??????? Netanyahu Spy ?????

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
FBI: Bibi Helped in Plot for U.S. Nuclear Equipment
Declassified FBI documents implicate PM Netanyahu in a 1970s plot to use U.S. technology for Israel’s nuclear program.
AAFont Size
First Publish: 7/6/2012, 9:49 AM

Binyamin Netanyahu
Israel news photo: Flash 90
Declassified FBI documents from a 1985-2002 investigation implicate Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in an initiative to illegally purchase United States nuclear technology for Israel’s nuclear program.

FBI: Bibi Helped in Plot for US Nuclear Equipment - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

If this can be proven, what do you think the US should do about it. In my opinion maybe we should lock him up in gitmo, at the very least he should be made persona non grata.!!!

Declassified FBI documents implicate PM Netanyahu in a 1970s plot to use U.S. technology for Israel’s nuclear program.
AAFont Size

Binyamin Netanyahu
Declassified FBI documents from a 1985-2002 investigation implicate Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in an initiative to illegally purchase United States nuclear technology for Israel’s nuclear program.

FBI: Bibi Helped in Plot for US Nuclear Equipment - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

If this can be proven, what do you think the US should do about it. In my opinion maybe we should lock him up in gitmo, at the very least he should be made persona non grata.!!!
This revelation has caused a 180 degree change in my thinking process. Up until now I was committed to vote for Romney in the November election.So I have changed my mind and I am now going to write in Netanyahu. After all he is as qualified as Barry Sotero.

AAFont Size

Binyamin Netanyahu

thanks, pat. i had posted that somewhere earlier but it got lost somewhere. i've been looking for it. our good froend, joannie, sent it to me.

AAFont Size

Binyamin Netanyahu

This revelation has caused a 180 degree change in my thinking process. Up until now I was committed to vote for Romney in the November election.So I have changed my mind and I am now going to write in Netanyahu. After all he is as qualified as Barry Sotero.

yeah...good plan, israel firster. so you are in favour of people stealing our nuclear technology, huh. wish i had known that back in the day when i was doing guard duty on nuke rounds. we could have cut a deal, huh, sarge. oh wait. i'm not a traitor...never mind.

are you sure you don't want to reconsider that netanyahu deal? i mean a check mark is much faster than writing a name on a ballot and i wouldn't want you to take away from your valuable time in your attempts to have a national holiday commemorating benedict arnold?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!!!

AAFont Size

Binyamin Netanyahu

I honestly don't get it...America has provided safety and prosperity, yet the loyalty is to another Nation...

AAFont Size

Binyamin Netanyahu

yeah...good plan, israel firster. so you are in favour of people stealing our nuclear technology, huh. wish i had known that back in the day when i was doing guard duty on nuke rounds. we could have cut a deal, huh, sarge. oh wait. i'm not a traitor...never mind.

are you sure you don't want to reconsider that netanyahu deal? i mean a check mark is much faster than writing a name on a ballot and i wouldn't want you to take away from your valuable time in your attempts to have a national holiday commemorating benedict arnold?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!!!
I take it back. I always write in Ronald Reagan. I don't know what came over me.

Here's something to think about at 2 am:

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction - Similarto Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free ...

The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, ...
The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American ...

www.american-buddha.com/lit.samsonoptionhersh.18.htm - Similarto The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American ...

Just how Israel would accomplish that feat without a chemical reprocessing .... AEC rules governing the reprocessing of weapons- grade uranium and plutonium, ... the assumption was that no reprocessing firm would divert or steal uranium if it ...
Britain gave Israel plutonium, files show | World news | The ...

Britain gave Israel plutonium, files show | World news | The Guardian - Similarto Britain gave Israel plutonium, files show | World news | The ...

Mar 10, 2006 ... Britain secretly supplied Israel with plutonium during the 1960s despite a warning from military intelligence that it ... Print this; Share; Contact us ...

US Nuclear Weapons Unaccountable | Opinion Maker

Rating: 9.7/10 - 38 Votes

Sep 22, 2011 ... Israel Behind The Crime Israel's nuclear smuggling network was key element in ... that received re-sold American plutonium fuel from Israel was Japan. ... initiated initially to perpetrate and steal assets and resources worth a ...
The Nuclear Potential of Individual Countries

The Nuclear Potential of Individual Countries - Similarto The Nuclear Potential of Individual Countries

From 15 to 40 kilograms of fissionable plutonium can be obtained there in a year. ... Israel has been accused of secretly buying and stealing nuclear materials in other ... Thus, in the United States in 1986, the disappearance of more than 100 ...
PLUTONIUM AND BOMBS

PLUTONIUM AND BOMBS - Similarto PLUTONIUM AND BOMBS

Much more of the U-238 in the breeder is converted to plutonium than in our ..... I believe most Americans think that the Iraqi reactor destroyed by an Israeli air raid ..... If terrorists are interested in stealing some plutonium, it would be much more ...

