Palestinian Peaceful March In France

Just look at they way muslim men treat women

So called "pro Palestinian" supporters have telling lies and expressing their blind hatred since 1948. There is no reason for 2014 to be any different.

It's doubtful that any of those people are actually French. They are likely Muslims, who grow up looking for rocks to throw.

Like I've always said, Muslims don't belong in western countries.

Tank, if you condemn violence by Palestinian protestors. Will you condemn violence by these racist jewish thugs/rioters against palestinian protestors in Paris?

Jewish vigilantes go on rampage in Paris and attack pro-Palestinian demonstrators | Mail Online

You mean the Jews who came out after Palestinian "protestors" were throwing rocks at a synagogue and chanting for death to all jews?

No, I do not condemn defending your place of worship and the lives of your people.
Uh yeah, ok "defending a synagogue". Was this Israeli sniper defending a synagogue as well when he shot an unarmed civilian in Gaza?

https://news.vice.com/article/cellphone-video-captures-gaza-civilian-shot-and-killed-by-sniper

Jews need to find some deserted island in the middle of the Pacific ocean and move there so the world can finally have peace. . :cool:

My bet is someone will have a problem with them being there.
Be honest.

The problem is not where Jews are it's that there are Jews.

Last edited:
The protesters threw rocks and the police responded to that. Very appropriate behavior on the part of the police.

Tank, if you condemn violence by Palestinian protestors. Will you condemn violence by these racist jewish thugs/rioters against palestinian protestors in Paris?

Jewish vigilantes go on rampage in Paris and attack pro-Palestinian demonstrators | Mail Online

You mean the Jews who came out after Palestinian "protestors" were throwing rocks at a synagogue and chanting for death to all jews?

No, I do not condemn defending your place of worship and the lives of your people.

Nor do I, the Jewish people MUST defend themselves.

Nor do I, the Jewish people MUST defend themselves.
src_1341626576738.jpg

Forum List

Back