Palestine NEVER EXISTED!

Now all you have to do is convince millions of Palestinians that there never was a Palestine.

Good luck with that.

There was never any such place as your imagined, magical kingdom of Disneyland, I mean your invented "country of Pal'istan"

You can click your ruby slippers together and pretend your fantasies are true, but they're not.
Then where did all of these Palestinians come from?

Did they just drop out of the sky like a gift from G-d?
You're suggesting Arab-Moslem squatters were magically transformed into so-called Pal'istanians?

You need to be educated about your mythical Kingdom of Disneyland, I mean the geographic area called Pal'istan was never a country.

14572318_667383863424043_1499680014437134566_n.jpg

All the Jews didn't come to Israel in 1948, the same year that Israel gained independence. By 1940, there were already alot of Jews in the area, which explains why Haifa was built up in this picture. Haven't you read Mark Twain's description of the Holy Land in the 1800's?

And, he also said: "We saw no ploughed fields, very few villages, no trees or grass or vegetation of any kind,"

LOL
Even though its major export was agricultural produce.

All the Jews didn't come to Israel in 1948, the same year that Israel gained independence. By 1940, there were already alot of Jews in the area, which explains why Haifa was built up in this picture. Haven't you read Mark Twain's description of the Holy Land in the 1800's?

And, he also said: "We saw no ploughed fields, very few villages, no trees or grass or vegetation of any kind,"

LOL

From your invented "country of Disney'stan, I mean Pal'istan?

What was the major export from the "country of the Bible Belt"

LOL

From your invented "country of Disney'stan, I mean Pal'istan?

What was the major export from the "country of the Bible Belt"
Their next major export may be illegal immigrant Jews

Aren't you the knucklehead who cut and pasted an alleged "Pal'istan" passport? Yeah. A quick search of the web exposed that fraud as it was a British issued document.
issued to.. drum roll here .. a Palestinian

And, as I noted, your earlier fraud of a Pal'istanian passport was a laugable joke.

You have a propensity for fraud. We can ask Juan Cole about that.

Here we go with the bullshit propaganda again.

Palestine = greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.
I think most will find the Holohoax the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.
You must get VIP tickets to Iran's holocaust denying convention. No wait, actually, "guest of honor".

Now all you have to do is convince millions of Palestinians that there never was a Palestine.

Good luck with that.

There was never any such place as your imagined, magical kingdom of Disneyland, I mean your invented "country of Pal'istan"

You can click your ruby slippers together and pretend your fantasies are true, but they're not.
Then where did all of these Palestinians come from?

Did they just drop out of the sky like a gift from G-d?
You're suggesting Arab-Moslem squatters were magically transformed into so-called Pal'istanians?

You need to be educated about your mythical Kingdom of Disneyland, I mean the geographic area called Pal'istan was never a country.
Unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.

Link?

"Zionism is a TRANSFER of the Jews. Regarding the TRANSFER of the [Palestinian] Arabs this is much easier than any other TRANSFER. There are Arab states in the vicinity . . . . and it is clear that if the [Palestinian] Arabs are removed [to these states] this will improve their condition and not the contrary."
--David Ben-Gurion 1944
Expulsion of the Palestinians: The Concept of "Transfer" in Zionist Political Thought, 1882-1948: Nur Masalha: 9780887282355: Amazon.com: Books
And you're a moron.

"Zionism is a TRANSFER of the Jews. Regarding the TRANSFER of the [Palestinian] Arabs this is much easier than any other TRANSFER. There are Arab states in the vicinity . . . . and it is clear that if the [Palestinian] Arabs are removed [to these states] this will improve their condition and not the contrary."
--David Ben-Gurion 1944
Expulsion of the Palestinians: The Concept of "Transfer" in Zionist Political Thought, 1882-1948: Nur Masalha: 9780887282355: Amazon.com: Books
Nur Masalha...
You're not a moron, you're a phucking moron.

Forum List

Back