Yes, Little Stevie, it is fun when another poster tells you to click your heels like a Nazi. I think most intelligent people can see right through you.

Now how about when you crawl over to this forum, you forget about your obsession with the Jews and start giving us some news happening in other countries in the Middle Eas

And zip up and sew that hole in your pocket. And next time you see your psychiatrist, tell him you see the word Zionist over and over in your dreams, and it is disturbing you greatly. Maybe he will suggest some kind of therapy for this.

Wrong again,...When I see the word Zionist/s......I see Murdered INNOCENT Palestinian Children,Mothers,Fathers and Babies...........so do most NON-ZIONISTS.......Only Zionists Collaborated with the Nazis.......................................To eliminate Millions of Jews.............Sally ...take you stinking Lies out of my Face and Shove them in that Mouth of yours............Loser

Looks like Little Stevie makes use of the hate sites where Edwin Black's book The Tramsfer is a big hit. No doubt the Islamofascist/NeoNazis wish that the Jews didn't transfer some equipment to the Nazis in order to allow some Jews to be free. They would have rather that these Jews were gassed at the concentration camp instead. Does anyone think the Islamofascists/NeoNazis point out Mr. Black's book after that one?
The Farhud: Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust

Now as one poster previously said to you -- Click your heels and say Sieg Heil.

It would be very surprising if Little Stevie crept over here and started posting something else besides "The Zionists." After all, this phony baloney shouldn't want anyone to think that he closes his eyes to all the murders of innocent people in the Arab Middle East or to all those unfortunate displaced people.

Forum List

Back