"The Little Prince"... Israeli boy is the hero of the day

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Liel Suissa, a 13 year old boy from Bat Yam, was on his way to his new high school Wendesday morning, when a Palestinian terrorist armed with a knife began to attack people on the number 40 bus in central Tel Aviv.

"The terrorist suddenly began stabbing," the 13-year-old recalled. "We all ran back. Most people came flying towards me.

"I was sitting on the bus and I heard people shouting. The terrorist had suddenly gone to the driver and stabbed him. He was shouting things, but I couldn't hear clearly. I saw him stab the driver, and I ran to the back with the others to get away from him. He approached us, I broke the window and got out."

Suissa added: "I threw my bag at the terrorist as he approached so he would not come closer. The driver hit the brakes when the terrorist approached us. The terrorist flew into the air and I used my elbow to break the window so that we could get out. The driver opened the door as well.

"He chased us even after we left the bus, with the knife in his hand. I ran behind some cars, and when the security guards came to chase him, I pointed to where he had run. They said afterwards that they had shot him in the leg. I was nervous at first, but then I got over it. I feel alright. It felt like a movie, not like something real. There was a lot of stress."

I threw my bag at the terrorist and smashed the window says eighth grader... - Israel News Ynetnews

I thought all Jews carried guns.
I thought you stopped trolling. But boy was I wrong...
Let me put it this way, Brotch. :slap:

Had anyone on the bus been carrying a firearm, as many Israelis do, perhaps the deluded criminal would have been stopped before he got started.
Well that's obvious. But in Israel therer are many soldiers walking outside carrying their gun.

Had anyone on the bus been carrying a firearm, as many Israelis do, perhaps the deluded criminal would have been stopped before he got started.
Well that's obvious. But in Israel therer are many soldiers walking outside carrying their gun.
I may often times make a statement that, I admit, is a bit trollish. But I more often intend it to spur debate, not deflect it.

so what was in his backpack? Hope he did not have a table or cell phone in there.

I may often times make a statement that, I admit, is a bit trollish. But I more often intend it to spur debate, not deflect it.
I know that. I was just messing with you :)

Forum List

Back