Palestinian target practice for US tourists in the West Bank

. Thanks for posting about this, I read in the article that those illegal Jewish settler extremist nutcases are also teaching their own children to kill Palestinians, children as young as age 5. What are those illegal settlements of Jews in the OPT of East Jerusalem and the West Bank but terrorist training camps, all 500,000+ illegal Jewish settlers immigrants from somwhere else who come to steal and kill and procreate and produce illegal settler spawn, like Tamar Fogel, children taught to hate and kill from the day they were born. Sherri
Isn't Sherri a hoot? She will believe anything from some Arab site no matter how ridiculous the article is but she apparently overlooks all those cartoons shown on Palestinian TV teaching tge children to become shaheeds and take out some Jews.

Google

jt2
. Here are some more Jewish sites, that address the same Truths about the illegal settlers. I was not citing any Arab sites, but even if I were, Arabs are not children of a lesser God, they feel, and hurt and dlive and love and die, the same as all humans do, and the same Creator made them, in His own image, and that same Creator loves them, too. Tourism in Israeli settlements: Practice shooting Palestinians | Mondoweiss. ; Teenage Settlers Reshape the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict – Tablet Magazine [adolescent girls with Kahane jewlry and TShirts interviewed, who attend school taught by Kahanists, girls taught to hate in extremist settlements, their teacher was Ruth Fogel, the day after she died the settlement went down to the junction and threw rocks at passing Palestinians, women with their babies wrapped around their waists, teaching the children to hate and attack Palestinians)
What kind of adults will these settler spawn, taught to hate from when they are born, grow into? I expect we will see Israelis turning on each other, we reap what we sow.
I think we are all aware of the Leftist Jews who appear to hate Israel and who would hand over Israel to the Arabs and no doubt you believe everything they say. I noticed that you couldn't show us any cartoons shown on Israeli TV that compares to those shown on Palestinian TV, I guess Israel's Sesame Street is not quite the same. BTW Sherri no one thinks Arabs are children of a lesser God, but the Muslims certainly believe you are and if you were caught in some Muslim countries they would kill you like they would any non believer. I would suggest you do some research on Muslims and their spawn because you are really becoming laughable that you will soon be awarded the DHIMWIT OF THE MONTH award.

jt2

"...all 500,000+ illegal Jewish settlers immigrants from somwhere else..."

When I see continual blatant exaggeration like the above, I conclude the poster has no real interest in facts or accuracy.
Exactly.

When I see continual blatant exaggeration like the above, I conclude the poster has no real interest in facts or accuracy.

Leah, The fact is under the Fourth Geneva Convention the settlers live in the Occupied Territories unlawfully, all of them. It is unlawful for an Occupier to move their people into occupied territories. I am making no exaggerations, stating the facts, that is all. Sherri

Who'd they take those "occupied territories" from?

Leah, The fact is under the Fourth Geneva Convention the settlers live in the Occupied Territories unlawfully, all of them. It is unlawful for an Occupier to move their people into occupied territories. I am making no exaggerations, stating the facts, that is all. Sherri

Jordan and Egypt occupied the OPT from 1948 to 1967, the persons with the right of self determination with respect to these lands are the indigenous Palestinian people. Israelis are Occupiers, they have no sovereignty rights with respect to the land. Sherri

Jordan and Egypt occupied the OPT from 1948 to 1967, the persons with the right of self determination with respect to these lands are the indigenous Palestinian people. Israelis are Occupiers, they have no sovereignty rights with respect to the land. Sherri

Jordan and Egypt occupied the OPT from 1948 to 1967,

And it didn't belong to them.

the persons with the right of self determination with respect to these lands are the indigenous Palestinian people.

Why? They never had self-determination on that land before. Ever.

Israelis are Occupiers, they have no sovereignty rights with respect to the land.

Who last had sovereignty rights to that land?

Isn't Sherri a hoot? She will believe anything from some Arab site no matter how ridiculous the article is but she apparently overlooks all those cartoons shown on Palestinian TV teaching tge children to become shaheeds and take out some Jews.

