Palestinian contributions to the usa

Hard to believe that this evil organization of the Islamic Holy Land Foundation was based right here on our own American soil with the sole intent to fund Middle East Islamic terrorists to bring our country down. Do you think maybe the USA needs to buff up on our immigration requiremnets as to who can live here as US citizens?

Golly Tinmore, whatever happened to that peace loving ISLAMIC HOLY LAND FOUNDATION that was based right here on our own US soil?

AOL Search

At first they were not convicted so the prosecution had to come up with a new bunch of lies.

Of course, it was all a conspiracy.

Until the evidence proved enough for convictions.

Golly Tinmore, whatever happened to that peace loving ISLAMIC HOLY LAND FOUNDATION that was based right here on our own US soil?

AOL Search

At first they were not convicted so the prosecution had to come up with a new bunch of lies.

Despite No Links to Violence, Founders of Muslim Charity Sentenced to Lengthy Terms for Donations to Needy Palestinians in Occupied Territories

LMAO! Now THATS funny. Hey Tinmore, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land."

Islamic Groups Named in Hamas Funding Case - The New York Sun

Despite No Links to Violence, Founders of Muslim Charity Sentenced to Lengthy Terms for Donations to Needy Palestinians in Occupied Territories

Holy Land founders get life sentences | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Holy Land founders get life sentences May 28, 2009

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- A federal judge in Texas sentenced five men involved in raising money for Hamas to lengthy prison terms.

Ghassan "The New Fish" Elashi along with seven co-defendants appeared before a U.S. Chief District Judge in Texas in a much more serious terror case, that of U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, after which he is now enjoying a long stay as a guest of the Great Satan.

Oh my, those aggrieved peaceful religionists.

And they call it "Peaceful Islam!"

Court Decision Reaffirms Convictions of Muslim Brotherhood’s U.S. Branch « Commentary Magazine

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- A federal judge in Texas sentenced five men involved in raising money for Hamas to lengthy prison terms.

Ghassan "The New Fish" Elashi along with seven co-defendants appeared before a U.S. Chief District Judge in Texas in a much more serious terror case, that of U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, after which he is now enjoying a long stay as a guest of the Great Satan.

And they call it "Peaceful Islam!"

Court Decision Reaffirms Convictions of Muslim Brotherhood’s U.S. Branch « Commentary Magazine

And they were convicted of doing this...

HLF response to verdict:

HLF responds - "We gave:

-- books, not bombs;

-- bread, not bullets;

-- smiles, not scars;

-- toys, not tanks;

-- peace, not terror;

-- liberty, not poverty;

-- hope, not despair;

-- love, not hate; (and)

-- life, not death.​
I guess to Islamaphobes, those are serious crimes.

Hollie, I'm beginning to think you are just pure evil.

I’m afraid you are looking for excuses rather than demanding accountability for the insensate Jew hatrd that defines islamism.
I'm not looking for anything, I'm saying that bombing someone's neighborhood creates a lot more hatred than anything written in some book! Murdering someone's child from a remote-controlled sniper position by an IDF female sitting behind a joystick and a monitor in some off-site building, generates a lot more hatred than excerpts from scripture. Treating people like garbage for over 45 years, generates more hatred than any religious teachings.

That really is the core of the issue.
The core issue is your over-the-top racism and your total disrespect for human rights and international law. Don't even talk to me about accountability, you refuse to be accountable for anything you say or do. I wouldn't talk about others until you fix what wrong with you. But that takes courage, something you severely lack. We've heard all your bullshit before. Your rap is nothing but Goebbles 101 with a different target group, but the formula is the same.

It is appauling how you talk about muslim conquest after 45 years of your bullshit!

The crux of the problem is Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they remain in Israel when all the Palestinians want is to be free from Israel's bondage of providing for them. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. When will Israel ever learn?

I’m afraid you are looking for excuses rather than demanding accountability for the insensate Jew hatrd that defines islamism.
I'm not looking for anything, I'm saying that bombing someone's neighborhood creates a lot more hatred than anything written in some book! Murdering someone's child from a remote-controlled sniper position by an IDF female sitting behind a joystick and a monitor in some off-site building, generates a lot more hatred than excerpts from scripture. Treating people like garbage for over 45 years, generates more hatred than any religious teachings.

The core issue is your over-the-top racism and your total disrespect for human rights and international law. Don't even talk to me about accountability, you refuse to be accountable for anything you say or do. I wouldn't talk about others until you fix what wrong with you. But that takes courage, something you severely lack. We've heard all your bullshit before. Your rap is nothing but Goebbles 101 with a different target group, but the formula is the same.

