Palestinian contributions to the usa

Cool, where is the list of the Palestinian lives and property destroyed by US weapons?

Kissing so much Israeli ass does have its consequences...

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s statement about his motivation for attacking the United States, as cited on page 147 of the 9/11 Commission Report: “By his own account, KSM’s animus toward the United States stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but rather from his violent disagreement with U.S. foreign policy favoring Israel.”
And according to the US State Dept...

An unusually candid view of the dangers accruing from the U.S. identification with Israel’s policies appeared five years ago in an unclassified study published by the Pentagon-appointed U.S. Defense Science Board on Sept. 23, 2004. Contradicting President George W. Bush, the board stated:

Muslims do not “hate our freedom,” but rather, they hate our policies. The overwhelming majority voice their objections to what they see as one-sided support in favor of Israel and against Palestinian rights, and the longstanding, even increasing support for what Muslims collectively see as tyrannies, most notably Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan, and the Gulf States.

Thus, when American public diplomacy talks about bringing democracy to Islamic societies, this is seen as no more than self-serving hypocrisy.

Muslims do not “hate our freedom,” but rather, they hate our policies.
Bullllsit. Of course, they hate "our freedoms" and more. In memorable words of Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) of July, 1998, "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and islam the only accepted religion on earth."

Kissing so much Israeli ass does have its consequences...

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s statement about his motivation for attacking the United States, as cited on page 147 of the 9/11 Commission Report: “By his own account, KSM’s animus toward the United States stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but rather from his violent disagreement with U.S. foreign policy favoring Israel.”
And according to the US State Dept...

An unusually candid view of the dangers accruing from the U.S. identification with Israel’s policies appeared five years ago in an unclassified study published by the Pentagon-appointed U.S. Defense Science Board on Sept. 23, 2004. Contradicting President George W. Bush, the board stated:

Muslims do not “hate our freedom,” but rather, they hate our policies. The overwhelming majority voice their objections to what they see as one-sided support in favor of Israel and against Palestinian rights, and the longstanding, even increasing support for what Muslims collectively see as tyrannies, most notably Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan, and the Gulf States.

Thus, when American public diplomacy talks about bringing democracy to Islamic societies, this is seen as no more than self-serving hypocrisy.

Except for propaganda and rhetorical purposes, why do apologists for Islamic terrorism whine and teeth about the invented "plight of the poor, oppressed Arabs".

Haven't we seen enough of these islamist "victims" running around with machine guns and explosives, complaining of their suffering of "discrimination" by the evil white man and whining about being unfairly accused of terrorist bombings? This is typically followed with warnings about the innocent civilians that will be at risk of a reprisal by moslems who of course can't be held responsible for riots and mayhem that may ensue. All of this is justified by moslems who insist that they are fighting in reaction to the now familiar cliche' "enemies of Islam" .

They justify their murderous acts by claiming to be oppressed by non-Moslems but on the contrary; they are doing their oppressive government's bidding. When Islamic terrorists are given the chance to run their own governments, the first thing they do is lock down the society, remove all human rights, and oppress everyone within their borders with intolerable religious laws by ruthless enforcement. It's no accident that these patterns are seen over and over again; it's a well planned and rehearsed strategy. It will continue unless and until their lies are exposed. These are not random acts perpetrated by insane criminals; they are deliberately orchestrated by well-organized, deeply religious and well financed Islamic terrorist front organizations, many of which operate under the guise of Islamic "charities" and receive direct aid from Arab governments.

Oh, that was shitcanned by ZOG. And as long as we we have ZOG, there will never be sharia law in the USA. Repeat after me Tinmore --- GOD BLESS ZOG!

Cool, where is the list of the Palestinian lives and property destroyed by US weapons?

Except for propaganda and rhetorical purposes, why do apologists for Islamic terrorism whine and teeth about the invented "plight of the poor, oppressed Arabs".

Haven't we seen enough of these islamist "victims" running around with machine guns and explosives, complaining of their suffering of "discrimination" by the evil white man and whining about being unfairly accused of terrorist bombings? This is typically followed with warnings about the innocent civilians that will be at risk of a reprisal by moslems who of course can't be held responsible for riots and mayhem that may ensue. All of this is justified by moslems who insist that they are fighting in reaction to the now familiar cliche' "enemies of Islam" .