Google

jt2
. Here are some more Jewish sites, that address the same Truths about the illegal settlers. I was not citing any Arab sites, but even if I were, Arabs are not children of a lesser God, they feel, and hurt and dlive and love and die, the same as all humans do, and the same Creator made them, in His own image, and that same Creator loves them, too. Tourism in Israeli settlements: Practice shooting Palestinians | Mondoweiss. ; Teenage Settlers Reshape the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict – Tablet Magazine [adolescent girls with Kahane jewlry and TShirts interviewed, who attend school taught by Kahanists, girls taught to hate in extremist settlements, their teacher was Ruth Fogel, the day after she died the settlement went down to the junction and threw rocks at passing Palestinians, women with their babies wrapped around their waists, teaching the children to hate and attack Palestinians)
What kind of adults will these settler spawn, taught to hate from when they are born, grow into? I expect we will see Israelis turning on each other, we reap what we sow.
I think we are all aware of the Leftist Jews who appear to hate Israel and who would hand over Israel to the Arabs and no doubt you believe everything they say. I noticed that you couldn't show us any cartoons shown on Israeli TV that compares to those shown on Palestinian TV, I guess Israel's Sesame Street is not quite the same. BTW Sherri no one thinks Arabs are children of a lesser God, but the Muslims certainly believe you are and if you were caught in some Muslim countries they would kill you like they would any non believer. I would suggest you do some research on Muslims and their spawn because you are really becoming laughable that you will soon be awarded the DHIMWIT OF THE MONTH award.

jt2

You are so funny, those Jews are so like the Prophets who were killed by their own people, like the Prophet Isaiah. The people could not accept the truth about the blood on their hands and the injustices they were embracing, so they killed the Prophets. Today, members of the Knesset speak publicly about concentration camps for those Jewish activists, it probaly will not be much longer before Israel starts killing them, just like their ancestors killed the Prophets and Jesus. For those who follow the leader of our world, they look forward to that day coming. Am I describing you here, , Hossfly? Sherri

the persons with the right of self determination with respect to these lands are the indigenous Palestinian people.

Israelis are Occupiers, they have no sovereignty rights with respect to the land.

Legitimacy for both an Israeli and Arab State was conferred upon each by the UN Partition Plan. Under long established principles of intl law, the Palestinian indigenous peoples had and have a right of self determination with respect to lands set aside for a Palestinian State by the UN Partition Plan. Sovereignty lies only with the Palestinian indigenous peoples.

Legitimacy for both an Israeli and Arab State was conferred upon each by the UN Partition Plan. Under long established principles of intl law, the Palestinian indigenous peoples had and have a right of self determination with respect to lands set aside for a Palestinian State by the UN Partition Plan. Sovereignty lies only with the Palestinian indigenous peoples.

Legitimacy for both an Israeli and Arab State was conferred upon each by the UN Partition Plan.

Which the Arabs rejected.

the Palestinian indigenous peoples had and have a right of self determination with respect to lands set aside for a Palestinian State by the UN Partition Plan.

No do overs.

The UN partition plan was just that. A plan. Nothing more. It is meaningless.

The Palestinian's already existing right to self determination would have been violated by the plan so the Security Council rejected it.

Last edited:

Criteria for the right to self-determination

A people can be said to have realised its right to self-determination when they have either (1) established a sovereign and independent state; (2) freely associated with another state or (3) integrated with another state after freely having expressed their will to do so . The definition of realisation of self-determination was confirmed in the Declaration of Friendly Relations .

The right of self-determination puts upon states not just the duty to respect and promote the right, but also the obligation to refrain from any forcible action which deprives peoples of the enjoyment of such a right. In particular, the use of force to prevent a people from exercising their right of self-determination is regarded as illegal and has been consistently condemned by the international community. The obligations flowing from the principle of self-determination have been recognised as erga omnes, namely existing towards the whole international community. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has recently reiterated the erga omnes status of the general principle of self-determination in its Advisory Opinion on the Wall. Additionally, scholars and commentators have indicated that the principle has acquired the status of jus cogens – a peremptory norm of international law .

The right to self-determination - IHL

The realization of self-determination is the creation of an independent state. Self determination predates sovereignty. Self-determination exists separate from statehood.

