Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Christmas, Santa Is Barred From Gaza for 'Security Reasons'

Some of the Mideast's most embattled Christians have little to celebrate. After 11 years of blockade, only 1000 Christians are left in Gaza, and the call to join relatives in exile grows stronger every year

In the old days, Christmas was celebrated with remarkable gusto in the city center, Al-Jundi Al-Majhool. A huge decorate and lit-up tree, parades by the Greek Orthodox Scouts, numerous young people dressed as Santa, some of whom visited patients in the hospitals to present them with bouquets of flowers. The mayor of Gaza City and other prominent officials were always present, and the atmosphere was truly festive.
read more: This Christmas, Santa is barred from Gaza for 'security reasons'

Yet You keep filling the last pages with this ^^^^ :eusa_doh:

The quote in the last frame comes from a Hebrew song, about having no other country to rely on.

The Tamimis are an Arabian tribe, one of the largest ones and they control a vast territory outside of Palestine/Israel. Including the emirate of Qatar which is their country wholly.

Now try to think for a moment... this family is in the govt. (PA) that demands no Jews in Palestine.
:uhh:

Last edited:
In Nabi Saleh, the Palestinians Aren’t Legally Blonde

The Tamimi family jokes about everything, but had the bullet hit just a half-millimeter to the side, they wouldn’t have had a son at all

I didn’t hear any jokes at the hospital where Mohammed Tamimi has been for over a week. On Friday, December 15, he was shot in the face with a rubber-coated metal bullet, at very close range, by an unnamed soldier. This doesn’t upset the Israelis.
read more: In Nabi Saleh, the Palestinians aren’t legally blonde

Ahed Tamimi: Serial provocateur since childhood in
Interesting presentation, thanks. Wait, let's think about what you are claiming and see if again it traces back to occupation.

Oh, it does, sorry.

The Tamimi family jokes about everything, but had the bullet hit just a half-millimeter to the side, they wouldn’t have had a son at all

I didn’t hear any jokes at the hospital where Mohammed Tamimi has been for over a week. On Friday, December 15, he was shot in the face with a rubber-coated metal bullet, at very close range, by an unnamed soldier. This doesn’t upset the Israelis.

Proof?
Let me remind You, we're talking about the Arafat gang.

Interesting presentation, thanks. Wait, let's think about what you are claiming and see if again it traces back to occupation.

Oh, it does, sorry.

Now, Louie. You’re suffering from an atrocious lack of reading comprehension skills. Might I suggest you remain silent on issues you don’t understand?

Oh, it does, sorry.
Oh... it doesn't, when there's an investigation we'll see, because usually they film everything that might be useful. If we'll get to see what happened prior the incident.

Tamimis are occupying the Levant, they have a whole Kingdom in Arabia,
and they're royals in Saudi Arabia, using Your logic - Nabi Saleh is an Arab colony.

She is a true role model. Fearless!

Israel better lock her up forever because the last thing the zionist regime needs is the brave and beautiful Ahed Tamini being the face of Palestinian struggle.

ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

Israel better lock her up forever because the last thing the zionist regime needs is the brave and beautiful Ahed Tamini being the face of Palestinian struggle.

ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

It’s more than just a little creepy how you keyboard gee-had wannabes parade around a victim of Islamist child abuse.

Why isn’t she in her room, in her Islamist Fem-Tent?

ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

I don't see any difference:

ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

It’s more than just a little creepy how you keyboard gee-had wannabes parade around a victim of Islamist child abuse.

Palestinians do not swing that way.

ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

Palestinians do not swing that way.

You are obviously not the head spokesbeard in charge of Arabs-Moslems posing as Pal’istanians.

Conference: the role of women in the palestinian popular struggle. Leila Khaled, Sahar Francis and Ahed Tamimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back