Unlike Dimona, Iran's Bushehr Reactor Not Useful for ...

wrmea.org/component/content/article/4730-unlike-dimona-irans-bushehr-reactor-not...

Those Not Invited to Speak Steal the Show at State Department Liberty .... to U.S. intelligence that Israel was producing weapons-grade plutonium at the Dimona ...
Fukushima Sabotage – Japanese Journalist Accuses Israel ...

Fukushima Sabotage – Japanese Journalist Accuses Israel | Veterans Today...

Oct 30, 2011 ... First, the former editor of a national newspaper in Japan says the U.S. and Israel knew Fukushima had weapons-grade uranium and plutonium ...
Articles > America's military secrets are being peddled by ...

www.newworldorderreport.com/Default.aspx?tabid=266&ID=3800

Israel became a military superpower based on stolen American technology and a nuclear arsenal built from stolen American designs and fueled with 2.5 tons of “ misplaced” plutonium... Information .... NO SCIENCE NEEDED, JUST STEAL IT ...
Terrorism by Nuclear Threat (Israeli) | In Light of Recent Events

inlightofrecentevents.wordpress.com/terrorism-by-nuclear-threat-israeli/

Israel steals weapons-grade uranium from United States. Israeli .... Israel's Dimona reactor is understood to provide plutonium for the country's nuclear weapons ...

Here's something to think about at 2 am:

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction - Similarto Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free ...

The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, ...
The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American ...

www.american-buddha.com/lit.samsonoptionhersh.18.htm - Similarto The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American ...

Just how Israel would accomplish that feat without a chemical reprocessing .... AEC rules governing the reprocessing of weapons- grade uranium and plutonium, ... the assumption was that no reprocessing firm would divert or steal uranium if it ...
Britain gave Israel plutonium, files show | World news | The ...

Britain gave Israel plutonium, files show | World news | The Guardian - Similarto Britain gave Israel plutonium, files show | World news | The ...

Mar 10, 2006 ... Britain secretly supplied Israel with plutonium during the 1960s despite a warning from military intelligence that it ... Print this; Share; Contact us ...

Rating: 9.7/10 - 38 Votes

Sep 22, 2011 ... Israel Behind The Crime Israel's nuclear smuggling network was key element in ... that received re-sold American plutonium fuel from Israel was Japan. ... initiated initially to perpetrate and steal assets and resources worth a ...
The Nuclear Potential of Individual Countries

The Nuclear Potential of Individual Countries - Similarto The Nuclear Potential of Individual Countries

From 15 to 40 kilograms of fissionable plutonium can be obtained there in a year. ... Israel has been accused of secretly buying and stealing nuclear materials in other ... Thus, in the United States in 1986, the disappearance of more than 100 ...
PLUTONIUM AND BOMBS

PLUTONIUM AND BOMBS - Similarto PLUTONIUM AND BOMBS

Much more of the U-238 in the breeder is converted to plutonium than in our ..... I believe most Americans think that the Iraqi reactor destroyed by an Israeli air raid ..... If terrorists are interested in stealing some plutonium, it would be much more ...

Unlike Dimona, Iran's Bushehr Reactor Not Useful for ...

wrmea.org/component/content/article/4730-unlike-dimona-irans-bushehr-reactor-not...

Those Not Invited to Speak Steal the Show at State Department Liberty .... to U.S. intelligence that Israel was producing weapons-grade plutonium at the Dimona ...
Fukushima Sabotage – Japanese Journalist Accuses Israel ...

Fukushima Sabotage – Japanese Journalist Accuses Israel | Veterans Today...

Oct 30, 2011 ... First, the former editor of a national newspaper in Japan says the U.S. and Israel knew Fukushima had weapons-grade uranium and plutonium ...
Articles > America's military secrets are being peddled by ...

www.newworldorderreport.com/Default.aspx?tabid=266&ID=3800

Israel became a military superpower based on stolen American technology and a nuclear arsenal built from stolen American designs and fueled with 2.5 tons of “ misplaced” plutonium... Information .... NO SCIENCE NEEDED, JUST STEAL IT ...
Terrorism by Nuclear Threat (Israeli) | In Light of Recent Events

inlightofrecentevents.wordpress.com/terrorism-by-nuclear-threat-israeli/

Israel steals weapons-grade uranium from United States. Israeli .... Israel's Dimona reactor is understood to provide plutonium for the country's nuclear weapons ...

Hiya Seal. It's me MJB. How are you holding up on your disposable diapers?

AAFont Size

Binyamin Netanyahu

thanks, pat. i had posted that somewhere earlier but it got lost somewhere. i've been looking for it. our good froend, joannie, sent it to me.

I am fascinated In 1970 Netanyahu was only 20 years old -------how did he get in a position to be a "spy" -----or whatever?

I am fascinated In 1970 Netanyahu was only 20 years old -------how did he get in a position to be a "spy" -----or whatever?

Yeah- it's not like he was in this country with a secret name or anything- right Rosie?
Tell the anti-Semites where BooBoo was when he was 20.

Forum List

Back