Palestinian's aren't the only ones who throw rocks!

In your dreams sunshine as only a moron would try a drive a Sports car through a swamp. Just so happens I to am an electronics engineer and know all about electro-magnetism. I use it every single day and understand it limitations. So planting an electro-magnetic device in farm land is like pissing in the Atlantic. What is going to pass close enough to set the device of, and how will you hide it from view. Someone dug a big hole in my crops and I would know very quickly by the mound of earth and the trampled crops.
I wasn't talking about planting a device numbnuts, the waves could've been shot from a truck.

So you're an electronics engineer? Okay, then answer this...

You have a 480/277 volt, 3-phase, 4-wire, 1600 amp service. Do you need GFI? Yes or No?

In English please, as I know you Americans are so far behind the rest of civilisation. Is it star or delta wired, does it have PME or is it unprotected. My 3 phase supply delivers 220 v on each phase and is star wired. It is PME by law so that the risk of electrocution is removed completely and each phase has its own RCD/NVR device with a less than 60 millisecond trip time.

there was a thread on this already

they hit the cars and no one got hurt

childish to throw rocks, but even more so to compare one incident with the constant actions of another
The Israeli's have committed over 94 ceasefire violations since August.

What were you saying about "constant" actions?

This again after having it destroyed just two weeks ago. Not one of the so called breaches had anything to do with the current ceasefire, and many were over a year old. For example the video of the smugglers getting warning shots across their bows.#, you posted that in June of last year

how many were in response to pal violations?
None.

but really, who cares

israel traded land for peace and got more war, so fuck the pals, they deserve all the misery the jews can give them
How can you trade land that you don't own? And don't give me this "trade for peace" bullshit. Did Israel end the blockade? No. Did they end the occupation? No. Then Israel doesn't want peace. The blockade and occupation is the cause of all the violence in that area.

Customary International law says they do own the land, but then because they are Jews you don't want the laws to apply do you. Read the LoN treaties giving the land to the Jews for their NATIONAL HOME, not to arab muslim squatters to lay claim to.
The terrorism and violence is the cause of all the violence and the occupation and blockade, any idiot who can read would see that.

Customary International law says they do own the land, but then because they are Jews you don't want the laws to apply do you. Read the LoN treaties giving the land to the Jews for their NATIONAL HOME, not to arab muslim squatters to lay claim to.
The terrorism and violence is the cause of all the violence and the occupation and blockade, any idiot who can read would see that.
It doesn't matter how many times you tell that same old lie, it won't come true.

This again after having it destroyed just two weeks ago. Not one of the so called breaches had anything to do with the current ceasefire, and many were over a year old. For example the video of the smugglers getting warning shots across their bows.#, you posted that in June of last year
All you do is talk shit; you never prove shit.

In English please, as I know you Americans are so far behind the rest of civilisation. Is it star or delta wired, does it have PME or is it unprotected. My 3 phase supply delivers 220 v on each phase and is star wired. It is PME by law so that the risk of electrocution is removed completely and each phase has its own RCD/NVR device with a less than 60 millisecond trip time.
You don't know your International Electrical Code? The question is a code issue. Why would you ask me if it was a "star" or "delta" system, when the voltage I listed clearly shows which one it is?

In spite of the fact that "fair" is a place where they sell pigs, I'm not being that with you. We operate in two different electrical worlds. I stop at 60Hz. Where as an electronics engineer, that's where most of your world has its business end.

The reason I became an electrical engineer instead of an electronics engineer, is because I didn't want to get stuck reading trade journals every month just to stay current with the technology. Electrical hasn't really changed since the day Edison went commercial with it. Nice, easy and dumb. Your field requires way too much grey matter just to stay relevant. Not my cup of tea.

BTW, the answer is "yes". Any time you have a board over 1000 amps and over 150 volts to ground, you need GFI protection (not to be confused with GFCI, which is an outlet).

responses to palestinian attacks and threats
Not when you have maintained a belligerent occupation of Palestinian land for the last 50 years.

Why didn't the jordanians and egyptian create a palestinian state in the WB and G when they occupied them? Why did they abuse the populations there? Why did they attack Israel with a three to one advantage to wipe out Israel? Why should anyone expect Israel to bare it throat to attacks in the future? Why should anyone expect Israel to give up the high ground while so many groups are still calling for the killing of jews in Israel? Why should Israel be expected to take in more muslims when so many jews are in threat and need a safe homeland in Israel? Why shouldn't Israel be allowed to respond to belligerence and hostility by those in G or the WB?
Gaza is not occupied but a blockade against the importations of weapons or materials that can be used in the construction of weapons is legal and should not be unexpected.
Israel has a right to protect itself against attacks. Israel is not the only one involved in the preventing of arming by palestinians. Blind hate lays it all on the door step of Israel and disregards the rest of the world.

