Palestinian contributions to the usa

You have a deep antagonism toward Jews.
My comments have nothing to do with religion. My comments are based on international law. As far as my personal views on jews, I've posted many articles and reports on jews in Israel that have my respect and support.

All this is, is your reaction to my posts. This has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with you. It is your choice to think I hate jews, not mine. So why don't you take ownership over your own decisions, for once.

By what authority do you speak for the islamic terrorist groups in Gaza?
Irrelevent.

A rather glaring sidestep onyour part.
No need to side step someone making shit up.

Is firing rockets at civilians a violation of international law?
Yes and I've already stated several times I'm against that.

If the Jordanian, Egyptian and Syrian squatters leave their stolen land, there can be peace.
Wrong. You need to get the fuck off Palestinian land. Period.

Now lookie here Princess. What kind of man treats a lady with such words as you use? Will you play with me instead?

Why would you expect anyone else, particularly a cyber adversary, to explain your pathologies? Perhaps rather than ask Hollie you should be asking yourself.
If you manage to get an answer I hope you will share it with this board.
Well, for one thing, freak show, she made the claim. Now I want her to back it up and say what her reasoning is behind it. This should be an easy one to answer, for it doesn't require any outside links or citations. All she has to do, is explain why she thinks I hate jews.

If you're going to accuse someone of something like that, at least have the moral integrity to state the premises that brought you to that conclusion. But if you can't (or won't), it's pretty obvious you're full of shit and just making baseless accusations toward another poster.

As far as your comment, asshole, that's not my pathology. That's what you and the little bitch want it to be, because you're not responsible adults and cannot bear to discuss Israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity. So you constantly label anyone who criticizes Israel as a "jew-hater". It doesn't matter how many times you're told this has nothing to do with Judaism, you've got to play that dumbass anti-semite card 90% of the time. Well, I'm sick of it! It's now time to put up or shut up.

Why the fuck do you think I hate jews? Now answer the god-damn question you fuckin' punk-ass little bitch, or shut your fuckin' mouth! If you can't answer that simple question, then you are one fucked up human being.

Eh, Princess, you okay?

Now lookie here Princess. What kind of man treats a lady with such words as you use? Will you play with me instead?

Why would you expect anyone else, particularly a cyber adversary, to explain your pathologies? Perhaps rather than ask Hollie you should be asking yourself.
If you manage to get an answer I hope you will share it with this board.
Well, for one thing, freak show, she made the claim. Now I want her to back it up and say what her reasoning is behind it. This should be an easy one to answer, for it doesn't require any outside links or citations. All she has to do, is explain why she thinks I hate jews.

If you're going to accuse someone of something like that, at least have the moral integrity to state the premises that brought you to that conclusion. But if you can't (or won't), it's pretty obvious you're full of shit and just making baseless accusations toward another poster.

As far as your comment, asshole, that's not my pathology. That's what you and the little bitch want it to be, because you're not responsible adults and cannot bear to discuss Israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity. So you constantly label anyone who criticizes Israel as a "jew-hater". It doesn't matter how many times you're told this has nothing to do with Judaism, you've got to play that dumbass anti-semite card 90% of the time. Well, I'm sick of it! It's now time to put up or shut up.

Why the fuck do you think I hate jews? Now answer the god-damn question you fuckin' punk-ass little bitch, or shut your fuckin' mouth! If you can't answer that simple question, then you are one fucked up human being.

Forum List

Back