It is appauling how you talk about muslim conquest after 45 years of your bullshit!

As usual, you're looking for excuses to promote your Joooo hatreds. You're hoping to promote the position that Israelis really have nothing better to do than rake the poor oppressed palestinians™ with gunfire. That's hardly the case.

What you have no counter for is that Israel has operated with remarkable restraint. Considering years of near daily rocket attacks by various Islamic terrorist groups, their responses could have been much more deadly.

Feel free to defend your Islamic terrorist heroes. I certainly will not.

How melodramatic.

Do tell, though. I wasn't aware that "palestinians" were a race.

See, this is the problem you face when you blather on about issues you have very little understanding of. You tend to make nonsense claims.

As usual, you're looking for excuses to promote your Joooo hatreds. You're hoping to promote the position that Israelis really have nothing better to do than rake the poor oppressed palestinians™ with gunfire. That's hardly the case.
Explain why would I hate jews?
What you have no counter for is that Israel has operated with remarkable restraint. Considering years of near daily rocket attacks by various Islamic terrorist groups, their responses could have been much more deadly.
End the occupation and you end the rocket attacks.

More strawmen.

How melodramatic.

See, this is the problem you face when you blather on about issues you have very little understanding of. You tend to make nonsense claims.
It's not non-sense you've taken no responsibility for the things Israel has done that are in violation of international law, it's the truth.

You have a deep antagonism toward Jews.

By what authority do you speak for the islamic terrorist groups in Gaza?

More strawmen.
A rather glaring sidestep onyour part.

It's not non-sense you've taken no responsibility for the things Israel has done that are in violation of international law, it's the truth.
Is firing rockets at civilians a violation of international law?

If the Jordanian, Egyptian and Syrian squatters leave their stolen land, there can be peace.

Why would you expect anyone else, particularly a cyber adversary, to explain your pathologies? Perhaps rather than ask Hollie you should be asking yourself.
If you manage to get an answer I hope you will share it with this board.

The core issue is your over-the-top racism...QUOTE]

What about Hollie strikes you as racist?

You are so correct Princess that to end the occcupation will end the rocket attacks. The question is where to can Israel send the Palestinian squatters?

More strawmen.

How melodramatic.

Why would you expect anyone else, particularly a cyber adversary, to explain your pathologies? Perhaps rather than ask Hollie you should be asking yourself.
Well, for one thing, freak show, she made the claim. Now I want her to back it up and say what her reasoning is behind it. This should be an easy one to answer, for it doesn't require any outside links or citations. All she has to do, is explain why she thinks I hate jews.

If you're going to accuse someone of something like that, at least have the moral integrity to state the premises that brought you to that conclusion. But if you can't (or won't), it's pretty obvious you're full of shit and just making baseless accusations toward another poster.

As far as your comment, asshole, that's not my pathology. That's what you and the little bitch want it to be, because you're not responsible adults and cannot bear to discuss Israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity. So you constantly label anyone who criticizes Israel as a "jew-hater". It doesn't matter how many times you're told this has nothing to do with Judaism, you've got to play that dumbass anti-semite card 90% of the time. Well, I'm sick of it! It's now time to put up or shut up.

Why the fuck do you think I hate jews? Now answer the god-damn question you fuckin' punk-ass little bitch, or shut your fuckin' mouth! If you can't answer that simple question, then you are one fucked up human being.

Well, for one thing, freak show, she made the claim. Now I want her to back it up and say what her reasoning is behind it. This should be an easy one to answer, for it doesn't require any outside links or citations. All she has to do, is explain why she thinks I hate jews.

If you're going to accuse someone of something like that, at least have the moral integrity to state the premises that brought you to that conclusion. But if you can't (or won't), it's pretty obvious you're full of shit and just making baseless accusations toward another poster.

As far as your comment, asshole, that's not my pathology. That's what you and the little bitch want it to be, because you're not responsible adults and cannot bear to discuss Israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity. So you constantly label anyone who criticizes Israel as a "jew-hater". It doesn't matter how many times you're told this has nothing to do with Judaism, you've got to play that dumbass anti-semite card 90% of the time. Well, I'm sick of it! It's now time to put up or shut up.

Why the fuck do you think I hate jews? Now answer the god-damn question you fuckin' punk-ass little bitch, or shut your fuckin' mouth! If you can't answer that simple question, then you are one fucked up human being.

OK, that makes sense.

Forum List

Back