The Palestinians have always had, and still have, sovereign rights to the land. It has always been foreign intervention that has denied them that right.

It is clearly illegal under international law to deprive a people of their right to self-determination by using forcible actions including use of violence.

The Palestinian's already existing right to self determination would have been violated by the plan so the Security Council rejected it.
The Palestinians did not have a right to exist because there were no Palestinian people at that time. The Arab attack on Israel was never about creating a Palestinian state, rather to destroy the Jewish state and divide the proceeds between themselves. In fact if you review some of the Arab Leader's quotes at the time, they laughed at the thought of a Palestine, because the term Palestinian meant Jew.

The Palestinians did not have a right to exist because there were no Palestinian people at that time. The Arab attack on Israel was never about creating a Palestinian state, rather to destroy the Jewish state and divide the proceeds between themselves. In fact if you review some of the Arab Leader's quotes at the time, they laughed at the thought of a Palestine, because the term Palestinian meant Jew.

First you claim "there were no Palestinian people at that time." you then go on to state
"the term Palestinian meant Jew" so which is it, did Palestinians exit or not?

Why should Israel have a right to exit, (as before 1948) there were no Israeli people at that time

...there were no Palestinian people at that time.

Legally, anyone whose normal place of residence was inside the borders that were defined by the League of Nations in 1922 were Palestinians.

Israel's name game is irrelevant.

Legally, anyone whose normal place of residence was inside the borders that were defined by the League of Nations in 1922 were Palestinians.
And, of course, arabs "crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Worth remembering.

And, of course, arabs "crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Worth remembering.

As if Zionists didn't try to fill Palestine with Jewish settlers and still do to this day ?

Tourists venture to West Bank to 'shoot terrorists'

Thrill-seeking tourists of all ages brave West Bank shooting range to be taught by settlers how to shoot terrorists
Summer camp, warfare style: Like a frozen turkey plunged into boiling oil, a group of American tourists descend from an air-conditioned van into the scorching heat of the West Bank. Flashing smiles all around, they march into Caliber 3, a local shooting range.

"Move it!" the Israeli guide suddenly yells. "Destroy that terrorist," he orders them, and they charge, guns loaded, at cardboard targets.
Five-year-old sniper

Michel Brown, 40, a Miami banker, chose to take his wife and three children to the range with the purpose of "teaching them values."

YE1365533_wa.jpg

Tourists venture to West Bank to 'shoot terrorists' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Criteria for the right to self-determination

A people can be said to have realised its right to self-determination when they have either (1) established a sovereign and independent state; (2) freely associated with another state or (3) integrated with another state after freely having expressed their will to do so . The definition of realisation of self-determination was confirmed in the Declaration of Friendly Relations .

The right of self-determination puts upon states not just the duty to respect and promote the right, but also the obligation to refrain from any forcible action which deprives peoples of the enjoyment of such a right. In particular, the use of force to prevent a people from exercising their right of self-determination is regarded as illegal and has been consistently condemned by the international community. The obligations flowing from the principle of self-determination have been recognised as erga omnes, namely existing towards the whole international community. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has recently reiterated the erga omnes status of the general principle of self-determination in its Advisory Opinion on the Wall. Additionally, scholars and commentators have indicated that the principle has acquired the status of jus cogens – a peremptory norm of international law .

The right to self-determination - IHL

The realization of self-determination is the creation of an independent state. Self determination predates sovereignty. Self-determination exists separate from statehood.

The Palestinians have always had, and still have, sovereign rights to the land. It has always been foreign intervention that has denied them that right.

It is clearly illegal under international law to deprive a people of their right to self-determination by using forcible actions including use of violence.

The Palestinians have always had, and still have, sovereign rights to the land.

Never had. Based on their leadership, never will.

Wrong again. That UN partition plan was a non-binding resolution which offered a peaceful solution (and even some suggested borders) in an effort to solve the region's conflicting nationalist aspirations ... the key term here being 'non-binding'.
The Arabs violently rejected UN 181 in 1947 & 1948, rendering it "null and void.".

Forum List

Back