Palestinian Authority blocks access to news sites linked to Abbas rivals

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Abbas has a long history of dirty dealing. So much so that 85% of Palestinians want him to leave.

The Palestinian Journalists’ Syndicate in a statement slammed the PA, calling the blocks “a clear violation of the basic law [in Palestine] and all media laws.”

The PA has denied that the websites were blocked as a political move, but Zayegh insisted that the motivations for blocking the websites were obviously an attempt to silence criticism.

- See more at: Palestinian Authority blocks access to news sites linked to Abbas rivals
http://mondoweiss.net/2017/06/pales...cial&utm_source=facebook#sthash.lpakoixG.dpuf

Abbas scares the hell out of me. Thank goodness for Hamas to end Israel's placating of Palestinian demands.

I don't know what he is doing to help the Palestinians , nothing it seems. He is probably a paid Zionist.

I don't know what he is doing to help the Palestinians , nothing it seems. He is probably a paid Zionist.

He is a paid Zionist.

Youresostupidyoullbelieveanything.com has an important article you will want to read.

Abbas has a long history of dirty dealing. So much so that 85% of Palestinians want him to leave.

The Palestinian Journalists’ Syndicate in a statement slammed the PA, calling the blocks “a clear violation of the basic law [in Palestine] and all media laws.”

The PA has denied that the websites were blocked as a political move, but Zayegh insisted that the motivations for blocking the websites were obviously an attempt to silence criticism.

- See more at: Palestinian Authority blocks access to news sites linked to Abbas rivals

Wow. Here I was thinking that Islamic terrorists representing the Abbas franchise of Islamic Terrorism International Inc., were fair and honorable public servants whose goal was to steal from the dedicated UN welfare fraud while building personal fortunes.

Of course this all violates Palestine's constitution.

"Pal'istan's constitution"

The constitution of the "country of Pal'istan"?

That would be the Koran, no?
No.

I would think a fatwa would suffice. Or, just photocopy whatever ISIS uses.
Title Two – Public Rights and Liberties
Article 9
Palestinians shall be equal before the law and the judiciary, without distinction based upon race, sex, color, religion, political views or disability.

Article 11
  1. Personal freedom is a natural right, shall be guaranteed and may not be violated.
  2. It is unlawful to arrest, search, imprison, restrict the freedom, or prevent the movement of any person, except by judicial order in accordance with the provisions of the law. The law shall specify the period of prearrest detention. Imprisonment or detention shall only be permitted in places that are subject to laws related to the organization of prisons.
2003 Amended Basic Law

"Pal'istan's constitution"

The constitution of the "country of Pal'istan"?

That would be the Koran, no?
No.

I would think a fatwa would suffice. Or, just photocopy whatever ISIS uses.
Title Two – Public Rights and Liberties
Article 9
Palestinians shall be equal before the law and the judiciary, without distinction based upon race, sex, color, religion, political views or disability.

Article 11
  1. Personal freedom is a natural right, shall be guaranteed and may not be violated.
  2. It is unlawful to arrest, search, imprison, restrict the freedom, or prevent the movement of any person, except by judicial order in accordance with the provisions of the law. The law shall specify the period of prearrest detention. Imprisonment or detention shall only be permitted in places that are subject to laws related to the organization of prisons.
2003 Amended Basic Law

The Avalon Project : The Palestinian National Charter

Text of the Charter:
Article 1:

Palestine is the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people; it is an indivisible part of the Arab homeland, and the Palestinian people are an integral part of the Arab nation.

Article 9:
Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine. This it is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase. The Palestinian Arab people assert their absolute determination and firm resolution to continue their armed struggle and to work for an armed popular revolution for the liberation of their country (the "country of Pal'istan-ed.), and their return to it . They also assert their right to normal life in Palestine and to exercise their right to self-determination and sovereignty over it.

When all avenues to your retreat to conspiracy theories fail, there's always a goofy YouTube video to spam the board with.

What do you have, not a thing, you just attack, like a Zionist or a Christian waiting for Jesus to return. Which is it?

I'm waiting for Marshall Applewhite to return.

I think you are in for a long long wait.

Forum List

Back