They justify their murderous acts by claiming to be oppressed by non-Moslems but on the contrary; they are doing their oppressive government's bidding. When Islamic terrorists are given the chance to run their own governments, the first thing they do is lock down the society, remove all human rights, and oppress everyone within their borders with intolerable religious laws by ruthless enforcement. It's no accident that these patterns are seen over and over again; it's a well planned and rehearsed strategy. It will continue unless and until their lies are exposed. These are not random acts perpetrated by insane criminals; they are deliberately orchestrated by well-organized, deeply religious and well financed Islamic terrorist front organizations, many of which operate under the guise of Islamic "charities" and receive direct aid from Arab governments.
People like you, is the reason 9/11 happened.

You are nothing but a cancer to this planet.

You spend all your energy talking about something that occurs 1% of the time (Islamic terrorism) and not even a nano-second talking about something that occurs 99% of the time (Israeli terrorism).

Good point Princess. Those Zionists just don't get it. Peace offerings to Palestinians of all people, a security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians into hatred & violence. If that isn't Israeli terrorism, I sure as hell don't know what is. And then Israel says they want peace. Don't that beat all Princess?

You spend all your energy talking about something that occurs 1% of the time (Islamic terrorism) and not even a nano-second talking about something that occurs 99% of the time (Israeli terrorism).

Wow. I hadn't realized that I was personally responsible for 9/11.

Here I was thinking all along it was the Joooos (in cahoots with the CIA, Mossad, Freemasons, those Rotary Club folks.... and more Joooos).

It's a shame that you believe islamic terrorism needs me, personally, to find the ideological imperatives for mass murdering the kuffar.

Have you considered doing some overseas outreach to advise the good Ummah'ists of your findings?

I'd just love for you to stand in front of a bearded jihadi loon carrying an AK-47 and explain to him as misguided his understanding of the RoP and gee-had really is.

Last edited:

People like you, is the reason 9/11 happened. You are nothing but a cancer to this planet.

No LoinCloth, "people" like you are the reason 9/11 happened.

Here I was thinking all along it was the Joooos (in cahoots with the CIA, Mossad, Freemasons, those Rotary Club folks.... and more Joooos).

It's a shame that you believe islamic terrorism needs me, personally, to find the ideological imperatives for mass murdering the kuffar.

Have you considered doing some overseas outreach to advise the good Ummah'ists of your findings?

I'd just love for you to stand in front of a bearded jihadi loon carrying an AK-47 and explain to him as misguided his understanding of the RoP and gee-had really is.
Your statements contribute to the ongoing oppression of the Palestinian people. KSM stated during interrogations that one of the reasons for 9/11 was our unconditional support of Israel, thus allowing them to continue to oppress the Pals.

You defend Israeli tyranny. You have blood on your hands.

Your statements contribute to the ongoing oppression of the Palestinian people. KSM stated during interrogations that one of the reasons for 9/11 was our unconditional support of Israel, thus allowing them to continue to oppress the Pals.

I’m afraid you are looking for excuses rather than demanding accountability for the insensate Jew hatrd that defines islamism. That really is the core of the issue.
I think it's pretty clear that any number of conflicts taking place around the globe are specifically tied to Islamic doctrines of conquest and colonialism. You can increment the conflict involving the State of Israel to others. Add that number to those killed during the same time period in the jihad fronts of the recent conflicts in Sudan (200,000±) and Algeria (120,000±) and you've got yourself a city's worth of Religion of Peace murder victims. But of course, it doesn't stop in Jammu & Kashmir, Algeria, and Darfur, etc., etc

Do you need specific citation for the motivations that cause these murderous conflicts?

Let's take a look at the Koran, the hadith, and Muhammad's sacralized biography (Sirat Rasul Allah, by Ibn Ishaq) which were recorded more than a millennium before America and the modern state of Israel were formed:

• Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." -Bukhari Vol 4, Bk 52, No 220

• A Book revealed unto thee,- So let thy heart be oppressed no more by any difficulty on that account,- that with it thou mightest warn the infidels and teach the Believers. Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition. How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them. No plea had they, when Our terror came unto them, save that they said: Lo! We were wrong-doers. -Qur'an 7:2-5

• "Allah said, 'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said, 'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'" "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'" -Ishaq 326-327

• Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will terrorize the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment. -Qur'an 8:12-13