You don't know your International Electrical Code? The question is a code issue. Why would you ask me if it was a "star" or "delta" system, when the voltage I listed clearly shows which one it is?

In spite of the fact that "fair" is a place where they sell pigs, I'm not being that with you. We operate in two different electrical worlds. I stop at 60Hz. Where as an electronics engineer, that's where most of your world has its business end.

The reason I became an electrical engineer instead of an electronics engineer, is because I didn't want to get stuck reading trade journals every month just to stay current with the technology. Electrical hasn't really changed since the day Edison went commercial with it. Nice, easy and dumb. Your field requires way too much grey matter just to stay relevant. Not my cup of tea.

BTW, the answer is "yes". Any time you have a board over 1000 amps and over 150 volts to ground, you need GFI protection (not to be confused with GFCI, which is an outlet).

The Differences between GFCI IDCI and GFPE EC Mag

To most laymen you are speaking greek

Why didn't the jordanians and egyptian create a palestinian state in the WB and G when they occupied them? Why did they abuse the populations there? Why did they attack Israel with a three to one advantage to wipe out Israel? Why should anyone expect Israel to bare it throat to attacks in the future? Why should anyone expect Israel to give up the high ground while so many groups are still calling for the killing of jews in Israel? Why should Israel be expected to take in more muslims when so many jews are in threat and need a safe homeland in Israel? Why shouldn't Israel be allowed to respond to belligerence and hostility by those in G or the WB?
Why should Israel obey international law that was created to prevent another Holocaust?

Israel is in violation of over a 100 UN resolutions. It is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war. Saying Israel has a right to keep that land, is like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.

Gaza is not occupied but a blockade against the importations of weapons or materials that can be used in the construction of weapons is legal and should not be unexpected.
No, Gaza is occupied. Israel has "effective control" over 80% of everything going into Gaza. That satisfies the definition of an "occupation".

Israel has a right to protect itself against attacks. Israel is not the only one involved in the preventing of arming by palestinians. Blind hate lays it all on the door step of Israel and disregards the rest of the world.
Why can't the Palestinian's have weapons? Are you saying they don't have a right to protect themselves?

It doesn't matter how many times you tell that same old lie, it won't come true.

It is only a lie because you don't like the truth, the fact is the LoN handed the land to the Jews in 1920 to fulfil the Balfour Declaration. Thus placing it in International law, along with the creation of Jordan, Iraq and modern Syria.

All you do is talk shit; you never prove shit.

Like the birds unfazed by the dubbed gun shots, or the tennis ball sized bullet that can steer itself.

Not really as both systems would produce the self same voltages, shown by my Delta wound 3 phase mill and star wound 3 phase lathe.
Is this "international electrical code" the same as your world series . As I am 100% certain that in the UK we work to a completely different set of rules. For starters all our electrical systems have to be protected with a separate earth and not earthed to the negative of a 3 phase line. In fact the earth should be separate to any other installation on the same line so that every separate item is earthed at least 3 times.
I start at DC and go on up to light and our systems work on 50 Hz, so you can imagine the trouble using US 60 Hz equipment, my H.F. transmitter is always 2% of frequency and I need to compensate for this.
Don't read trade Journals, don't see the point as nothing much changes, and anything that does is issued as a HSE declaration ( Health and Safety Executive ) that is enshrined in law. Such as the RCD/NVR devices fitted to the mains supplies so that in the case of a power outage no device will start when the power returns. As I said what you consider to be "International" the rest of the world see's as American

Why should Israel obey international law that was created to prevent another Holocaust?

Israel is in violation of over a 100 UN resolutions. It is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war. Saying Israel has a right to keep that land, is like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.

No, Gaza is occupied. Israel has "effective control" over 80% of everything going into Gaza. That satisfies the definition of an "occupation".

Why can't the Palestinian's have weapons? Are you saying they don't have a right to protect themselves?

Different thing altogether, it is more like saying that the allies could take any land they wanted from Germany in revenge for the war. Which is what the arab muslims have done with the Jews. Most of the resolutions have been brought by nations that are anti semitic and islamonazi, which is why the US and UK veto them.
According to hamas who rule gaza it is not occupied and has not been since August 2005, which is why they don't protest like they do in the west bank. What is in place is a blockade of goods that could be used in the manufacture of weapons, and it is legal according to Customary International Law.
Because they will not be used for defence but for offence against civilians and children as proven time and time again.

Using a computer is a far cry from understanding the electronic involved.

Plugging in an appliance is a far cry from understanding the electrical systems involved

Just as understanding that a 12v line under the right circumstances can produce over 1,000v and jump a gap of half an inch.

...Yeah, I know, Mexicans also throw rocks ... three have already been shot dead and several wounded after hurling those deadly projectiles at US border patrol agents.

Forum List

Back