Palestinian stabbed 17 people in Tel-Aviv this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid that public opinion is against you on this and they see actions like yours to be plain old racist motivated anti Semitism. This is why the UN are holding a debate on the subject.

Stupidity personified...

"public opinion"?

You truly are a grade A dumbass Phoney...

And I love your selective use of the UN when it suits you!

What did the UN Resolution 3379 say about Zionism?

Ok, let me remind you....

"Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination"

And was removed in very short order making it null and void, or didn't you want to admit to that being the case. So now 3379 is deemed not to exist and is not a valid UN resolution.

But still does not alter the fact that PUBLIC OPINION is against all forms of racism including using the term Zionist out of context in the slim hope your RACISM is not seen. Not selective use at all I use the UN charter on a regular basis showing were hamas is in breach and the UN does nothing about it.

16 years is not "very short order" Phoney...

Why was it repealed? Because Israel threw it's toys out of the pram and held the UN to ransome!

I can assure you that I am NOT racist Phoney... I have no problem living next to Muslim, Jew, Christian, black, white, yellow....

I seem to recall that you DO have a problem however!

Yes, you DO use the UN charter on a regular basis... Strange that you don't use the UN charter to highlight Israeli breaches!

You see Phoney, I have no problem highlighting ANY breach...

In the same way that I have NO problem standing up AGAINST Hamas and any other extremist organisation INCLUDING the extremist elements in the Israeli government...

You, however, choose to blindly support extremists....

In regards to your signature, free them? Not until they get their shit together. I don't want that mess unleashed on the rest of the civilized world.

You read it wrong it says FREE! Palestine to a good home

Good, keep them on a short lease please. Perhaps a muzzle as well.

Thread reopened.

lucy_stuck_in_a_bucket_by_slr1238-d8cvgul.gif

Unbelievable. 36 posts of absolute crap before I quit going back.

Trolling, no-content flaming, bringing in outside drama, threatening members, derailing topic...a scene remenescent of a Junior Highschool cafeteria food fight the minute no one is around to monitor it. Seriously guys???

Warnings and infractions have been handed out. For those that need a reminder of the topic - it's in Post#1 Palestinian stabbed 17 people in Tel-Aviv this morning. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Any further violations will result in points and thread closure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back