• "Khaybar was stormed by the Apostle's squadron, fully armed, powerful and strong. It brought certain humiliation with Muslim men in its midst. We attacked and they met their doom. Muhammad conquered the Jews in fighting that day as they opened their eyes to our dust." Ishaq 517

• The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer near Khaibar when it was still dark and then said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." Then the inhabitants of Khaibar came out running on the roads. The Prophet had their men killed, their women and children taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives. She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet -Bukhari Vol 5, Bk 59, No 512

• "After the Messenger had finished with the Khaybar Jews, Allah cast terror into the hearts of the Jews in Fadak when they received news of what Allah had brought upon Khaybar. Fadak became the exclusive property of Allah's Messenger." -Tabari 8:129

• Allah drove the Jews from their homes and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. -Qur'an 33:26-27

• He it is Who drove the Jews from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes! -Qur'an 59:2

It becomes quite preposterous to assert that Muslims' ideology has nothing to do with Islamic terror. These are the books that are holy to Muslims--the Koran is literally interpreted to be God's own, uncreated word. These books provide the basis for Islamic shariah law. They constitute the fundamental "system for life" for each Muslim. More importantly though, they contain ample divine rationale for the murder and conquest of those who refuse to accept Islam's supremacy.

I’m afraid you are looking for excuses rather than demanding accountability for the insensate Jew hatrd that defines islamism. That really is the core of the issue.
I think it's pretty clear that any number of conflicts taking place around the globe are specifically tied to Islamic doctrines of conquest and colonialism. You can increment the conflict involving the State of Israel to others. Add that number to those killed during the same time period in the jihad fronts of the recent conflicts in Sudan (200,000±) and Algeria (120,000±) and you've got yourself a city's worth of Religion of Peace murder victims. But of course, it doesn't stop in Jammu & Kashmir, Algeria, and Darfur, etc., etc

Do you need specific citation for the motivations that cause these murderous conflicts?

Let's take a look at the Koran, the hadith, and Muhammad's sacralized biography (Sirat Rasul Allah, by Ibn Ishaq) which were recorded more than a millennium before America and the modern state of Israel were formed:

• Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." -Bukhari Vol 4, Bk 52, No 220

• A Book revealed unto thee,- So let thy heart be oppressed no more by any difficulty on that account,- that with it thou mightest warn the infidels and teach the Believers. Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition. How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them. No plea had they, when Our terror came unto them, save that they said: Lo! We were wrong-doers. -Qur'an 7:2-5

• "Allah said, 'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said, 'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'" "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'" -Ishaq 326-327

• Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will terrorize the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment. -Qur'an 8:12-13

• "Khaybar was stormed by the Apostle's squadron, fully armed, powerful and strong. It brought certain humiliation with Muslim men in its midst. We attacked and they met their doom. Muhammad conquered the Jews in fighting that day as they opened their eyes to our dust." Ishaq 517

• The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer near Khaibar when it was still dark and then said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." Then the inhabitants of Khaibar came out running on the roads. The Prophet had their men killed, their women and children taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives. She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet -Bukhari Vol 5, Bk 59, No 512

• "After the Messenger had finished with the Khaybar Jews, Allah cast terror into the hearts of the Jews in Fadak when they received news of what Allah had brought upon Khaybar. Fadak became the exclusive property of Allah's Messenger." -Tabari 8:129

• Allah drove the Jews from their homes and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. -Qur'an 33:26-27

• He it is Who drove the Jews from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes! -Qur'an 59:2

It becomes quite preposterous to assert that Muslims' ideology has nothing to do with Islamic terror. These are the books that are holy to Muslims--the Koran is literally interpreted to be God's own, uncreated word. These books provide the basis for Islamic shariah law. They constitute the fundamental "system for life" for each Muslim. More importantly though, they contain ample divine rationale for the murder and conquest of those who refuse to accept Islam's supremacy.

OK, but where does the PFLP fit in here?

Golly Tinmore, whatever happened to that peace loving ISLAMIC HOLY LAND FOUNDATION that was based right here on our own US soil?

AOL Search

Golly Tinmore, whatever happened to that peace loving ISLAMIC HOLY LAND FOUNDATION that was based right here on our own US soil?

AOL Search

At first they were not convicted so the prosecution had to come up with a new bunch of lies.

Forum List

Back